Sequel

We are one - Forever

A/N: Hey guys! I swear I couldn't get enough of this story, and YAY KRIS MIGHT BE HAVING A MINI ALBUM so yes, sequels are important. But it's still going to be sad. Just read a really sad fic so I think I'm in the mood. Ok enough of this talk, ENJOY!!!!!!

 


 

"Hyung!" Tao exclaimed as he pushed the door into Suho's room.

"Tao, what is it now?" Suho sighed. Sometimes, Tao was hard to deal with.

"Look, Yifan hyung's singing this song for Tiny Times!" Tao cried excitedly. "It's called Time Boils the Rain, hyung, surely you've heard about it." Suho's eyes widened as he told each EXO member to come around and listen to the song.

 

The piano started playing. It was a sorrowful tune, and it brought back memories. Fortunately the lyrics were Chinese, but obviously Tao, Luhan and Lay still understood.

 

Wind blows the rain into flowers,

Time chasing a BMW,

Those words you said in your dreams,

Are you holding onto them?

 

.....

 

 

You said we'll never separate,

We'll always be together,

Even if it means we'll be enemies with time,

Even if we're against this whole world.

 

....

 

Snow can you please not erase,

The memories that we forever hold.

The Snow will never be able to erase,

Those memories, forever carved in our minds.

 

.....

 

 

The Chinese members cried listening to the lyrics. Was that song to them? Or was it to the fans? Or was it to both? Lay was in tears all the way from the start, Tao was trying so hard to hold them back, but in the end he gave up to them, and Luhan, as the one who doesn't normally cry, also shed some tears.

 

"Yifan ge..." Tao murmured. "Nothing will separate us....." Luhan pulled Tao into his arms and gave him the warm hug that Kris gave him whenever he'd start crying.  But it wasn't the same....

 

"China. That's it, China!" Suho was whispering to those who didn't understand the lyrics. "We're going to China for our concert, aren't we?"

 

--

 

People, fans, girls, screaming their heads off for EXO's concert. Yifan sat in front of the TV, big bags all over the table.

 

"Tao, this is for you," he looked at his bag of Gucci.

"Lu-ge, this is for you," he said softly to the bag of different rubix cubes.

"Xing-ah, this is for you," he glanced at his giant basketball.

"Jongin, this is for you," he patted his bag of chicken. "Chicken ne style aniya," he whispered at the thought.

"Minseok hyung, this is for you," he smiled at the various beanies.

"Channie boy, this is for you," he chuckled at the caps of different styles.

"Baekkie, this is for you," he whispered to the eyeliner.

"Sehunnie, this is for you," he laughed at the bag of bubble tea.

"Jongdae, this is for you," he the shining cover of Tiny Times.

"Kyungsoo, this is for you," he chuckled at the sight of cookbooks.

"Joonmyeon..." he murmured, holding his scrapbook in his hand. "This is for you." he looks at the bag of pictures, vitamins, and the collection of albums. Yifan sighed. EXO was coming to visit him after the concert, and he got them all little gifts.

"No, I need to go and watch it," Yifan thought as he ran down into his car and drove down to where EXO's concert was being held. He ran inside backstage as he greeted the officials.

 

"I'm Kris, you know me," he exclaimed when they wouldn't let him in.

"But you're not allowed in here anymore, Yifan," they said sternly.

"Please, I just want to see my brothers!" he roared.

"You ditched them, and yet you call them brothers," the official smirked.

"Says who we're not his brothers," Suho's voice came from afar as he sprinted over and pushed the official away. "Yifan..." he sobbed. He didn't care what he looked like, and Kris couldn't help but cry as well.

"Joonmyeon, I missed you..." Kris managed to say. Lifting his head, he saw the rest of EXO coming his way. At the front was Tao, and within seconds he was in Kris's arms.

"Yifan-ge, I missed you so much, how's your life been?" Tao cried on the precious t-shirt that he had given Kris when he left. Yifan barely washed it, he'd wear it every day, and no matter where he went, he'd wear it whenever he wasn't wearing anything for work purposes. Kris squeezed Tao tightly as he let him cry on him shoulder.

"Ge, I loved your song, I know we'll never be apart," a sobbing Yixing walked over.

"Yifan, how are you?" Luhan asked quietly. "I missed you, Kris..." his tears fell like rain.

"I missed you too, I missed you all so much," he embraced his brothers.

They talked about their life, and laughed and joked around like usual, and soon enough, EXO's break was over, and Kris followed them to the stage. They took a deep breath and got ready for the performance, as Suho tried to convince the SM officials to let Kris on, Kris put on Tao's Overdose sweater and jumped around, getting ready for a dance. They hugged again, knowing the pleasures of having Kris.

 

Before they walked onto the stage, they put their hands together and chanted "We are one!"

 

 

...as twelve of them again.

 

 

 

Nothing could break them apart. Just like the lyrics of the song....

 


 

THIS IS SUCH A BORING SEQUEL!!!!! But oh well. At least I wrote one XDD And I'm so sorry that it's so short XD

Couldn't help making it happy, I'm sorry XDDD I love Kris omgosh, I wish EXO and Kris can meet up sometime and just have a night out like they did in showtime...

Chicken ne style aniya. I miss that.