End

Eternity

"Taekwoon, Is that you?" 

 

-

 

"Taekwoon, I know you're upset with me and Wonshik, but I swear! I don't love him at all!" He cried. Taekwoon nodded. 

"I understand... you love me for eternity right?"

 

-

 

Wonshik frowned, he felt sorry for Hakyeon. He didn't know Hakyeon would be like this. He was afraid to even get close to Hakyeon.

 

-

 

Hakyeon woke up. The first thing he saw was Taekwoon, lying down beside him and looking at him; smiling. Hakyeon rubbed his eyes, Taekwoon's alive.. 

 

"It’s cold.." Hakyeon rubbed his arms.

"It’s just your mood." Taekwoon replied. 

"It’s strange.." 

"I don’t care about that" Taekwoon rolled his eyes. 

"Thank you.." Hakyeon whispered. 

"All that matters is that I came back, You love me, right?" He chuckled. 

"Taekwoon-ah, You came back now? I had such a scary and bad nightmare.. You left me forever...Even you can tell it’s a dream that doesn’t make sense!" Hakyeon whined.

 

-

 

 

Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon while standing infront of the door. 

"You'll be back right? I don't want to lose you again.." 

Taekwoon just sighed.

"No, wait.. Don't leave me, I won't let you go... Not this time." Hakyeon went over to Taekwoon and pulled the taller one to the living room. After being dragged, Taekwoon had it. *He can't know about this..* Taekwoon thought. 

"It's just a dream right? Taekwoon, slap me." Hakyeon raised his voice. Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon lightly for the last time.

"Sorry.."

 

-

 

"Suddenly, you grew faint, I can’t seem to say anything. I'm afraid to open my eyes right now, I wanna go to you, I wanna fall asleep again.." Hakyeon sang. 

 

[HAKYEON'S POINT OF VIEW] 

 Reality without you is like a dream where you are running away. Like a Möbius strip, we go round and round. You tried to leave me once again. You did not turn around, I was holding onto your arm but I was fine.. If you want to go, try to go. Try to leave as you step on my pounding heart for you. 

"You chose to leave." I laughed bitterly as I swallowed the pills. I adjusted my pillow and laid down on the bed that used to belong to Taekwoon, the bed that Taekwoon fell asleep and never woke up, leaving me as guilty as heck and heartbroken

It was so sweet that I had a terrible nightmare.. We had started everything from the beginning evwn though you’re not here, but everything is the same. In this dream the moment you left me , A cruel night is endlessly coming to me as I close my eyes again, taking me back to that dream. Into an eternal dream that I won’t ever wake from. 

 

-

 

[End of Hakyeon's Point of view]

 

Hakyeon looked peaceful. He smiled a little although he was no longer there. Wonshik shouted Hakyeon's name, pleading him to wake up but the elder won't budge.

"Hakyeon! Please wake up... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything! Please come back..."

Unfortunately, Hakyeon couldn't hear all that. He was with Taekwoon now, living their happily ever after. 

 

-

 

[😁] OWO I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING HAKYEON DIE ;; Leave comments and tell me if I need to make a redo for this ;-; Excuse me for bad english *leaves*