One decision that would change everything

To My Lover Who Is Far Away~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I might've changed some things for it to make sense, but I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for reading 

Both men are in love with her; she has the perfect smile, perfect personality, and perfect yet cute reactions.  One loves her and wants her to be his no matter the consequences, and the other loves her and wants to protect her. She only loves one because he’s the one who took care of her. This girl is Jandi.

Gunshots were heard everywhere… Jandi was falling slowly to the ground, her vision is ever so blurry, her brain starts shutting down n so does her heart.

Memories go through her head, one after another as fast as they can. She remembers her times with the person she loves the most, Jihoo; he protects her from harm and doesn’t let anyone hurt her. They fell in love not long ago, but there was this one guy who always wants to compete with him, Junpyo;  he saw how much they’re in love so he will do everything in his might to ruin their relationship.

Junpyo tried to force Jandi to kiss him; he tried to make her love him by force. Junpyo’s mother even arranged their marriage without Jandi’s permission. Jihoo didn’t like any of the happenings so he took actions of his own and punched the guy, Junpyo wanted revenge so he kidnapped Jandi.

It was raining and Jihoo was searching for Jandi; he went everywhere he could think of when he heard the gunshots… He ran to their noise only to find her lying down with blood puddles under her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter