Korekrypta

Attack On Titan: Archives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deer Luhan, With Love
Reviewer: YifanForever

 

Title (5/5):
The title gives the reader as to what they may expect from the story.  That much is clear since you have a little message from Leigh to Luhan in the beginning of every chapter.  I like the pun on Luhan's name that you've incorporated in the title.  

 

Graphics/Appearance (4/5):
Your poster is well done.  It visually shows that both Luhan and Leigh have pink hair in the story.  It's great that the phone was added into the poster; when the reader gets into the first chapter they'd be able to understand why.  The switching of their phones is what started it all.  I'm also glad Sehun is visually represented since he's the main lead, in a way.  The poster is very representative of the story. But I feel it could have been done better.

 

Description/Foreword (14/15):
The description sets up the story very well.  It's intriguing and detailed enough for the reader to want to read on.  The foreword is fine.  You clarify a few things some readers could become confused about, and give specific update dates.  You give credit to the designer of your poster.  The only thing I don't see the need for is the 'Warning' because you've already tagged the story as a comedy.  The reader should already know what they're getting into.  I know you appreciate the fact they laugh because of your story while reading it in public but that's a decision they make on their own.  Other than that, everything is fine.  The font is easy to read, and the size is good too; it's not too small or too big.

 

Characterization (17/20):
Your characterization is almost on point.  We get a very clear idea of what Leigh is like.  She's not much of a Kpop fan though she's Korean, she's very westernized, and she loves her friends and family.  She's not one to get attached easily either.  It takes her a bit to get used to living with the EXO members, but she plays it off and tries her best to go along with the course of events.  This mostly is due to the set of ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter