First Date

Mr. EyeSmile Meets Ms.No Good

 

After that phone conversation with Junho, you texted your bestfriend about the things that you said to him. There is a part of you that wanted to believe in him but still you are doubtful. You continued your life as it was without Junho. You didn't receive anything from him, not even a single text message. Three days had past and you don't know why your heart wants to believe that he will fetch you for that date but its already late and there is no Junho fetching you. You decided to stay in your office for awhile and finish everything before you go home. "What? Its already 11pm. Oh my God. I should get home by now," you said while hurriedly fixing your things. You then put off the light in your office and decided to go home. While waiting for a taxi, a black car stop in front of you and a man with a cap and mask holding a boquet of flower dragged you inside his car. "Ya, what are you doing? Let me go", you shouted out of nervousness that maybe someone will kidnap you and kill you. "Calm down. Its me!", he said while removing his cap and mask. "Jun......ho?!", you said with a trembling voice. "Yes, its me. I am waiting for you here since you have to pay your debt to me. Did you forget about it?", he said. "Ahhhh. Hmmmm. I... I.... have many things to complish. I did not remember sorry", you pretended that you did not remember about your planned date. "Whatever!!! By the way, this is for you," he said while giving you the boquet of flowers. You then smiled because you did not expect that from him. "Maybe, he sees me as me this time," you thought. He then drive you to somewhere and you didn't even mind where he will bring you.

He stopped the car to the place that is familiar with you. It is the place where you first cry in his shoulder. "Here we are," he said while unbuckling his seatbelt. You then rode off the car and follow him. "So this is the description of date to you Lee Junho?" you asked him. "Ahmmmm. Did you expect that I will bring you to a restaurant? I'm afraid I'm not like that. A date for me is not about the place you are going to. Its about spending sometime with a person you want to be with. A person you like maybe" he explained. Hearing those words from him gave you the courage to ask him a question you didn't even imagine that will come out to your mouth,"So you like me? You really like the real me and not just because you just see your ex-girlfriend to me?" Junho then looked at in your eyes. You then decided to change the topic for him to forget your silly question. "This place is really beautiful. I.... I...." But even you finish your sentence he said, "Yes, I like you. I like the real you. Yes, at first I just see her in you but as time goes by I see that you are different from her. Maybe, she has still a part of my heart but I want to start things all over again with you. I want to believe that you will not leave me. I want to live this life with you" "Junhoooo", you said while tears are forming from your eyes. "Will you let me enter your life?", he said while holding your hands. "But I'm not as perfect like her Junho. I am clumsy. I am not good with everything. I am silly and childish. I am miss no good," you said while tears starting to fall down in your face. Junho then hugged you tight and said, "I know how clumsy you are but I like you. I really like you" "Junho-yaaaa, I like you too from the very first day that I saw your face. I really really like you," you replied. He then let go of you and wipe your tears with his hands. "Stop it. I don't want you to cry because of me. Will you help me to start a new life?," he asked. You then nodded to him and hugged him again.

After that dramatic confessions, you and Junho decided to get in the car because its starting to get cold. "For you" he said while handling you a big penguin stuff toy that looks like him. "Waaah. Emperor Penpen, annyeong?", you greeted the stuff as if it has life. "Its not the ordinary Emperor Penpen that any fan could buy. Its a bigger one and its limited plus it has my heart so take good care of it,understood?," he said. You then smiled at him and said, "I promise to take care not just Emperor Penpen's heart but Lee Junho's heart. I promise that I will help him to start a new life with me and someday we will be together forever," you said while caressing the stuff. "You like that much huh?", he said as he try to tease you. "Ya! How cruel. By the way, we will have our next pictorial on the day after tomorrow, right? I hope the model assigned to you is now in good condition. Its bothersome to be assigned in a task that is not really yours," you explained. "Ya, I don't want too. I want to be with you. You just promised you know," he said while pouting. "But I will be with you that day. I am the photographer you know," you explained. "Whatever, you will still be my model and I don't want know as an answer," he ranted like a child and he has full of aegos that melted your heart. "Ara ara! But don't be so touchy. Eventhough I said that I like you, you are still not my boyfriend.," you uttered. "Not yet?," he asked. "Yes, you need to court me first you know. I don't want you to ruin my first love story," you explained. He then laughed at you and said, "Ara ara. From now on, I will court you." You then smiled at him and then he drove you back home. Your heart was full of happiness that night eventhough you didn't imagine that will be your first date it is still the best day you had in your entire life.