Missing You

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

•••oneshot2•••

Xuimin x reader (oc) _ missing you <3 

***

I can't remember when I first met Minseok. I'd know him for such a long time, my life wouldn't be complete without him. In a number of ways. My earliest memory of minseok was when I was about 5, my parents were fighting again. I heard plates flying, so I ran.  I ran to the park. I was scared, that much I remember. I hid under the blossom tree. "Minhhyung?" I looked up to see a small boy looking at me worriedly. "Minseok-oppa" I said as he hugged me tight, I remember at that moment he was the only one there to comfort me as I cried my heart out. And he's been by my side since. 

 

For instance when I lost my parents in a car crash, wih my sister... I lost all three of them and I fell into a depression, leading to self harm, I was at an all time low, suicidal even, and he was there, he stopped me. He kissed each scar on my wrists as he begged me to stop with tears in both out eyes. 

 

I remeber when he  kissed me at prom. Then he promised to never leave my side. But he did. He left. Not just me but the country. He was sent to America with his father. It's been over 2 years now. And you'd think I was over it. Over him. But I only realized how much I needed him once he was gone. Isn't there an old saying about that... 'You don't realize how much you take something for granted until its gone' or something like that anyway. We talked occasionally on the phone, but he was always too busy wih uni and honestly so was I. But I'd do anything to see him or talk to him just once. Just to hear his loving voice, to see his cute baozi face, to confess... 

Yh we kisses but, we were no more than overly close best friend, I was scared he puts me in he sister zone but when we kisses I was proved wrong. I don't know I'd he likes me or not, but is do anything to see him just one more time. 

---

Today was one of the relate occasions I go to talk to him on the phone : 

" yebosayo?"  he answered sleepily

"Mineok-oppa!!!" I cheered loudly 

"Is that you Minnie?"

"Of course, were you expecting one of the guys to call? I can ring later if you want..." 

"Aniya! I was waiting for you! It's been Nearly three months since we last spoke... "

"Ne..." 

"I miss you..." He said softly. 

"Oppa... Please ... Do you want me to cry?!" I teased, i tried not to let him hear how much it hurt hearing him say it. I missed him so much too, but there's nothing we could do about it, so i tried to avoid getting even more upset than i already was. 

"Ani.. Mihane..." He said sincerly.

"I miss you too... A lot... " I mumbled the last part.

"I heard you got into Seoul uni... The creative arts one right?" 

"Ne... I was so lucky to got in ! "

"Congrats, I wish I was there to celebrate wih you..."

"So how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter