Final

Just One Day [SugaMin]

 

"Don't you think i have the right to know about this?" Yoongi sounds frustrated. Jimin just lowered his head, looking down the floor.

 

"How could you, hiding the good news from me all this time. What's in your head, Minnie? Are you planning on keeping this news until the baby's born? Huh? Answer me!" Yoongi raised his voice a little while showing the sonogram that he found under the pillow, Jimin's pillow.

 

"I'm sorry..." Jimin's sniffed. He could feel a hot liquid streaming down on his cheek. "I don't mean to hide it from you but- but you didn't give me a chance to say it. You always being busy, and if not, you will be in moody. I don't want you to be mad at me and forced me to abort this baby. I..." Jimin couldn't finish his words as he burts into tears.

 

Yoongi felt guilty for scolding his wife. He ruffled his hair and closed the distance between them by hugging the younger. He caressed Jimin's back to comfort him.

 

"I'm sorry, don't cry. I'm sorry for not having a time for you." Yoongi said softly.

 

"All i want is just one day to be with you. But you always shut me out when i try to be with you. I need you, Yoongie..." Jimin said between his sobbed.

 

"I know, i'm sorry my love." Yoongi released the hug and wiped away the tears on Jimin's face gently. Then he brought the younger to sit on the edge of their bed.

 

"So, what makes you think that i'm going to asked you to abort our unborn child? I'm not that cruel, you know." Yoongi sounds hurt.

 

"A weeks ago, when i asked you about having a child, you scolded me. You said that i'm crazy. So, i though you doesn't want a baby. So..."

 

"So, you're planning on hiding this news from me?"

 

Jimin's nodded. Yoongi sighed.

 

"Are you happy with it?" Jimin looked on Yoongi.

 

"Of course i'm happy! This is what i want after marrying you. Build a happy family with you." Yoongi smiled as he kissed the younger's forehead. " Don't doubt my love on you, okey?"

 

"I'm not."