Is It Really Okay ? -

Growl like a Wolf

Werewolf Girl's Dormitory 9:52 am

"No-nobody will come in r-right ?" Qri nervously asked Hyomin, who was sitting on the edge of her bed. "I'm pretty sure Eunjung isn't going to come back for another hour. So don't worry !" Hyomin grabbed Qri's thin wrist and pulled her forward. She let the frail girl sit upon her lap and wrap her legs around her back. Hyomin leaned in for a longing urge, but Qri turned her head avoiding her lips. "B-but. . what if. . " She looked at her with those innocent pair of uniquely colored eyes. "Ah. . stop being like this . . ! It'll be okay !" Hyomin yelped impatiently wrapping her arms around Qri's waist.

Concern wiped across her face, as she put her arms over Hyomin's skinny shoulders. "If. . if you say so."

Qri let the younger girl press those pink lips softly at her's. She growled in satisfaction, tasting this honey-like nectar and this sweet aroma emitting from Qri. Qri let Hyomin's tongue pry open, trying to dominate and it at her heart's content. Their tongues swirled around each other in small circles, as they fought to rule. Hyomin bit at Qri's bottom lip, discreetly bringing a hand up her pale back. Qri whimpered, Hyomin's warm hand felt like fire against her icy cold skin. She silenced the elder one, by pressing her lips back onto the girl. She felt Qri grind her fingernails at her back, worried about her next move.

She nibbled softly at her lip, feeling Qri's hot breath fill up her lungs. It was seriously intoxicating, she was hungry for more. Qri could feel Hyomin smirking at the kiss, only making her aggravated. Hyomin noticed her trying to pathetically lead the kiss and rule over, but Hyomin was going to have none of it. Hyomin wrapped her free hand around Qri's soft long locks, they were practically spilling over her lap and bed. 

---

Meanwhile, at the school's entrance

The leaves have fallen and turned the school courtyards into a ocean of reds, oranges, and yellows. The freshmans were timidly walking through the wet grass, hugging their expensive textbooks to their chests. While, the seniors burst in excitement of seeing their old buddies. The school gates weren't too far, but it was surrounded by students saying their last goodbyes to their parents and having to carry their load into their dorms. "I hate carrying all these stupid luggage. . " Soyeon hissed under her breath, trying to have a firm grip on her leather suitcase. Soyeon, as you may not know, is from a royal line of vampires and doesn't really have to do things such as lugging stuff.

"Looks like you're having a little trouble there, Park Soyeon." A familiar voice chirped up from behind Soyeon. She turned her head to see the ever-so-annoying werewolf, Ham Eunjung. She had a cute yet goofy smile wiped across her face, as she halted the bike she was riding on. "You should've come earlier Soyeon, they had the guards to carry our luggage for us." Eunjung smirked, as she watched Soyeon just dead-eye her and grasp the handle of the briefcase. "I'll be nice. Give me your luggage and i could just use my bike to get to your dorm house." She generously offered her and tilted her head at Soyeon. "Yeah, good luck doing that without getting weird looks." Soyeon sneered and pinched Eunjung's tail, which was wagging back and forth. She then pointed at her own fangs, which seemed to be newly filed. "Whatever, I've always gotten weird looks for being nice to you bloodsuckers." Eunjung chuckled.
 
"But. . . it wouldn't hurt to drop by my dorm first, right ? I forgot my student ID card, on my desk." Eunjung gave a funny grin at the vampire, who looked rather unamused. "Ah. . fine, sometimes, I wonder if you just want to humiliate me on purpose." Soyeon grouched at her, knowing full well that the werewolves are going to just stare at her walking down their halls.
 
"Nah, but you can think that way if you want ~" Eunjung flashed her a white smile.