white shirts xD

The coffee accident

 

Meeting Jackson again after all these years was actually just a mere coincidence. Mark wanted to leave the café. Jackson wanted to enter the café. Mark opened the door. Jackson tried to avoid getting hit. Mark slammed the door right into his handsome face. And put his drink all over his shirt.  

"Hey idiot!", Jackson started angrily, sitting on the ground. 

"Don't you-....Mark? ", Jackson stopped midsentence, still sitting on his (Is Mark allowed to mention that it's a hot ?)

The only thing Mark can do, is staring down on him.

"Mark! Mark Tuan!", Jackson grinned brightly and it seemed like he has already forgotten that Mark ruined his shirt. Mark did not forget. Because it was a white shirt. And you could see...a lot.

 

Mark doesn't really remember what happened after he helped Jackson up. He tries to remember though, on the next day during work. Jackson bought some drinks and cake, they sat at a table and then the questions started. How are you doing, what's up, how's life etc. Mark also really doesn't remember what he said. But he remembered every word Jackson said. He's working as a choreographer and dancer in the dance academy nearby. Living in a apartment. Alone. Still and/or again single. 

Wait what? Single. Jackson.

Mark stopped dead in his tracks. What meant that he was standing in the middle of the bookshop he just started working at, with 6 books in his hands.

"Mark, stop daydreaming", Jaebum, his boss, shouted and laughed. They knew each other just for a very short time, but Jaebum seemed nice.

Mark blinked and started working again with a shy smile. But his thoughts ran back to the meeting yesterday. Jackson didn't change at all. He was still loud, still shameless, still caring, still goofy and still extremely good looking. And he was still Mark's crush. Since years. But he never tried to tell. And then their paths went in different directions. 

A goofy smile slowly made its way over Marks face, as he remembered what they promised each other yesterday. They would meet at the accident café. Every Wednesday. 

Mark moved into this city just 3 days ago. And he couldn't wait until it would be Wednesday again.

 

It turned out to be far less wonderful than Mark hoped it would be. Because after their first couple meetings, where they were just talking about random things, Jackson started talking about this one girl. And he just. Wouldn't. Stop. 

 

  > Oh god, and she got this absolute gorgeous hair.<, Jackson kept talking. 

Mark nodded and smiled. Nice for her. .

  > It has an amazing color. I don't think she's an natural ginger but it looks just so good on her.<, Jackson now was talking in this voice american teen bitc- uhm teen girls were talking. (Please don't be offended, I mean those cliché girls like on comedy shows and stuff) Mark imagined him with a blond wig and hot pink lipstick. And it fits. In a weird way. But he could actually picture Jackson in those glitter high heels, being just his usual sassy self. Mark put a fork of cake in his mouth to hold the laughter in. Even though Jackson shot him a questioning look, he kept rambling about the hair.

  > And it looks soooo fluffy and you just want to touch it.<, he sighed. 

Mark sighed too. Inside his head, of course. More cake. 

He had almost the same hair. Just that he was a boy. More cake.

Mark was also quite sure that he a. was just as crazy as he thought he was. B. had a severe case of paranoia or c. someone was glaring at him. Because he could swear that he could feel the stare. Mark kept looking at his cake tho. Maybe it was Jacksons girl. The not natural but good looking ginger with the oh so fluffy hair. . More cake. Maybe she was jealous. Because he was sitting next to Jackson. Ha, I'm his friend, gurl. I'm his buddy, I'm his bro, I'm...not his boyfriend. Or crush. . More cake.

 

The next day in the bookshop, Mark was totally in a bad mood but Jaebum was still friendly and Mark was absolutely grateful for this. 

The next Tuesday, the day before Wednesday, the day before their next date (he wishes) was especially bad. He dropped around 35718386 books and scared 546 customers away. Approximately. 

 

And it turned out that he was right. Again. 

Jackson was blabbering or more like praising that girl again. 

Something about her gorgeous body or what an amazing dancer she is or how she just jumped down this cliff...or maybe Mark just imagined the last thing.

  > Ha, can you imagine this?<, Jackson sighed and got this absolute terrible, absolute dreamy and happy look in his dark eyes.

  > Yes.<, Mark smiled. He could totally imagine her jumping down a cliff. Or more like he throwing her down the cliff. But back to Jackson's actual question. No. He could not. But that was maybe, just maybe, because of the plain fact that he was gay. Welp.

 

Another 7 days passed by in the bookshop. Jaebum leaving all the work to Mark, because he was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice. Nor did he seem to care. And Jaebum was happy about that.

 

The next Wednesday. No talk about the girl. But Jackson being serious. Mark couldn't decide if this is better. Or worse.

  > I've known my crush for ages but I've never been brave enough to confess, you know?<, Jackson stated and looked him straight in the eye, what made Mark lower his gaze on his plate again.

I know the problem, was what he wanted to say. But he settled for a more Mark-like response. What could be anything from "Hmm" to "ah" to "yeah". Anything. Just not more than one syllable. 

 

Jaebum still gave all the work to Mark. Who still didn't care. Until Jinyoung, Jaebums boyfriend, came to the bookshop. He took the books out of Mark's hands and started scolding Jaebum. Until the latter walked over, silenced him with a kiss, grabbed the books and started working while grumbling about how his love always has to make him work. Jinyoung smiles lovingly at Jaebums back. Mark couldn't really decide if he was shocked by this absolutely cute love or that he didn't know that his boss was gay. What.

 

Wednesday came and Mark was in a good mood. The couple thing about his boss made him smile whenever he thought about the two. He would die to have a relationship like they have. Preferably with a certain hong kong boy. Duh.

  > Mark, you should totally try this strawberry cake! I know you love strawberries, so don't even try to argue with me!<, Jackson started talking happily before Mark had the chance to sit down. The younger held a fork with cake. Right into Mark's face. 

  > Jackson, could you-<

  > shut up and try it, Tuan.<, Jackson interrupted and forced the cake into his mouth. (I'm sorry, but I've read too many s to not get at least a bit dirty minded whenever I read this stupid sentence...even tho it's just about cake!)

Wow. This was delicious as hell. Mark grabbed the fork and snatched the plate in front of Jackson away. After he took another bite he looked to Jackson again, who grinned brightly at him.

  > Told ya<, he laughed. Mark smiled and stuck out his tongue.

Jackson laughed his trademark laugh.

  > Did something happen? You seem even more cheerful than usual.<, Mark spoke up.

  > Hmmm, remember about this crush I told you about?<

Mark's mood went down immediately. Nice.

  > You mean, the not natural ginger bit- I mean girl<

He kept eating. And he could feel the stare again.

  > Well, what if I told you that this girl actually is a boy?<

Mark stopped chewing and his fork made a weird screeching sound on the plate.

  > And what if I told you...that it's actually you?<

Unbelieving, Mark raised his eyes. To find Jackson smiling goofily. And staring at him. And Mark promptly choked on his delicious strawberry cake.

  > Holy , you can't just...!<, he squeaked between the coughing.

All speculations about Jackson's bad characteristics had been right, when Mark glared at him, trying to breath, and all Jackson was doing was laughing his off. 

Just when Mark started to rage....he was silenced by a quick kiss. And did this made him shut up? Hell yeah.

  > bye, gotta go dancing<, Jackson smirked and stood up. 

Mark was still in a daze. Ermagawd. Jackson confessed to him. And kissed him.

Wait...would they meet Wednesday? Because Wednesday was far too long away.

See you tomorrow? See you tomorrow? It screamed it Mark's head.

  > See you tomorrow? <, Jackson asked. > Same time? <

Mark could just nod. Jackson smiled and started walking, when he suddenly turned around again.

  > I love you.<, he said. And then walked away, after he ruffled Mark's hair.

 Mark then thought that it had such a nice color. And that it was so fluffy. And that you just want to touch it. And that Jackson left the task of paying the bill to him.

.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry that the text looks awful but I'm on my tablet computer and the editor is not really happy about it...

Anyway.....Yugbam soon (?)