Noona You're Pretty

Truth Will Only Show Love

Sulli's pov:

          OMo! :) My sister is coming back from Japan today!!!! :D Shes been there for a long time, like I haven't even met Taemin yet-> which is like a super long time ago. Anyway, I hope to introduce Taemin to her, shes older than me like by 5 years? So like shes 22? Kya~ I can't wait to meet her at the airport, I'm going to bring Taemin along.

end pov.

Sulli picked up Taemin on her way to the airport with her parents.

In the car:

Sulli: Taemin are you excited to see my unnie? I'm so excited!!!! (squeals)

Taemin couldn't help to chuckle when he saw Sulli's sudden outburst, it wassn't everyday when Sulli would be such energetic, and on the go. On the other hand, Taemin's mind couldn't stop wondering. Is she pretty? Is she nice? Is she cheerful? Does she have long hair? At the top, Taemin just wanted to be at the airport right away so he could maybe check out on her sister. It wouldn't do much harm right?

------

By 11:45 AM, Sulli and Taemin arrived at the airport. Taemin grabbed Sulli's hand and both of them darted to the entrance of the airport. Now all he needed to do to make his plan work was to find where her sister was. And that was hard. The airport was so big compared to home. I mean, duh! :p

Taemin: Sulli....

Sulli:...

Taemin: Sulli?

Sulli was nowhere be his side. He spinned himself around looking for Sulli. The airport wasn't the exactly the best place to play hide and seek.  If shes lost, he'll be in big trouble. Not to mention, his and Sulli's parents still don't know that they're dating.

On the other hand, Sulli was sprinting to the other side of the room in the airport. She spotted her sister, and ran faster to jump into her sister's arms.

Sulli: UNNIE! :D

Her sister: Sulliver! You've grown so tall! You're taller than me now, but you're still as cute as ever. :)

Sulli: I miss you! (hugs her sister)

Taemin spotted Sulli hugging an older, and shorter girl. That must be his sister, he thought. And they look so happy to see each other....

Sulli: Unnie, I brought a friend to meet you.

Her sister: A girl or a boy?

Sulli: Yah! At least I have a friend! Its very hard for to me to meet friends or people you know. And hes an exception!

Her: He? Your best friend? Or your boyfriend?

Sulli:.. we, ah............TAEMIN come here right now to meet my sister!

From the other side of the airport, Taemin could hear Sulli's loud,and chirpy voice far away. He walked carefully not wanting to meet any women on his way there.

Sulli's sister: So hes your best friend then?

Sulli: Yea! And don't even try flirting with him, he's younger than you, so you know.

Sulli's sister: Of course........ but hes so good looking and cute.  (squeals)

Sulli: unnie! (whines) Hes off limits, for now. I think.

Taemin was closer and closer, and when he was there, he smiled. Sulli's unnie or his noona looked pretty. Except Sulli was slightly prettier and much taller.

Taemin: Aneeyeong haseyo, Taemin imnida.

Sulli's sister: Oh.... Anneyeong Taemin, Yoo Im Na Imnida.

Taemin: Oh... may I call you noona?

Yoo Im Na: Sure. :D I know this may sound rude, but can you show me your ageyo?

Sulli: Ageyo? Who asks for ageyo?

Taemin:  (whispers) Its ok, Sulli. Calm down.

Sulli: (whispers) Araso, you pabo.

Sulli was about to continue on her secret discussion with Taemin but her sorta ignoired her. Instead, he actually showed his ageyo. Which Sulli never even saw herself. Sulli and her sister watched in awe as Taemin entertained them with his cute poses.

th_21cv3lxjpg.gif th_gf.jpg th_SHINee-shinee-7295137-1000-750.jpg th_taeminsohot.gif th_tumblr_lgz3ccPLng1qgtvnao1_500.png th_SHH.gif

Sulli: Aigoo~ Taemin stop now. But unnie is um...... squealing already by your charms! ^^

Taemin: Araso.... now what were we talking about?

Sulli: You pabo. >.<

Taemin: Wae? What were we talking about? (winks at her sister)

Sulli: Andwae, I wasn't talking to you. :p

Taemin: huh?! 

Sulli: Anneyeong, I have to meet my oppa today.

Taemin: Oppa?

Sulli: Thats right. My oppa. :p Have a good time..... :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________