Last

Notice me!

♪♫Dream girl♪♫

"Ugh..." Sora woke to the sound of her alarm clock.

"Yah! Sora! Turn off your annoying alarm." Sora's little brother complained.

Sora threw a pillow at her brother. "Shut up. Like you can sing any better."

"Hmmnh." He stuck out his tongue and left.

After cleaning herself up, she went to the kitchen with her earphones listening to SHINee and dancing while eating cookies as her breakfast. But she didn't notice someone was watching her.

"♪♫Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring diggi ding diggi Ding ding ding ♪♫" She swayed her hips and sang.

Chanyeol laughed at the sight and ended up dancing with her. "Wow. Kim Sora I never knew you could move your hips like that."

Sora turned around with cookies stuffed in . "YAH! Who let you in?" She shouted while crumbs spilled out of .

"Eww… How unlady like to talk with your mouth full." Chanyeol was disgusted.

"Whatever. We're best friends anyways, we have to go through these things." Chanyeol and Sora knew each other since diapers. How did this happen? Well it's obviously that their Eomma's are best friends.

After they left the house Chanyeol and Sora walked together to school.

"Chanyeol… Are you going to SHINee's fansign event with me this Saturday? My Eomma said that I can't go if you don't come with me." She batted her eyes.

"Another one? I swear they don't have to ask for your name because you've seen them like 100 times" Chanyeol complained. What does she see in them? He thought.

"So is that a yes or no?"

"Fine but… This is going to be the last time." He warned her.


 

 

 


On Saturday, Sora wore her best clothes because it was going to be the last time she's going to a SHINee fansign event.

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked. Damn… She looks so beautiful in that dress. But it's better if she lets her hair down.

"Yes." She responded

"Wait." Chanyeol walked up to Sora and started to fix her hair. "Keep your hair down. I love when your hair is down you look a lot more beautiful." He tucked her hair behind her ear. Oh no what did I just say?! She'll think that I'm crazy?! Chanyeol thought.

OMO… Did Park Chanyeol, my best friend call me beautiful?! What's this feeling in my heart? No... It's happening again. Dugeun dugeun.

Sora looked up at Chanyeol and blushed. "Thank you..."

"Let's go" Chanyeol said with his deep voice.


 

 

 

When they arrived at the fansigning event, there were so many shawols.

Chanyeol intertwined his hand with Sora's hand. "This is the most crowded fansigning event I've ever been to."

 

 Dugeun dugeun. Sora can hear her heart.

"May I have your attention please." A female announcer announced. "We will be having a contest, the prize will be having a day with your bias. So after the SHINee members finish signing your poster or album blah blah... Write your name and drop it at the box at the end of the table."

"Oh my gosh! Chanyeol! I have a chance of going on a date with Taemin!" Sora squealed.

"Like you have a chance, look how many girls there are today." Chanyeol gestured with his arms to show how many girls there are.

"Ptfff… Whatever." Sora flipped her hair.

When it was Sora's turn to get her album signed, Chanyeol and Sora were still holding hands.

When she got to the last member she was so hyped up to meet him.

"Hello! I think I've seen you before? Your name is Sora right? And I'm guessing you are with your boyfriend right?" Taemin asked and signed her album. 

"Aniyo, he's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend."

Soon to be boyfriend. Chanyeol thought.

"Oh sorry... You guys look cute together and you guys are holding hands too... Well don't forget to enter the contest." Taemin reminded.

Sora entered her name in the contest. "What's the whole point of entering your name? I can tell you won't win." Chanyeol told her.

"Like I care." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay! It's time to find out who is the lucky fan who gets to spend a day with one of the SHINee members." The announcer said. "And the winner
is... Kim...



Jongin!"


Sora dropped her jaw.

"I can't believe a guy won the contest! And he chose my Taemin!" She complained the whole way home.

Sora decided to hang out at Chanyeol's house, in fact a sleepover.

"Oh my gosh! I still can't believe that a guy! A freaking guy won the contest." She complained as she removed her makeup.

"What do you see in them anyway? I can sing, rap and dance too. I'll also consider myself not ugly either. How come you don't like me as much as you like them?" Chanyeol sounded jealous in Sora's ears.

"Awhh... Is Chanyeol oppa jealous because I don't like him as much I like Taemin?"

"A-Ani. It's that-." Chanyeol was cut off.

"I don't like you..." Sora walked up to Chanyeol and locked their eyes with each other.

"For the past 18 years...I have always love you more than a friend and more than Taemin." Sora confessed.

They got closer and closer. They didn't care what was happening around them. They were lost in each other’s eyes.

Their foreheads collided together.

"Ow." They rubbed their forehead. Then bursted into laughter.

Sora felt embarrassed "Well that was-."

Chanyeol cupped Sora's face and kissed her. Sora kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. While Chanyeol's hands were around her waist.

After a few seconds, they broke the kiss.

They were still clinging to each other. Their foreheads were against one another while gazing into each other’s eyes and smiling.

"That was..." Sora can't describe what just happened.

"I know. Let's go to bed." Chanyeol pecked her lips.

"But it's 3:30." She wrapped her arms around Chanyeol's torso with her head against his chest.

"Whatever." Chanyeol and Sora laid down on the bed and cuddled.

Chanyeol tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Sora looked deeply into Chanyeol's eyes and said "Yes, Park Chanyeol." Sora kissed Chanyeol's lips.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I think it was too rushed though..

But I'll make another one soon *^_^* 

Also give feedbacks.