I Love You, Oh Sehun

I Love You, Oh Sehun

"I love you with all my heart and soul."

I opened my eyes and saw the worst humiliation if my life. Minseok stood there dressed only in his bathrobe, looking at me with confusion. "Can I help you, Luhan-ssi?"

"I... Uh... I didn't mean that. I don't love you... I uh... Aish... I'm sorry," I said so fast I don't think he understood. 

"I know. You never loved me," he muttered. 

What the hell?! "But you're Sehun's ex-boyfriend. Shouldn't you hate my guts?" 

"I broke up with him because I realized that I'm in love with someone else."

"And that someone else is me," I said, digesting everything.

He nodded. "And I'm not going to steal you away from him. I'd rather see you happy with someone else rather than force you to love me."

Well, that's just awkward. But, "That's nice. Thanks, I guess."

I cleared my throat. "So, where's Sehun?"

"He is in his work. Always he is. Sometimes I think he doesn't go home." He smiled sweetly at me, making me flinch. After hearing his confession, that smile just freaks me out. I don't know know what is behind that smile of his.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," he said, still had that smile on his round baozi face. I left him. still humiliated from his sudden outburst of affections.

I shake the uneasy feeling and ran to Sehun's office, the only place I've never been to because he told me not to. I know where it is because I've always stood outside its big brown door before, waiting for him. 

I have to see him. I have to tell him. Before it's too late. It's a matter of life and death.

I brisk walk, taking a turn across the street. I have memorized walking to his place. I walked it from my house if I had to. That is how I admire the boy. 

Soon, I am face to face with the hundred feet building. I let out a sigh before pushing its large doors open and letting myself in. A young lady, who I assume is the receptionist, looked at me. 

"Yes? Can I help you, sir?" 

"I'm here for Oh Sehun."

"The CFO?" He's the CFO? He didn't tell me that! That slick secretive boy--but a handsome one--never told me that.

"What the hell?"

"I'm sorry," she said, taken back with my sudden burst of emotion. 

I regain my composure and said, "Where can I see him? I have to see him immediately."

"And what business do you bring? Are you one of the investors?" I had to lie. There's no way out of this inquisitive woman.

"Yes. Now, please tell me the way," I said with a calm tone.

She looked at me suspiciously first before giving me the directions. I ride the elevator up to the fifteenth floor. Gosh, this seems to go on forever. 

As I wait for my floor, I think of what I'm going to say. He wouldn't think I'm crazy, right? I mean, he has been showing me the signs for years. 

When the elevator stopped and the metal doors opened. 

And I am met with a number of old men in black suits. Yes, I'm a bit underdressed with only a shirt, some old worn-out jeans and leather jacket.

I stood there frozen, my feet plastered on the elevator floor. Their piercing glares bore unto mine. My legs are all wobbly. Where the hell is Sehun?

"Can I help you?" The only woman in the room asked me. 

"I... Uh..." She raised her eyebrow at me. What the hell am I supposed to say? I didn't know they're having a meeting! Maybe that's why the receptionist asked me if I was the investor. 

"If you don't have any official business, please leave. This is a confidential meeting, that means no outsiders," she said with venom in her tone.

"I uhh... I'm gonna leave--"

"Luhan hyung?" 

And there he stood, the always gorgeous Oh Sehun. All my worries drained down with just the sight of him. 

I can't help but say, "Sehun! Oh my god! It's you!" Then the elevator doors were about to close that I realized that I'm still in the elevator. I quickly pushed the doors open and stepped in the meeting room.

I had a smile on my face that I couldn't help but do. My stomach is doing flips and I wanted to blurt out everything here. He's here. I'm here. There's no turning back now. 

"Sehun, I know I've been stupid these past few years. I pushed you away because I know you had a boyfriend--" Everyone in the room gasped, but Sehun only buried his face in his hands. 

"And I just knew that your ex is in love with me." He just stood there, looking at me with shock, and his mouth agape. 

"Sehun, I love you. Not like a younger brother, but as a man. I love you," I finally said. 

Everyone's eyes were on us. Then Sehun said, "Excuse us." And walked towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. 

"Hyung, why did you use that elevator? That's only for the head employees." 

"The receptionist told me to. She thought I was the investor." 

He pulled his face in desperation. "But there's a public elevator," he whispered. 

And we just stood there. 

"Sehun," I started. "I meant everything I said back there." 

He looked at me. And I saw something in his eyes, like a glint or something. "You didn't have to say that I'm gay." 

"They'd eventually know about it."

He looked at me, and just nodded.

"But Sehun, if you only see me as your hyung I'll respect that. All those years I pushed you away, you must hate me right now--"

"No. No, hyung. That's not it." He grabbed my hands. "That's not it, alright?" He had a smile on his face. "I don't hate you."

"But you don't feel the same way," I said, butting in.

He was shaking his head, still had that smile on his face. "No. I... I... Can I ask you something?" 

Ask what? Does he love me back, still? If he does, then he could ask me to... Oh my god. "Is that question going to ask me to marry you because I will definitely say..." 

He was just looking at me, still with that look. Could it be that he's really asking me to marry him? Is this a dream? Am I in a dream? I can't help but feel such a girl right now. "No--Oh my god... You're really asking me to--Say it. Ask me again and I won't in." 

I walked a few steps back and looked at him. "Okay, start," I said, all giggling like a girl. I can't help it.

"Luhan--hyung, will you... To heck with it, you're gonna say yes anyway," he said. I frowned. "And we're both guys. You can ask me rather."

"You're such a killjoy. Come on, Sehun." 

"Alright," he sighed. He smiled before saying, "Luhan, we may have our differences and the four year , but I love you and I want to be with you every single day of my life. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I ran to him and hugged him so tight I could crush his chest. "Oh my god, yes." 

He grabbed my chin and crushed his lips on mine. His teeth were going on the way, grazing my upped lip. And he was laughing. We were both laughing. 

It was the best feeling I've ever felt. I never knew I could love someone like this. Love is such a pain in the , but it definitely is worth it.