Confession

My Sweet Nightmare

 

I planned to go in the mall just to hang out. I first take a shower and change my outfit after. I'll go alone this time because oppas are not here and busy. I pack some important things in my bag. Finally done, ready to go now. I had gone outside my room and fix myself for the second time.

While I was in the middle of it, the front door suddenly open. Then Baro-oppa is the one who appeared there. I was confused what happen to him. He seems exhausted and run a long way. He is out of breath and sweating too much. Then he approached to me, hold both of my shoulder.

 



BARO’s POV:

When I arrive, I saw Annchan standing in the living room. And she seems already ready to leave. I did not try to think anymore. All I did is approached to her and hold both of her shoulder. I don’t know how to start, so I hug her tightly.

“W-What are you doing ? I-I can’t breath” she said, trying to let go off.
“Jebal Anncha” I said and face her.
“W-What ?”, she asked. “Come on I have to go now” she added and walk away.

Then I follow her and hug her from her back.
“Please don’t leave me. Don’t ignore me, either” I said, turn her around to face me.

END.

 



Baro-oppa turn me around to face him, and I was a shock when a tear suddenly start falling from his eyes. I don’t know what the reason of it. Even so, seeing him crying in front of me is really painful. I want to comfort him, but I was too afraid to step closer to him. So even it is hard for me, I still tried to turn around and walk away from him. However, he then tried to stop me.

“Why are you doing this to me ? Why are you ignoring me ? And why do you plan to leave in the time that I want to confess my feelings for you” he shouted and my body seems a move by itself and faces him again.
“W-What are you saying all of a sudden ?” I asked, feel so confuse about what he said.
“You don’t know ? I thought you like me. I promise to secret it, but your brother told me that you like me. Nevertheless, why I can’t feel it ? Why ?” he paused and walk towards me.
‘Dongsaeng-ah paboya’ I thought and said. “That’s not …” I was cut off by him.

“Don’t you know you taught me how to love you. And now I learn it. However, you don’t feel it. Damn! Why you let me feel this way?" he said, and I was shock.
“I didn’t do anything” I said, he smirked.
“Yeah! You did not do anything. But you let me fall for you. And being close with you made me feels that there’s a chance that we can be together” he said, and more tears are falling.
Then he hugged me again and continues. “But if you really don’t like me, then I will let you go even though it can break my heart” he added, face me and smile at me.

“O-Oppa!” I whispered. I feel so stupid because of hurting the feelings of the guy I really love. Then I look into his eyes.

“But let me tell you now how much I love you Annchan” he said, tried to wipe his own tears. “For me you are the reason why I have a wonderful and happy life. Thanks for coming in my life. I love you without doubt in my heart Annchan. I really hope we can be together” he said.

He touched my face and a painful smile form in his lips. “But Annchan, because you don’t like me, can you tell me how to forget my feelings for you ? Is there a way I can forget you easily” he added and a tear finally fall in my eyes.

Baro-oppa loved me ? Is that true ? Is that possible ? Nevertheless, he seems to give me up now. What Am I going to do ? Did I hurt him that much ? Why does he need to forget me ? Can’t I be only a friend in his memory ? No! I don’t want him to forget me. I don’t want it! I never wish it to happen.

A lot of questions are coming in my mind. The pain of every though is really breaking my heart. Then he broke it.

“Annchan, mianhae” he bowed.
“O-Oppa!” I whisper and seem afraid to talk to him. He looked at me and hug me for many times.
“You know what, the first time you gave me a hug really made my body feel paralyzed. However, it’s different now, seems like my body is numb now. I want to feel it again, but I know it's impossible. So please tell me how to forget you and my feelings for you” he said and let go off of me.
“Don’t you say you love me ? Why you asking me about that now ?” I said and crying.
“Because I know that you don’t like me. And I know that one day your still going to leave me” he explained.

“D-Did I say I don’t like you ? Did I tell that I’m going to leave you ?” I said, pause and wipe my tears. “Oppa you pabo! All what you think is wrong. You don’t know how I’m crazy in love with you. Always wishing to become part of your different world as an idol. I even wanted to be your girlfriend” I said, blushing and look into his eyes.

“Oppa! You don’t need to forget me, even your feelings for me. Please don’t even intend to do it. Because I want to live together you” I ended.

 



BARO’s POV :

I was shock and happy at the same time. Now I know that her brother did not lie on me. She loved me and wants to live together with me. I don’t know what to do. It seems my voice are gone, but I need to speak. I want to hug her, but why my body is not moving now. Then she suddenly speaks.

“Oppa!” she said. “Still want to forget it ?” she asked and at the same time crying.

I first wipe her tears. I smile at her, kiss her forehead and cheeks. Then I finally hug her again.

“Even though you told me how to forget it, I won’t do it. Because I’m deeply in love with you” I whisper on her ears, and she finally hug back to me.
“K-Komawoyo oppa” she said and still crying.
“Annchan saranghae” I said, face her. “Can you please stop crying now? Don’t break my heart by seeing you like that” I added, she smiled at me.
“Arasseo oppa” she said and stop crying.

END.

 



When we have already fixed everything in our relation, Sandeulie-oppa suddenly showed himself and sings the song my love.

SANDEUL : I just find my love I just find my love
I just find my love I just find my love
Ijen nege wa Would you be mine

ALL : L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E
L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E girl

Then they congrats us and tell everything they did wrong to both of us. What they done made us a little mad. But we are thankful though. And since they ask for forgiveness and apologize to us. We forgive them and start the celebration.