~1~

You think i'm perfect?

      Do you ever wake up and wish you were someone else? You wish you were a princess, or a hero. You just wish you were someone who could be remembered. You wish that you can be seen as someone special....some one extraordinary.     Me? I wish this everyday. I dream this everyday. Don't get me wrong, my life isn't all that bad. I just wish for more.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

"Ughhh, Can't i just sleep forever?"

As suzy turns to her side to turn off her alarm she lets out a huge scream and her mom comes running in soon after.

"Honey whats wrong!"

"Mom! I set my alarm an hour too late, i'm gonna be late for school!"  Suzy is running around her room rushing to get ready.

"Don't worry if you leave now you will be able to catch the last bus, ill go down and finish getting your lunch ready, try and hurry okay hun?" mrs.bae says as he heads down the stairs.

As suzy pulls her hair back behind her ears she sighs "I can tell that today is going to be interesting".


As suzy arrives at school she lets out a huge breath of air. She walks inside and heads to her locker. 

She looks to her right and she sees a big croud of people gathered the schools office. She hears screams from girls and laughs from guys.

Not wanting to get intangled in that mess she decides to start heading towards class, even though there was 15 minutes before class started she figured she had nothing better to do.

As she walked inside her class she could hear a girl giggling. Next thing she knew she was watching a very intense make out session.

"Ew, take a picture loser, it will last longer" Krystal exclames

"I....er I..I'm sorry I didn't kn-" Suzy being interupted

"Yeah, sure whatever...C'mon babe lets go" Krystal trys to grab on to myungsoo's arm but he snatches it away and just walks out of the room.

"Look at what you did, why don't you try and keep out of other peoples business?" krystal says with a snoty look on her face.

Suzy not able to look past her feet, "I'm sorry, I really di-" she looks up and sees that krystal is already gone.

Suzy sighs and goes to her desk, "I should have stayed in bed"


As class is about to start, suzy's classmates begin to enter the room, she looks up and sees Krystal and myungsoo arm and arm enter and go to their desks.

'well that didn't take long" suzy says under her breath.

*DING-DONG-DING*

As the bell rings suzy's teacher Mr. Mong enters the room and they all bow and take their seats to begin class.

"As most you you already probably know, we have a transfer student joining our class today-"

'Oh thats probably what caused all the excitement this morning' suzy thinks to herself

"- I would like you all to look out for him and him adjust to our school"

In that moment Kris walks into the classroom and everyone begins to go wild.

"Quiet! Quiet down! Let him introduce himself!" Mr. mong yells

Suzy couldn't help but look up, he was cute that was a given. But she quickly looked away, 'whats the point of looking' she though to herself.

"Hello, My name is Kim jong-in, Please take care of me" all the girls screamed as he finished, suzy sighed and decided to block everything out, she began thinking to herself.

'I give it two days and he will be one of the most popular boys in school, girls will be fawning over him and i will still be the same old boring me... just my luck huh?'

"-zy....Hello! Mrs.Bae? pay attention!" Mr. Mung yells

"Wa-what? I'm sorry sir, what did you say?"

"I asked you to take Mr. kim for a tour of the school, but if i burdening your thought process i'd b-"

"No, i'm sorry sir i'd be happy to do it" suzy says as she gets up from her seat.

She begins to walk to the front of the class and she begings to see (and feel) all the dirty looks from her classmates.

As she makes it to the transfer student she looks up to see him staring at her, smiling. He holds out his arm and says "shall we?"

Full of embarrassment she makes her way to the door and he soon follows behind.