love is not words

Lay ; The possessive Unicorn (。◡‿◡。)

" Hello little kitty "

caressing the kid's soft cheeks, she handed her ice cream , she was already feeling nauseous from the plane flight..

She wasn t in mood for cold-sweet ice cream , but terribly thanks to one super stubborn unicorn she found herself with one inch -close to throw up the moment the tiny leaking cream popped front of her.

Thank goodness, that this little boy appeared an saved her from unwanted and inevitable taste. well to be accurate , this was the third child already she encountered since the moment she traveled back to Seoul an even when she was in the hotel.

After filming the new variety show with twelve wolves, she left them excitedly with crimson shade on her cheeks.

Don t blame her, it was really like a dream come true.. Miracle ..

yeah PURE MIRACLE !!!

" Komawo nonna "

the cheerful giggles interrupted her river -thoughts..

Smiling back she leaned down to little kid' s level to peck his forehead but he startled her , when he pecked her lips slightly before giggling again an running away.


daydreams keeps brushing like the soft winds our weary vision

but it will never be enough without that " dense king" .