continuing trouble

Here comes trouble !!

Lee Joon : Appa? Appa? Are you kidding me? What type of girl are you giving me?

Eun Na   : Omma? Are you playing trick with me? I told you I want guy with nice muscle!

Lee Joon & Eun Na: could you please shut your mouth!

I get out of the restaurant quickly and Lee Joon followed me after that. I stepped at his shoes making him stopped right there with weird expression.

‘What? Hear me well! From now on, told and ask your parents to not thinking hard of me.. I don’t want any enemies especially high-position daughter like you.’ Said Lee joon while his eye looking at other place.

‘And listen well from what I’m going to tell you now too! i don’t know who you are. All I know is that you are my colleague only! Only!’ then I leave him and catch a cab. I can’t believe this! Seriously!

 

At home ( Yoon Eun Na),

‘You should listen me well daughter! This is my only wish.. marry him then we will be scared by other. You know him right? He is the son of gangster. Extra ordinary gangster! No one will disturb you even when I’m already dies..’

‘Appa! Why you say those words! Nooo! Even when I’m the daughter of gangster, dangers everywhere appa! I don’t want it! And one more things I’m not weak girl! Trust me appa..’ Eun Na lost her words. Huh, why trouble seriously kept overlap today?

‘Listen me! Listen and act! That’s what you should do now!’ he coughed hard after his deep voice came out.

‘Araseo! Araseo! I will do it! Omma , called ambulance.. appa just keep your words later.’

 

At home ( Lee Joon) ,

‘Fine! Then you want me to get marry with that girl? Are you kidding me? I followed everything you say.. taking intern, try not to get in trouble, be a gangster at night if there’s time, what’s else?!’ Lee Joon hit the table hard.

‘Are you sure to get angry with me? You’re not afraid of me? Who do you think you are huh?!’ all his guard prepared weapon. Even my father wants to kill me!

‘Ok. I follow anything you say but …..’

‘What?’

‘What the reason is? Is she someone that is precious to you or you scared of them?’

‘No way son.. you know me! He’s my old friend daughter. He will soon leave this world. That’s why he wants me to let his daughter marry with you. Aren’t you happy?’ he laughed there. I shook my head slowly and get out of the room.

 

21 MAY 2014,

‘Chukhae Eun Na sshi.. wow, you get married at young age! And you too Joon sshi! You two look ideal together. Look like you two are a cover model!’ that’s my friend, Bo young. She has a cute expression and of course she is much better than me. I take a look at Lee Joon face.

Omo! He’s smiling there! Not even with his wife he smiles like that but for other girl!

‘Stop it you bad boy!’ I whispered to him after Bo young entering the halls.

‘Why? Are you jealous?’ I stepped onto his shoes and that makes him yell like a girls.

‘I told you to stop it! Don’t you understand it?’ he get up and pinched my cheek hard.

‘Omo..omo.. look at this two! Watch your manner! Stop playing around or doing your lovey-dovey things here!’ said my father and that bring awkwardness to us.

‘Appa. Just take seat there. We will stand here. Don’t worry.’ Lee Joon take my father near his father. They were talking and laughing hard there.

‘Hey! You know why I’m married with you?’ I’m asking Lee Joon while looking at my father.

‘You don’t know about it? Are you kidding me? Your father is real bestfriend with my father and he told me that ….’

‘he wants me to have someone protective beside me. He never wants the history to happen again. About my sister, it was not his fault. it just .. the fate..’

‘Here tissue..’ I guess she really don’t know about the real things happen here. ‘Don’t cry now! You will ruin your makeup!’

I try to smile to forget things happened past 2 years ago. It was so unfortunate accident.

‘Look! You were ruining your makeup. Worst for you and worst for me. Give me the tissue I cleaned it for you!’ he take the tissue at my hands and carefully clean my ruin makeup.

‘Do I look like a messy girl now?’ he nodded his head and smile.

‘Stop smiling at me!’

‘Why should I do that?’ he caught my eyes and I pretend to be emotionless but I can’t so I stared at his eyes and say

‘You will make me fall in love with you!’