Trap

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon opened her eyes after long sleep, she rubbed her nape after managed to lift herself up into a sitting position.

Hyomin  :"Hi Jiyeon-ah, are you feeling well today?".She sat on a chair beside Jiyeon's bed.

Jiyeon    :"Why am I here? Unnie what happened?".

Hyomin  :"I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah. yesterday, we should give you anesthetic to stop you from hurting yourself".

Jiyeon    :"What?".

Hyomin  :"Look at this!".She tucked up Jiyeon's sleeve and showed Jiyeon scratches on her arm.

Jiyeon    :"Who did it?".

Hyomin  :"Don't you remember anything? You did it yourself Jiyeon-ah".

Jiyeon    :"What? No that's impossible, you lie to me right? I didn't do that, I'm not crazy".she's shouting at Hyomin. 

Hyomin  :"I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah I've got your test result this morning and you have MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) and you have to stay here".

Jiyeon   :"What? Are you kidding me?"

Hyomin :"And you got drug abuse problem, you are being investigated by the police. They found drugs in your apartment. But don't worry I save you from the police. I gave them your mental health report and you'll not be arrested".

Jiyeon   :"What kind of drama is this? I consume legal drugs, I never took illegal drugs".

Hyomin :"They have the evidences. I know it's hard to accept the reality but I'll always be by your side jiyeon-ah don't worry".

Jiyeon   :"Unnie, I still don't get it. Please explain to me what happened?".

Hyomin :"Hmm.. oooh I forget, you're not a smart enough girl, right? Jiyeon-ah wanna see my girlfriend? After you see her you will know what happened". Hyomin takes her mobile phone and  makes a video call with someone. "Please give the phone to Eunjung!". Jiyeon just frowning looks at Hyomin. "Eunjung-ah, what are doing honey? Have you done your therapy today?".

Eunjung  :"I'm resting, yeah I have just finished my therapy. Why you call me? When you back home? I feel lonely"

Hyomin   :"Do you miss me? I will be home late tonight I'm sorry honey.  Honey,  my sister wants to talk with you. Jiyeon-ah this!". She gives her phone to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon     :"Why you give your phone to me?".Then jiyeon looks at the phone screen. 

Eunjung  :"Annyeong.. who's there? Are you Hyomin's sister?".Jiyeon's heart suddenly stop beating and she opens her eyes widely. "Hi girl, I'm talking to you".she waves at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon     :"Unnie, I'm hallucinating. What's Baekgu doing in your phone?"She's still looking at the screen. 

Hyomin   :"Baekgu? No Jiyeon-ah that's my girlfriend Eunjung".

Jiyeon     :"Baekgu... Baekgu-ya...".She said in a shaky voice.

Eunjung  :"Are you okay?". She's seeing jiyeon's eyes are tearing. 

Jiyeon     :"Why you leave me? Where are you?".Then Hyomin suddenly snatches the phone from Jiyeon and ends the call. "Why you take the phone? I'm talking to Baekgu".

Hyomin   :"Huh? Baekgu?  Are you kidding me? She's Eunjung my girlfriend you know?".

Jiyeon     :"What? Eunjung? Is she Eunjung? No that's not true, she's Baekgu I'm sure about that".

Hyomin   :"So,you play around with her soul lately? Jiyeon-ah do you know that now you leave in Eunjung's apartment? I think that Baekgu was Eunjung's soul".

Jiyeon     :"So she's not dead yet? You mean she was just in a coma and now her soul back to her body? So Baekgu was Eunjung and Eunjung is your girlfriend? You wann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter