1/1

No so Innocent but close enough

Jimin leaned in close, but enough not to seem suspisious as he tried to listen in on what his leader and Hoseok where talking about. Biting his lip he caught a few words, such as " Shopping," and " Dinner " so he figured the two were gonig to go out to get food for tonight. He wondered if he could somehow get them locked out of the dorm and force them to spend more time together, but he doubted it. He turned his gaze toward Yoongi, the male was still on his phone, but he could tell he was keeping an eye on Jimin. Apperantly the other was serious when he said not to mess with Hoseok and Namjoon -- but he couldn't expect Jimin to just let them work it out on their own! Not when he was so good at matchmaking. 

Just look at Taehyung and Jungkook --

 

Actually he'd rather not. He glanced over toward the two boys making out on the couch.

Ew.

He heard the front door close and cursed, realizing he couldn't tell them anything to make their trip longer and a pout formed on his lips. He heard Yoongi scoff and he turned to glare at him. 

"What?" he muttered, Yoongi looked up from his phone, and sighed. "You're ridiculous. You realize that they can manage on their own. They aren't completely oblivous, like those two where." He jabbed his thumb toward the two making out on the couch, and Taehyung removed his lips from Jungkook's to shout at the elder.

"Hey!"

 

"Anyway --" Yoongi continued, " Just leave em' be Jiminie."

Jimin crossed his arms and sighed. 

"Maybe."

 


Jungkook raised his brow, ' Jiminie?' he thought, he looked closely, noticing the fond smile on Yoongi's lips as Jimin continued to pout. A smile formed on his lips and he leaned over to whisper into his boyfriend's ear. "Tae... I have an idea." he whispered, Taehyung blinked, and nodded for the other to continue. 

"Why don't we give Jimin and Yoongi a little push?" he mused, Taehyung bit his lip, glancing over toward the two, before grinning.

 

"Good Idea Kookie~"

 

"I know."

 


 

Jimin whistled softly to himself as he walked to the shower, towel in his hand and his clothes in the other. He was going to take a shower, and he was going to love it. It wasn't every day he could take a nice shower; with all their schedual's and what not. Plus Jin was out with friends so he wasn't holding up the bathroom. So he opened the door and slipped in, putting his clothes on the sink and closing the door. He the water, and stripped off his clothes, jumping in and sighing under the hot stream of water. 

 

Bliss.

 

Taehyung grinned as he saw the other walk into the bathroom, and gave Jungkook a thumbs up. His boyfriend nodded and walked over to Yoongi. The elder looked up at Jungkook innocent stepped in front of him, " Yes?" he asked, putting his phone down. Jungkook gave a fake worried look, "I think Jimin called from the bathroom, he needs help with something."

 

"Why don't you help?" he asked, raising a brow, Jungkook frowned. " I'm not really comfortable seeing another man . That's not my boyfriend," he smiled. Yoongi sighed and stood up nodding and saying he'll go see what's up. He made his way toward the bathroom, but stood in front of the door for a second, taking a breath, and opening the door.

 

"Jimin did you ca--"

"!"

Yoongi's eyes grew wide as he realized what he walked in on, and flushed. "Jimin, I-I'm sorry."

"Hyung... Please, um. Get out?"

"Yeah... Yeah sure." he nodded slowly and quickly left, closing the door behind him. His breathing was eratic and so was his heart. He couldn't believe he just walked in on Jimin -- He blushed heavily as the image played itself in his head again and again --

" No, Nope. Not gonna think about it." he muttered to himself as he walked toward his room. " Not going.. To think-- Distraction, I need a distraction."

Taehyung giggled behind his hand and Jungkook smirked. 

All according to plan.


 

Jimin hid himself in the kitchen for a good hour, feeling embarrassed and awkward. He couldn't believe what had just happened! He should have locked the door, that would have been better right? Ugh. Jimin heard the front door open, and Hoseok and Namjoon walked in, hands full of bags and faces full of smiles. He smiled to himself, a distraction, that's what he needed! He straightened himself up and casually leaned on the counter.

" Oh Jimin," Hoseok smiled, " What's up?"

"Not much, Hyung. Just chilling." He shrugged. Namjoon rolled his eyes and set the bags down," Well instead of chilling, do you mind helping us put these away? If not, leave cause you're in the way."

Jimin nodded, and grabbed at the bags, taking some of the spices and putting them away." So...what took so long?" he asked, and almost smiled when Hoseok blushed lightly. Namjoon coughed into his hand.

"A line at the register."

"I see, that's a shame."

" Jimin, come here."

Jimin froze, looking over toward Yoongi, he noticed the others unamused stare and figured he wasn't there to talk about what happened earlier and he was glad, but that also meant he was there to take him away from his plan and that didn't make him so glad. He huffed, and stalked toward the elder, who in returned grabbed his arm. Yoongi sent a smile toward Namjoon and Hoseok, before dragging the younger out.

"Yah! Hyung what's the big idea?" he muttered, shaking off the others hand. 

Yoongi sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, "You can't just play match maker -- let them figure this out on their own Jimin. I told you before."

"Bu-"

"No." Yoongi frowned, " You can't just play with people. I know you helped Taehyung and Jungkook, but that's different, they both had feelings toward each other -- if Namjoon or Hoseok don't feel the same, if one of of them didn't like the other, do you know how that would affect them? Their friendship?" he knew he was being harsh -- but he couldn't just sit back and watch Jimin do this. 

" You didn't stop me with the other two!"

"Because it was obvious they liked each other!" he exclaimed, tugging at his own hair, " Jimin just don't okay -- You don't know how it feels to like someone who won't like you back."

"And you do?" Jimin countered, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes."

Jimin was taken back, the other turned away and closed his eyes," And it hurts a lot okay? So don't. Just don't." 

The younger watched as Yoongi walked off into the bedroom, and shut the door. He felt as though he was missing something, something big. His heart felt like it was hurting and he didn't know why his eyes were filling up with tears. Why seeing that expression on Yoongi was hurting him. He closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, sliding down and laying his head on his knee's.

 

He feel's like he just messed up big time.


 

"Well that didn't go as planned." Taehyung sighed as they watched Jimin mope. Jungkook blinked slowly, "Maybe not, but maybe it did. I think Jimin is slowly coming to terms with how he feels."

"You think?" Taehyung asked, leaning his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Jungkook smiled at him," Yeah, but Yoongi is pretty upset. I mean, he almost sorta confessed to Jimin back there."

"True, true."

"... So now we lock them in a room together and let them figure this out on their own."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook,"That's playing it a bit dirty," he mumbled, but smirked and nuzzled his neck." I like when you play dirty."

"Tae~ Not right now, "

"Later."

"Yes, later."


Jimin wondered if it was fate or just Jungkook -- and realized it was just Jungkook and he was going to kill the little brat as soon as he got out of there. Why he was locked in the room with Yoongi was beyond him -- they were fighting right now. He doubted Yoongi wanted to be in the same room as him anyway. He took a glance toward the elder, Yoongi was staring at his phone, but something told him that he wasn't really lookin gat the phone. He bit his lip, feeling nervous and for some reason shy.

Why -- why was he feeling this way?

"I'm, I'm sorry I yelled at you." Yoongi said after a minute. Jimin jumped, shocked at hearing the others voice. " It's ok-"

"No." he cut off, looking at Jimin. " It's not okay, I didn't have a right, I just took my anger out on you. I'm really sorry, Jiminie."

Jimin felt his heart do that weird thing agian, the one it always seems to do when Yoongi looks at him. Jimin bit his lip, " Earlier, you told me." He began, he saw something, an emotion flash on Yoongi's face, but couldn't tell what, he but he went on.

"That you liked someone, that didn't like you back."

"I did." he nodded, glancing away.

"W..who is it?" 

Jimin waited for what seemed like hours, he felt nervous again, felt his hands begin to sweat and his mouth to go dry. He saw Yoongi smile a bit, but his eyes looked sad. " Well," he sighed, leaning back and shrugging. " Guess you'll find out eventually." He muttered, then turned his gaze toward Jimin, " It's you idiot."

Jimin stared at him for a moment," ... What?"

"You, I like you -- god knows why." he muttered, and looked away. "You can take that however you want."

Jimin was quiet, trying to process what he'd just heard. He bit his lip and stood up, walking over toward Yoongi. "... I don't know how to feel, but I'm not mad or grossed out -- just confused."

"Confused?..." Yoongi looked up at Jimin and the younger gave a shy sort of smile. " Confused, yeah. Cause I've been feeling a little weird around you, like my heart beat is faster and I feel more nervous and... Yeah."

"Oh."

"... Yeah."

There was an awkward silence, " So... " Jimin muttered, rubbing his nape. " What now?"

Yoongi bit his lip, and looked up.

" I could, I mean, if you want... Kiss you?" he muttered, he saw Jimin blush a bit and felt confidence swirl and he reached up, grabbing his arm and pulling Jimin down. Jimin landed awkwardly in his lap and Yoongi took his moment of shock to lean forward, and pressed their lips together. Jimin's eyes grew wide and he felt himself gasp -- which gave Yoongi the chance to slip his tongue in. Jimin raised his hand, to push the other back -- but he ended up tugging him closer, into the kiss. 

Yoongi figured this was a good sign, and rested his hand on the others hip, deepening the kiss.

Things didn't turn out so bad.


Jin crossed his arms, raising his brow as Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him with guilty eyes.

"And so you locked them in the room." He sighed. Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook scratched his cheek.

"Well, at least they made up?" Taehyung grinned, " And they're happy!" Jungkook added. Jin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What am I going to do with you kids, honestly."

"Lock us in a room toge--OW!"

Taehyung rubbed his head, glaring at Jin as he glared. Jungkook laughed softly.

Jin was pretty much done with everyone at this point. He leaves for one day and Yoongi and Jimin are making out, Hoseok and Namjoon locked themsevles in the kitchen, doing who knows what, and the two brats are just as cheeky as ever.

Why was he in this group again?