3

The Bullying Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""

Siwon pressed the button and right away smokes started to came out of the skateboard and Taeyeon was flying off the ramp. He was trying to balance himself, but he was stuck on to the skate, making him directly skated pass the garden.

Two boy's then ran up to Taeyeon and one poor a sticky mixture, the other poor over Taeng's head chicken feathers. " Woa...wae!!! Ahhh!" Taeyeon screamed as he crashed right into the pool.

" Taeyeon!" Key and Yuri ran to help him out of the pool. Siwon and the rest f the people laugh their asses off when they saw how shivering Taeyeon was when he got out of the pool. " You okay man?!" Yuri shakes his body to make sure he was still awake.

" Y-Yea..c-cold!" Taeyeon was shivering cause they did put ice in the pool. Jessica was laughing along with her friends and Jonghyun from far away.

" Omg did you see that nerd?" She said to her friends. " Poor him...watch guys.." She wink at them then grab her towel and made way to Taeyeon.

" OMG! Taeng! Are you okay?" She acted worried and caring towards Taeyeon by wrapping his small body with her towel and hugs him.

" J-Jessica?" Taeyeon smile and hug back. He really needed the body heat. Jessica just smirk and pull away then drag Taeyeon in the house. " Go to the bathroom and dry your self Taeyeonie. Okay?" She smile sweetly to him then pushed him into the bathroom.

" T-Thanks" Taeyeon said before she closes the door.

" Such a dumb dumb.." She scoff and walk to the living room area where she bump into someone. " What where you going!" She growled. The person smirk at her.

" That was very nice of you for caring for my friend like that....Queen Bee" Yuri give her his charming yet scary smirk/smile then walk away to Key.

" Errr bunch of weirdos and nerds!" She puff her cheeks then walk to where her friends are. " Hey Jessi how's the Nerd?" Tiffany ask wiggling her eye brows.

" He's in the bathroom." She answer then sat next to her boyfriend. " What are planning next baby?" Jong ask and smooth her thighs.

" Since he know that I'm nice and caring towards him. It would be much easier for me to get him" SHe smile devishly. " Such a bad girl" Jong peck her lips. " Geez Jessi, just watch out. I don't think the other nerd is that...'nice" Tiffany warned about Yul.

" Why would I be afraid of that nerd? He's just bigger then Taeyeon, but he's just the same and he's a weirdo." Jessica cross her arms.

 

 

With Taeyeon, he was all done drying himself and went out of the bathroom. On his way to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter