Pep

Lee Gikwang (Kikwang)

pep/pep/

Noun: Energy and high spirits; liveliness.

Verb: Add liveliness or vigor to someone or something.

LGK

 

Gikwang was what some would consider an… enthusiastic kisser.

Others would just call him sloppy.

It really didn’t matter where they were; hiding in a corner booth in some restaurant, or soiling the poor couch in the BEAST dorm, or pressed up against a practice room wall (much like they were now). Gikwang was going to have his way with his girl, no matter what was going on around them or who was watching, and she supposed that was what she liked about him. He really was an all or nothing type of guy. If he was going to do something, he was going to do it wholeheartedly, and once you got him started there was no stopping the inevitable. There wasn’t a dimmer control or a knob that could be controlled. Gikwang had a switch, and it was either on or it was off, and that was how it was.

But it was usually on.

So what if the dance studio was a public place and half of his band was watching? Gikwang was clearly enjoying himself, and, being the thorough person he was, he clearly planned on enjoying himself for a while. She had to hand it to him, though; considering the amount of tongue he was currently applying to the greater part of her jaw, he had really good saliva control. Her face didn’t feel too entirely coated in spit, at least. And at least it was kissing that had him addicted, not groping (although there was still a healthy amount of that) or something more… invasive. Gikwang was just adorable and needy in the lip area, and everyone else just had to put up with it.

But the others in the room had clearly seen enough.

“Dude… Gikwang. We need to practice,” said Doojoon, rubbing the back of his neck and averting his eyes from the younger, very passionate boy.

Gikwang frowned against her lips and pulled away, pouting a tiny bit. Of course he was completely oblivious to the stifling awkwardness that completely covered everyone else within seeing distance. His dark eyes searched her pale face for a second, before kissing her again (it was only a quick one this time, thank God), and he was halfway across the room before she had time to close her violated mouth.

“It’s like he’s trying to your face off,” Hyunseung said, looking at her incredulously.

“It’s the thought that counts.”

LGK

Author's Note: Rahhhh, final one! Now I can just add chapters and fwhatnot (you have no idea how entirely glad I am that I ever have to hyperlink anything ever again).

I know I'm behind, but let me explain. I'm a sophomore (surprising to anyone?), but I'm only in three sophomore classes. The other five are junior/senior classes (and let me just take this moment to say, NEVER push yourself in high school; this isn't worth it), and I have homework like a motherer. I'm talking at least four classes, upwards of two hours a night, homework. On top of that, I have chores and and this huge school I have to run through every day, so by the time I get down time, I am wiped out. So I usually sleep, then wake up at like, midnight, do my homework, go back to sleep, and wake up at five /processrepeat. So finding time and motivation to write a cute little story is kinda rough, because I'm tired and stressed and busy all the time.

So I'll keep telling myself that I have to write one every day, and even if that doesn't happen, I'll try to at least get one out every other day and maybe catch up on weekends? Idk... But these are my stresses, take pity on my soul, excuses excuses~