Chapter 1

Filling the Spaces in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqC8AmuZuLI

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thunder and I had been best friends since elementary school. I still remember the day when we first met. It was the first day of 1st grade and we were in the same class. Unintentionally, I collided with his head trying to reach for my pencil that had been knocked out on the floor. I didn't know that he was trying to reach it too. From that time on, we got close to each other, talked, and became best of friends.

 

He was like my brother; a brother whom I could lean on when I had problems, a brother who was beside me when I was in trouble, a brother who loved me for who i am... at least as a sister. What he didn't know is that I was deeply in love with him ever since the day we first met; which saddened me the most.

 

After 5 years of my dependence with Thunder,I took the courage of moving on. Moving far away from him was the only option, it was the only plausible solution to be able to welcome the new world.

 

Before the final goodbye, we made a promise to call each other as often as we could. Since we could be two continents away from each other, I summoned my courageto confess. Tomorrow, I decided.

 

The much awaited day came; but destiny evaded. He was nowhere to be found. I tried calling his phone but no one was answering. I left the country worried and heartbroken and thinking that maybe he had a good excuse why he didn't go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you loved the 1st chapter?? I know you wouldn't TwT LOL -Kpopisjjang