chapter 15

I love you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa's pov▼

Does she want this? What does that 'seohyun' wants again? What will she do? I am not feeling comfortable. Please god!! Just help me.

"Shin-ah! I wont persuade you to go. But I want you to know, if you really want to meet her, I will never leave you.  Whatever happen, we will be together. Arasso?"

"Yong-ah! Why are you that scared? She said that she want to be my friend. I am not scared of her. Don't forget that she is Yumi's mother too. I think we should go together. Is it okay?"

"If you want this, then yes, its okay."

I pulled her into a hug and carressed her back. 

"I love you shinhye."

"I love you too yong. I am very happy to have you."

*end of pov*

----------

After they left work. The went out for lunch and later, shinhye was driven home by yonghwa. Yonghwa then left and went to his house. He did his daily chores before sleeping. He took a shower and slept. Shinhye also did the same.

Next moning, yonghwa went to pickup shinhye as always (nothing important happened). 

Shinhye and yonghwa, both had a meeting together and after it was over, they went to their respective desks. Shinhye found another letter today with the same signature of 'seohyun' on the envelope. She called yonghwa.

"Yong yoboseyo!"

"Oh! Yoboseyo shin. Is there something new?"

"Another letter"

"Oh! Really! Wait, dont open it. I am coming"

"Okay!"

Then shinhye hanged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter