B (Y)

Playful Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drunk In Love

 

Music blasting, Lights are dancing, Laughter and Screams, and partygoer's cheering the Bartender's mixing skills liven up the night. Many were whistling as the Bartender threw the bottle of liquors in the air as if it's as light as a feather. He skillfully put the ice cubes in the crystal glass as he poured the blue fusion cocktail expertly on the glass.

He looked around and saw people lining up to get order drinks to him. He put down the glass and expertly slide it to a girl's direction. The one that caught his eyes ever since she stepped foot on the club. He was mesmerized with her eyes that screams purity, but the way she sashayed her way towards him made him bit back his tongue, stopping himself from his lips liberately in front of her. Their eyes meet again and again, every minute, every chance they can get to steal glances to each other. He almost lose his head as she walked over to him and drink her favorite Blue Fushion Cocktail that he loves to prepare only for her. Hell yes! It's been a week since he first saw her, since then. he can't get enough or her, he always want to see her there, surprising him with her gorgeous hot outfits that didn't fail to make him crave for her more.

"Thanks for this" she huskily said, leaning closer to his left ear to hear what she's saying. He gasped loudly as her lips touch his ears while she's speaking. He suddenly forgot everything. His brain left him, that's for sure.

"You're always welcome" he winked at her, making her gasp with his boldness.

"Give me another one please" she smiled her megawatt smile at him, making him blink a few times before her words were processed inside his head. He once again performed in front of her, but this time, his eyes were only glued at her, that's how expert he is. He poured it to her second glass and signalled her to lean over.

"You're only allowed to drink this three times lady. After that, no more." he whispered but loud enough for her to hear. He grazed her ears for a few seconds before moving away from her to serve the other customers while she was left gawking at him. She saw him chuckled with her expression, but the girl he's serving that time thought that she's the reason why the handsome bartender is smiling. 

"Excuse me" she raised her hand to get his attention but he ignored her and served the other customer. 

"What is it Lady?" she looked at her side and saw another handsome bartender(tho the other one is more charismatic) who's looking at her appreciatively. 

"Give me another Blue Fusion Cocktail please?" she smiled while fluttering her eyes, making the bartender blush wildly. She giggled at the cute man's expression 

"What's your name?" she asked as she leaned over, looking at him closer. 

"I'm-"

"the one who's supposed to serve you Lady" That flirt Bartender cut whatever the he's saying. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. 

"excuse me? But I want HIM to serve me" she said, glaring at him 

"someone's asking for your service there" the bastard said to the cute bartender

"Thank you!" she said before he left, winking at him playfully and saw him get flustered again. She chuckled, her gaze followed him as he stumble cutely away from her. 

"You seem to be enjoying flirting with him"

She looked back at him and her face became serious again "Every people here wants to flirt Mister. Not just ME"

"Well it's part of our job you know. Some sort of entertainment" Her eyes widen as she saw him smirk playfully

Is he a freaking mind reader?!

"I don't read minds, nope. It's just that you really are an open book for me My Lady" he winked at her, biting his lips seductively. 

"I don't need an entertainer" she snapped and drank her cocktail in one go.

"Woah! I told you to slow down!"

"My alcohol tolerance is no joke!" She boasted

 

=======================================================================================================

 

"What are you saying about alcohol tolerance awhile ago?" he mocked as he watched her made a bee line on the way out of the bar. His shift just finished and it was freaking 2 am!

"I told you I can go home safe! My mind is still sharp!" she said, glaring at him

"Sharp my ! You can't even walk straight!"

"That's because I'm wearing heels!"

"Well the way you walked when you entered the bar ain't like that"

"Whatever"

"Yeah whatever"

"It's hot! Gosh!" His eyes widen as she ed his jacket that he purposely draped on her.

"YAH!" he rushed to her side in no time and buttoned it back again

"Why you! Yah!"

"I told you! You're only allowed with three drinks!"

"Shut up ahjussi!"

"MWO?! AHJUSSI?!"

"Hell yeah" she smirked ily at him before turning around, hitching at the car that was approaching them 

"Yah! What are you doing! WHY ARE YOU HITCHING?!"

"Uhm, I need to go home?"

"Don't you have a car??"

"I didn't use it" 

"But it's too dangerous to ask for a ride especially to a stranger! And it's already 2am! there's no more taxi!"

"But how can I- YAH!" she squealed in protest as he took off his other jacket and tie it around her waist securely before carrying her piggy-back style.

"Where are you taking me??"

"Keep quiet! You're too noisy for a sobber person!"

That shut her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his broad bulky shoulder. Snuggling closer at the crook of his neck, inhaling the y perfume he's wearing.

"Y-Yah, I-I can't concentrate here" she heard him said, cursing profanities as she buried her face more

She felt him fastened his pace, his hold on hers tightening.

"Are you ?" she asked, stiffling her laugh

"MWO?!"

 

======================================================================================================================

 

"Why did you bring me to your house??"

"Where else do you want?"

"I-I can go home now you know"

"With your state? Just spend the night here. You can just text whoever's waiting for you at your house"

"There's no one waiting for me. But I need to call my friends in case they look for.." Even though she didn't finished her sentence, he clearly understood her. Why? He's all alone too. 

 "Do you want to eat?" He asked

"Yes please" 

"Ahrasseo, you can take a shower first, just grab some clothes at my drawer, go take a shower while I cook something."

She nodded obediently and walked to  his room, while he starts cooking. 

 

After half an hour...

 

She stepped out of his room still rubbing her wet hair with his towel. Delicious smell wafted around the house, enchanting her to follow the smell. 

He gulped again and again, trying to calm himself down. Lady appeared wearing his white polo uniform and nothing else that he can think of at that moment. Her long shapely legs exposed as she move, her hair still wet from the shower. And her bare face, damn her bare face made his body react, livening it up.

"Let's eat" he said, clearing his dry throat. Avoiding eye contact from her. 

"Hmmmm!" she moaned appreciatively, making him groan as he shut his eyes tight. Practicing self control. His scent on hers didn't helped him at all. More so, it fueled him up more. "Damn so goooood" she moaned once again

"Is it good?" he asked huskily

"Hmmm" she moaned again, the spoon

His eyes widen as he followed her lips and tongue moving. 

"S-Stop doing t-that!" he stuttered as he follow 's movement.

"Hmm?" she looked at him innocently

"Aish! I'm done" he stood up and rushed out to get some fresh air, thinking of anything other than the vixen inside his house. 

 

==============================================================================================================

 

"Where are you sleeping?" She asked as she follows him with her gaze

"Outside, I'll sleep on the living room"

"Eh? Why?"

"What why??"

"We can share bed you know" she deadpanned

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING LADY?!"

"Of course I know"

"And what is that??" he asked frustratedly

[Please play this BGM >:D]

"This" she pulled him by his neck, crashing her lips to his, locking it with a deep searing kiss. His eyes widen at her sudden action, he was about to pull away when he felt her soft tongue explored his inside, clashing with his own tongue, feeling electrified, he pushed her gently. But regretted it seeing her lustful look, her swollen lips and messy but y hair. 

"Tell me you won't regret this" he said calmly, yet he's already feeling hot inside

"I wouldn't make the move if I don't want this too"

"I was about to do it first, it's just that you made the move first baby" he smirked. 

She gasp loudly when he pulled her by her waist, crashing her body to his hard and toned body. 

"Undress me" he whispered in her ears, grazing it with his teeth

"Baby I would love to" she smiled seductively

She undressed him slowly, lifting his shirt, revealing his six-pack abs, his perfect toned body. She unbuckled his belt and slid down the zipper, he groaned as her knuckle brush his growing arousal, feeling suffocated with the tightness of his trouser. 

"!" He grabbed her and pinned her to the bed, he hastily undress her and then himself.

It happened in a blur, one second they're both dressed and now they're not. He was on top of her, looking at her glorious ness. 

"You're so beautiful" he said with his husky voice that made her feel something tingle inside her. 

"Likewise" she answered back

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"This" he leaned down and kisses her with so much fervor, his hands explored her body, travelling to her thighs, she moaned in pleasure as she felt him squeeze her inner thighs and wrapped it around his waist, feeling his hard arousal against the entrance of her core. 

"Damn" He cursed loud as he felt her wetness "Baby you're so wet" he whispered huskily, he moved down, trailing kisses along her jaw, her neck, down to her as he nipped and both her , earning a loud satisfied moan from her. He moved further, kissing her flat stomach, her navel, down to her inner thigh, kissing and nipping it, his lips moving giving butterfly kisses, trailing from her inner thigh to her core. He blew air to her sensitive part, making her arch her back at the sudden sensation

"Baby" she moaned loud as she felt his kisses there at her core. 

"Sweet" he said as he continued kissing it, he saw her touch her , her eyes close, her back arched, making her sinfully y as he watch her pleasure herself. He followed her hands as she cup and squeeze her , half open as she enjoys the sensation it's been doing to her. He felt himself harden more, he moved up and claimed her lips again. His hands traveled back to her

"Mine" he growled as he remove her hands and replaced it with his. Squeezing and pinching her s hard. "Good?" he asked and she nodded "This is only mine ahrasseo?" he possessively said, and saw her nodded again. "Promise me baby" when he saw her nodded again, he pinched it harder making her groan in both pain and pleasure "Answer me"

"Yes." she hoarsely whispered

"Is this mine too?" He asked as he cupped her core, his finger her wetness in a slow torturous phase, she nodded again, her eyes tightly shut, bitting her lower lip to stop herself from screaming. "Answer me!" she screamed loud as he pinch her , almost bringing her to a wild

"Yes! Yes! Oh ing Yes!" she said, panting.

"What do you want me to do with this?" he whispered as he inserted his two fingers inside her tight core

"Ohhh" she moaned as he started pumping inside him "I want you" she whispered, looking straight to his eyes "I want you inside me" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" She groaned in disappointment as he withdraw his skillful fingers out of her

"Patience My Lady" he whispered, nipping her ears. 

He spread her legs wide in front of him, giving him a full view of her core. "Mine" he whispered as he kissed her hard, Their tongue mating in a synchronize way. "Only mine" 

With one swift he entered her, they both moaned in pleasure as he felt her tightness, squeezing his swollen arousal

"Oh God Baby you're so damn good" he groaned as he felt her grinding "Oh ! Don't baby!" he shut his eyes tight as he felt her squeeze him hard inside her

"Why?" he heard her giggle

"I swear I can't promise to go gentle if you keep on- AHH! ! THAT'S IT!" He kissed her hard as his hands s around her waist tight, pulling her into him closer, he started ing hard inside her, making her moan loud

"!" he heard her cussed

"I warned you" he said in between heavy breaths

"AHH!!" her arms s around his neck, her claws burried on his back

The bed creaks loudly, the headboard making loud repetitive noise as it slams into the wall

"Baby!" he groaned as he felt her tightening

"Ahh!" She gasped as he fastened his phase

"Don't come yet!" he strictly said

"I can't!" she yelled in frustration, feeling herself nearing her first

"Don't!" he groaned as he placed her legs in his shoulder, burying himself deeper inside her

"Ahh!!" He felt himself nearing too

"I'm coming" he whispered, hugging her legs tight, hitting her deeper

"!!!" he moaned loudly as they both come, he exploded inside her, emptying himself, spreading his warmthness inside her, he s few times before his body crashed hers

They were panting hard, He's still inside her, and can't seem to move yet. 

"Can't.breathe" she said and he instantly moved, making her groan as she felt his manhood twitched inside her. He hugged her and moved, switching their position. 

"Baby" he whispered

"Hmm" she can't seem to look at him yet. Her face buried in his buff chest "Oh My God" she looked up and saw him grinning down at her "Again?!" she asked incredulously as she felt him move inside her slightly. Her eyes widen as he nodded, biting his lower lip ily, gazing at her with those hungry eyes. "GOODNESS YOU'RE A FREAKING BEAST!" she shrieked as he moved inside her in slow phase, she bit her lower lip to stop herself from  

He grabbed her waist, and made her sit up. "I wanna see you ride me" he smirked evilly as he saw her face reddened

"Ride me baby. Hard." 

 

===========================================================================================

 

It's been 3 days since he last saw her, he badly misses her, he badly wants to see her, to hold her. It's been 3 days and yet he can't still forget how happy they are that night. They spent the whole night making love, until dawn that is. They only stopped just because she said that she's spent already, but damn he can't control himself that he even played with her even though she's already sleeping. 

 

"One Strawberry Vodka" he heard the customer said, pulling him back to reality

"One strawberry vodka co-" he rolled his eyes as he saw who ordered

"What are you doing here? Didn't I told you to stop talking to me already?" 

"Hyung I'll handle this" Said Minhyuk

"Andwae! I want him to serve me. Or else I'll talk to your manager" Jung Yong Hwa's ex smirked evilly

"Ahrasseo" Yonghwa sighed, trying to control his anger and managed to give her the drink she's asking

"So~" his ex leaned closer and winked at him flirtingly "Later?"

"You'll go home and will stop bugging the out of me" He answered coldly, but the girl won't give up. She grabbed him by his wrist and cupped his face, kissing him hard. He chose not to do anything but to wait till she stops kissing him. He didn't even respond and just let her be as if s-

"ONE BLOODY MARY." He stood there frozen as soon as he heard HER voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter