Begins

Reality or fairy tale

Iu woke up, did her normal routine; brushing her teeth and hair, put her uniform and went to her mirror. What caught her eyes was a smudge on her neck. 
'What is this?' She thought touching the spot, 'must be nothing' she thought, 'what happened last night was freaky, me in a fairy tale, pshh, must have been a dream' 

But was it really just a smudge and a dream?

What happened last night.

When daehyun came iu woke up...but what she didn't know was that someone was watching annoyed. "Why is he doing here, and most of all touching her her face?" he said to himself annoyed. "I am your knight" daehyun said, while iu blushed. After daehyun left and iu fell asleep, he mystery person walked over to iu's bed, bent over and kissed iu's neck, but that kiss turned into him actually some of her blood. "Ah ow" iu said now half asleep, after hearing her voice he quickly pulled away, "woohyun?" she said not knowing if it was him or not, "now you are mine" he said in a assuring satisfied voice😏. After that iu dozed off again. 

Back to present

"Iu let's walk to school today" Sungjong said tugging iu's shirt😄
"Ok" iu said😀
"Iu, someone is outside waiting for you!" Sunyeol yelled😮
"Who is it?" Sungjong and sunggyu asked😯
"I don't know" iu said also confused😐
"Good morning, my princess~" daehyun said smiling😊
"What...what are you doing here?!" Iu asked blushing😦
"Picking you up to go to school, princess" he said calmly
"Why? I can walk to school with Sungjong and the others" she said😒
"Then I will tag along" he said happily,😇

"Who's he?" Sunyeol asked😕, "I don't know iu never told me she had a boyfriend" Sungjong said😐, "boyfriend!!?" Sunggyu screamed😶😧running towards daehyun and iu.
"Who is he? And why is he holding your hand?!" Sunggyu demanded 😠
"He is my friend from school, oppa, no need to worry" iu said awkwardly smiling😅
"I will keep a eye on you" sunggyu said 

Iu's pov
We all walked to school in complete silence, it was sooo awkward.😁
I walked in the school and everyone looked at me, 'why are they staring at me' starting to feel uncomfortable, then I heard a girl whispering, "hey look, are they dating now?😦", 'dating? Who me? With who?' I was thinking until my trail of thoughts vanished, "princess~ are you ok?" Daehyun asked touching my forehead. 
"I'm ok, and stop calling me princess" I stuttered blushing.

Sungjong and daehyun and I all walked into the classroom
We sat down in our seats 
"Hey, iu" Sungjong said, "I heard we will be having a new student today, I hope it's a girl~" 
"Ok" I simply said