1

Pickup Lines

It was a one fine day and Minho was resting at SHINee's dorm. He was bored and then he decided to open SHINee's fancafe. He read all of his fans comments and some of them caught his eyes. Minho chuckled when he saw it and show it to the closest member there.

“Hyung! Jonghyun hyung! Come here and read this.”

Jonghyun walked to him curiously and put down his book.

“What is that?”

“Look” Minho said as he keep laughing.

“Oppa! ㅋㅋIs there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?”

“Minho-oppa! If being y was a crime, I’m sure you'd be guilty as charged!”

“Oppa-yah~ Did you fart? Because you blew me away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

“Aaahhh. I read that a lot too from twitter. Its called pickup lines.”

“Pickup lines?”

“Yeah, pickup lines. Never heard of pick up lines?”

“Yeah, never heard of it. What is that?”

“Wow you're so outdated. I don't know too honestly."

“What th-”

Jonghyun talked again, “But I know like what pickup line is. Want me to teach you? It might be a great idea for you to tease Soojung.”

“S-Soojung? Why her?”

Jonghyun smirked at him, “Because I know you like her.”

Minho stuttered, “I'm not!”

“Tch. No need to hide it from me. Well actualy everyone can see that you like her from how you treat her. So! Anyway do you want me to teach you or not?!”

Minho hesitated at first but then he nodded, “Well, let's learn this.”


“Soojung annyeong!”

Krystal didnt stop and keep on walking even though she heard a voice calling her name. A voice that was so familiar to her. Minho's voice. She smiled and walk faster.

Minho looked at her and ran to her and grab her wrist.

“Yah! Jung Soojung!”

Krystal turned around and chuckled.

“What is it oppa?”

Minho smiled at her, “Are you busy? Do you want to grab some coffee? At the usual place?”

“Whoa, take it easy Choi. Just ask me one by one.”

“Ok, are you busy?”

Krystal chuckled, “No.”

“Do you want to grab some coffee?”

“Hmm.. I don't know.. Maybe no.”

“Ice cream?”

Krystal laughed “Call!”

They laughed and he held her hands, “Let's go!”


They went to their favorite ice cream shop, Haagen Dazs. They ordered their ice cream and then they sit in the corner of the shop. Neither of them say anything but it doesnt feel awkward. They ate their ice cream silently.

“So...” Minho break the ice between them

“Hmmm?”

“I was wondering...”

Wondering what?

I was wondering if you had an extra heart, mine seems to have been stolen

H-huh?"

“Did it hurt?”

“Did what hurt?”

“When you fell out of heaven?”

Krystal rolled her eyes and laughed, “Seriously? Minho?”

“Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?”

Krystal snickered, “Well, I am cute since I was born.”

Minho smirked at her, “Is it hot in here or is it just you?”

“I am hot”

“So, what do you do for a living besides always making all the men excited and warm all over?”

“Hmm... making them die for me?”

“You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?”

“Huh? Bla- Wait what?”

“Can I have direction?”

“What? To where?”

“To your heart.”

Krystal blushed and stuttered “S-Seriously Minho, you need to stop. What's wrong with you?”

“I'm okay. But you drive me crazy.”

“W-what? Are you drunk?”

“I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.”

“Seriously Minho?”

“Yes, by the way, are you microwave oven? Because y- wait! I forget it! Damn, you're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.”

“Pickup line?”

Minho smirked and nodded, “Yes, Its called pickup line. Its fun to tease people with it”

Krystal laughed, “Ah.. So you're just teasing me? I thought you mean it!”

“Yes, I was teasing you but I did mean it.”

“What? Really?”

Minho just nodded eagerly and smiled.

“Do that means I'm making you crazy, excited, and all of the things you  just talked?”

“Yes, you do make me crazy, excited, and all the things i talked before.”

Krystal blushed more, “Hmm.. Is that a confession?”

Minho laughed and patted her head, “Yes, I like you Soojung. More than you imagine.”

Krystal looked at his eyes and started to smile, she kissed his cheek and said, “I like you too Choi Minho.”

Hearing this Minho smiled wider than the before and kissed her forehead, “Do you wanna hear another pickup line?”

Krystal laughed, “Sure, why not?”

 

 

 

“Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?”


 

Date : June 14th 2014

Sooooo I read lots of pickup lines and suddenly i want to write about it. Please do tell me what do you think about it!

Btw I'm sorry if there are any wrong grammars, english is not my first language.