The first Day

Romance on 2014 SBS Roommates

~Chanyeol POV~

it was a bright sunny morning, the air was cool and the sun was nice and just right for someone like me. I sat in the car and peered out my window soon to be arriving to this new Show called Roommates. I was excited my manager could tell when he looked up at the front mirror. "Chanyeol-Ah I see you are excited to get there aren't you." He said with his low voice, I looked up at him and happily replied "Yes, Yes I can't wait to meet the other idols... Just who will they be!" The manager laughed joyfully and finally hit the brakes. "Chanyeol...We...Are...Here!" My eyes widened at his sentence, I looked out of my window to see our car pulled over next to a huge House. I finally pulled out my phone and texted my EXO members I will miss them while I'm away... Even though I will see them At the SM building, I know they will still miss me at night with them. After I was done I helped my manager unpack the bags and luggage I needed with me, as finally waved goodbye and slowly took my steps towards the Gigantic house. I rung the doorbell waiting for someone to answer, to find out I was the first one there.

~No POV~

Chanyeol Suddenly remembered that a key came along with his invitation to Roommate and he inserted it into the door knob while shivering due to his excitement. As he took one step in he was amazed at how nice the house was and that he and 10 other idols would be living together in this large house.

~Chanyeol POV~ 

i slowly drag myself along with my bags inside to be greeted by a Camera I walked deeper into the house to find its beautiful living Room. "Waaahhh this is amazing!" I said while twirling around in a circle. Then I went around to explore, after that was over I moved one of my suitcases up to my Room and came back down to get my other one when I heard the doorbell ring I was to shy to go straight for it so I panicked "Ahh what should I do... Should I go open igor should I just sit here." And due to my long thinking the person entered the house and I stood there like an idiot. "Oh Hello!" A voice greeted me. "Hello, Hello I am EXO's Chanyeol!" I said as I shook the male idols hand. He revealed himself as Jo Se Ho "What are you doing here?" He asked all I could do was laugh "Oh I'm a residence here." I said while nodding. 

~No POV~

SeHo went to go unpack his luggage and items and Chanyeol offered a hand and helped SeHo out with all his items before finally moving his own up. After he was done he went to his bed to rest Before having to Film for his music video "Overdose". After about an hour or so he had to head out for the rest of the day.

-Later that Day-

The house all sat down and got ready to eat dinner with the current members in the house. 

~Nana POV~ 

i enjoyed the meals that Sung woo made for us. I also sat next to this handsome boy named Kang Joon I really liked him but inside I felt like there was somebody else missing.. But it didn't matter I helped clean up the table afterwards and quickly ran up to my room that I shared with Hong SooHyun she is 10 years older then me despite her very young image, I enjoyed this entire day... But the last 2 members didn't show up yet, I know one of them is a girl and the other is a guy, But I fell tired and went to sleep not worrying about them.

~No POV~

Later that night the guys hung out before all the members finally fell asleep and the house was quite again. Bom finally made it to the house very very late at night. Nana was going to have to wake up early in the morning because of her schedule planned for her. This left only one Roommate member left to come home.

so that's all or the first chapter guy please honestly rate and review and I'll be seeing you guys next time when Chanyeol and Nana first encounter eachother!