1/1

Innocently Enough

It had all started innocently enough; with small glances and light touches that really wouldn’t mean anything more than normal skin ship. No one would think anything of it, and Taehyung was content with that, with these casual touches. Or at least, he thought he was. He viewed Jungkook as his favorite member, one of his best friends. He was younger than the rest, and honestly Taehyung found him to be utterly adorable – all the members found him adorable, so Taehyung didn’t see any problem with wanting to hang all over the younger or hold his hand or lay on him when they slept.


 

Except it was a problem. A big one – Taehyung realized one afternoon as he lay on the couch with Jungkook, the other sleeping dead as a rock with his head on Taehyung’s shoulder, that he suddenly craved more, more of Jungkook’s touches and looks and dare he even say – kisses? He’d only received a kiss once, and that was on the cheek for some fanservece but Taehyung secretly treasured that moment; as his heart had sped up at least ten times faster than its usual speed.


 

But the question was; how was he going to solve this problem? He couldn’t just walk up to him and tell him he wanted to kiss and cuddle and do couple things – [oh he wanted to do couple things he wanted them to be a couple --] either way! It wasn’t like he could just do that! Jungkook would surely flip or freak out or even yell at him and call him gross and that is one thing Taehyung didn’t want.

So what was he going to do?

Taehyung whined softly in is room, rolling over on his bed as he thought long and hard about his problem. Namjoon had taken the others out to go shopping for food; Taehyung wasn’t allowed to go because last time he ended up knocking over a display at the store and it was just not pretty. At least that gave him time to himself to think about everything, right? The orange haired boy rolled over again, staring at the wall across the room. He knew that he couldn’t really hide his affections for much longer, not when he was already slipping.

Just the other day, during breakfast he messed up big – luckily no one noticed. Jungkook was practically falling asleep at the table, and he had gotten some of his food on his lower lip. And he knew the younger didn’t notice yet so being the nice Hyung he was, Taehyung was going to reach over and wipe it off. Except it didn’t happen like that – exactly.

He leaned over, and raised his hand to wipe it but he felt the sudden urge to it off the other. He leaned in really close, and Taehyung his lips and was about to lean in to close the distance – but he ended up sliding awkwardly from how his elbow was laying on the table, and his head hit the side of Jungkook’s shoulder. The younger woke up confused; and Taehyung said he went to poke him awake but he slipped. Jungkook smiled at him and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat.


 

“It’s okay Tae, be more careful okay?”

God – he was done for.

Sitting up from his bed, Taehyung ran his hand through his messy strands and decided he needed help. And there was only one person who could really help him; one person that was his friend and Jungkook’s, close enough to them both as to where he could help Taehyung with this problem.

Jimin.

Of course Jimin could always just laugh in his face and tell him he wasn’t going to help in a thousand years –

Nah, Jimin was nice… Right?


 


 

“Are you serious?” Jimin asked, looking up from his phone, his brow raised. Taehyung stood there awkwardly, shifting from one foot to another. Well, at least he didn’t laugh in his face, Taehyung thought that maybe he had a chance.

“Please Jimin? I’m begging here, “Taehyung sighed, “I honestly can’t figure out what I’m supposed to do!”

“Jungkook is a boy, you know that right?”


 

“I know that! “


 

“Just making sure,” He sighed, and put his phone away. Taehyung bit his lip and watched as Jimin stood. “Alright, tell me everything and let’s see if we can’t fix this or something, honestly Taehyung you always have to make things so difficult.” He muttered, and with a grin Taehyung nodded. “Thank you so much!”


 

“Yeah, yeah whatever.”

Jimin led them to their room, away from the other members who were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Jimin sat on his bed and told Taehyung to sit next to him, to which Taehyung did, biting his lip nervously.


 

“Talk.” Jimin ordered, folding his arms and turning to face the orange haired teen. Taehyung gulped down his nerves, and nodded.

“I’ve realized … recently, that I’ve been wanting to become – well closer to Jungkook.” He began; Jimin nodded and motioned for him to continue. Taehyung sighed, “I want to do couple things ya know? Kiss and cuddle and ugh – I know he’s a boy and he’s my band mate and friend and it’s really confusing.”


 

“Have you ever felt this way for a boy before?” Jimin started off, and Taehyung shook his head, “But I never really think about girls either, just… Jungkook.”

Jimin nodded, “Hm… Well, could be one of two things.” Jimin sighed, “One; you could be dealing with raging teenage hormones and Jungkook is pretty enough for you to crave.” He held up one finger, and Taehyung blushed, he wasn’t full of teenage hormones – maybe a little but come one he was a 19 year old boy!

“Or, two;” Jimin continued, holding up a second finger. “You could have realized hidden feelings of love for our youngest member and you really just want to be with him and do all that couple with him because you’re in love. I hope to god it’s the first because then we can take you to this one place Jin goes to—“


 

“No, I … I think it’s the second one.”


 

“ … Again making everything difficult.”

They sat in silence for a moment, before Jimin spoke up. “ I can’t really tell you not to love him; and not to feel this way. But I’d advise against it personally.” He looked at Taehyung and saw the boy’s rather pathetic look and inwardly groaned.

“But, I’ll do my best to help.”

Taehyung’s face twisted into a grin as he threw his arms around his friends’ shoulders, “Ahhh! Thank you Jiminie thank you!”

 

“Yah! Get off, I get it you’re thankful. “

Taehyung let go and Jimin rubbed his shoulder; that damn boy and his awkward strength. They sat in silence a moment, before Taehyung spoke up.


 

“What kind of place does Jin even go to?”


 

“It’s not important.”


 

“Bu—“

“Drop it.”


 


 

The next day Taehyung watched uncomfortably as Jungkook practiced with Jimin and Jin for their random girl dances – And “Miniskirt” wasn’t really the best choice, Taehyung realized as the way that Jungkook rotation his hips down, down and – oh god was it getting hotter in here? Taehyung pulled on the collar of his shirt and realized his was breathing kinda heavy, how embarrassing.

He caught Jimin’s eye, and the other gave a subtle wink; according to Jimin, the plan was to make it so Jungkook found Taehyung more attractive. Of course Taehyung asked how he knew Jungkook was even into boys and Jimin said, “The boy knows how to move his hips better than any girl I’ve met and honestly his love for G-Dragon is borderline obsessive.”

So, Taehyung took a deep breath and stood, awkwardly coughing into his hand. This caught Jungkook and Jin’s attention.

“What’s up Tae?” Jungkook asked, running his hand through his hair as he breathed heavily, those girl group dances were hard work.

“I… I’ve been practicing a dance, and I wanted your opinion.” He nodded slowly. Jimin had taken it to himself to teach Taehyung one of the simplest but loved girl group dances he knew. Of course Taehyung said that this dance was way too – not his style but Jimin said, “Do you want him to be impressed?” He of course answered yes, and Jimin told him to just do the damn dance and smile the entire time.

“Oh?” Jungkook smiled wide and Taehyung felt his heart beat faster, and his cheeks warm. Maybe learning that dance was worth it? Jin though, scoffed.

“Oh yeah?”

Taehyung gulped and nodded. Jungkook elbowed Jin’s side, muttering something to him and Jin sighed.

“Show us then.”

Taehyung nodded, and tried to let Jungkook’s encouraging smile be the thing he focused on as Jimin hit play on the stereo. He heard Jungkook gasp as he took a deep breath.

Bubble Pop! by Hyuna played loud and Taehyung quickly got into the flow of things. He tried to focus only on the dance, so he didn’t really see the expressions the other wore, his hips turned and he did those embarrassing pops and oh god he was going to kill Jimin.

Jimin however, could see the others expressions clearly. Jin’s face was one of shock and a little bit of admiration as it seemed Taehyung hit each move on the dot, going in perfect flow with the music. Jungkook however, was staring with wide eyes, mouth open and when Taehyung did that hip rotation and of the hips – he could have sworn Jungkook blushed and bit his lower lip. A smirk found it’s way onto Jimin’s face.

Oh this was good. This was very good.

The song ended and Taehyung was breathing heavily, cheeks flushed from dancing. But he smiled, “So how did I do?” he asked Jungkook eagerly. Jungkook couched a bit into his hand and smiled widely in return.


 

“That was amazing Tae! You got all the steps right and it flowed great!”


 

“Damn boy, you can move your hips huh?” Jin laughed with a smile and Taehyung blushed, he was so embarrassed he didn’t notice Jungkook’s blush either.


 

“Yah! Shut up Hyung.”

Jimin walked over and ruffled Taehyung’s hair, “Good, but I’m still a better dancer.” He gloated and Taehyung rolled his eyes with a sigh.

“Yeah, I know.”

Jimin cast a quick glance toward Jungkook, who was staring at the hand Jimin had on Taehyung’s head with a narrowed stare. He felt himself smirk again.


 


 

“Do you think it worked?” Taehyung asked a little later that day. Jimin nodded, “Oh it worked better than I planned.”

“Eh?”

“Trust me.”

Jimin handed Taehyung a cup of juice and the other took it gratefully. “What’s our next plan?” he asked, before sipping his drink. Jimin tilted his head and nodded to himself silently. Taehyung watched with bleated breath and grinned when Jimin parted his lips to speak.

“You need to spend the day with him. Alone.”

His smile dropped, as a look of panic settled in. “What – No, Jimin. I can’t do that I’ll die!”

“Taehyung, “Jimin said seriously, “If you want Jungkook to notice you and fall for you – you’re going to have to show him how awesome you can pretend to be!”

“Well I guess—wait what do you mean pretend? I’m amazing!”

“Sure sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.” Jimin laughed as Taehyung glared and punched his arm.

“Just go get ready for your date, I’ll tell Jungkook to meet you in the living room.” Jimin told him as he pushed the other toward the door, Taehyung nodded, “But won’t be confused on it only being me and him?” he asked,

“Don’t worry about it.”

Jimin pushed the other out of the kitchen and looked toward the living room, where Jungkook was listening to music, his headphone’s blaring loudly. He grinned and walked over, plopping onto the couch next to him. Noticing his friends’ presence, Jungkook took out a headphone.

“What do you need Jimin?” he asked, blinking as Jimin smiled innocently.

“Would you mind going out with Taehyung? I promised I’d hang out with him today, but I forgot I told Yoongi I’d go hat shopping with him,” he gave a fake frown and a sigh of sadness,” Taehyung really did want to go to the new bubble tea shop and he’d be so upset. “

Jimin almost grinned as Jungkook bit his lip and frowned his brow; he already knew the other would agree. “Sure, I don’t mind going with Tae.” He nodded, and looked up as Tae entered the room. Jimin smiled to himself as he noticed Taehyung wearing the outfit he chose out for the other. A pair of black skinny jeans and red converse, a white graphic tank-top and his hair was sorta combed. He couldn’t really hope for much when it came to Taehyung.

Jimin heard Jungkook gulp and felt like giving himself a pat on the back.

Taehyung shuffled awkwardly,” Um…”

Jungkook stood quickly, smiling. “Come on Tae, let’s go get some bubble tea okay?” he walked over toward the orange haired boy and threw an arm around his shoulder. Taehyung nodded, and smiled as well. Jungkook looked amazing as always, wearing blue jeans and a graphic tee, a nice red flannel over it. He always managed to look like he belonged on the cover of a magazine in Taehyung’s eyes.

“Have fun you too!” Jimin grinned, practically pushing them out the door. Jimin grinned and closed the door behind them, proud of himself. He should have went into matchmaking years ago.


 


 


 


 


 

Taehyung bit his lip as Jungkook and he walked down the street. It had been quiet ever since they left the dorm and he didn’t really know what to say to fill the awkward silence that covered them.

“So you and Jimin are close these past couple days.” Jungkook said out of nowhere, Taehyung’s head shot up and he looked toward him, frowning.

“Eh? I … I guess. I haven’t really noticed he lied. He had been asking Jimin to help him gain Jungkook’s affection but he couldn’t really tell the other that. Jungkook nodded, “We don’t hang out as much, so I was wondering if you replaced me Tae.” He said in a joking tone, but Taehyung could see a bit of sadness in his friends’ eyes. Taehyung gave him a small smile, and reached for his hand, and gave it a squeeze.

“No one could replace you Kookie.”

Oh if only Jungkook knew how true his words were.

Jungkook gave him a lovely smile and keeping his grip on Taehyung’s hand, dragged the orange haired boy into the bubble tea shop.

Taehyung ordered a Vanilla bubble tea and Jungkook ordered a Green Tea one. Taehyung decided to pay, and refused when Jungkook said he would pay for half. He just smiled and said it was fine.

They sat in a booth in the back and Taehyung nervously bit his straw as he sat across from Jungkook. He found it really cute how Jungkook would close his eyes as he sipped his drink, probably so he could fully enjoy the taste. It was also rather cute how his tongue would come out to his lips and – oh okay so cute and kind of y.

“So Tae, what made you wanna learn that dance?”

 

Taehyung jumped a bit, taken out of his thoughts as Jungkook looked at him, waiting for an answer. Taehyung laughed nervously, looking away. “I wanted, to … Well impress you.” He decided to tell the truth, it wasn’t odd for them to do things to impress the others, like Hoseok and his countless raps to Namjoon. Though he wondered if there was a secret meaning behind that.

Jungkook blushed slightly and nodded with a smile, “Well it worked, I was so surprised. You really did well.” He nodded, and Taehyung felt his heart fill with pride and happiness at the praise. He grinned at Jungkook.

“I’m so glad.”

Jungkook watched as that amazing smile spread on his friends’ face and his heart did flips – he didn’t know if the other knew how he affected Jungkook daily, with his smiles and laughs and casual skin ship. But it did affect him, a lot. He found out he had a crush on him about a month ago and he was surprised at first, thinking it was just hormones. But no, it wasn’t. Not when he found himself always seeking out Taehyung to be his personal pillow. Not when he always wanted it to be Taehyung would pick him up from school.

When Taehyung did that dance, the way his hips moved, the way he oh so sinfully his lips as he ed his hips back and forth – Jungkook swore the other knew what he was doing. He had to! But – that wasn’t the case now was it?

Well, maybe it was. In some way at least, Jungkook realized as he noticed a small blush on Taehyung’s cheeks as he smiled at him.

Maybe there was hope the other liked him back?


 


 

They left the bubble tea shop a little while later, laughing and joking as they made their way back to the dorm. Taehyung had his arm over Jungkook’s shoulders, leaning on him as he laughed loudly at the joke Jungkook had just told him. Jungkook found himself grinning not just because of the joke but, because Taehyung’s laugh was just so adorable.

Jimin’s head popped up from the couch, “So how did it go?” he asked, grinning widely. Taehyung grinned at him and Jimin knew that it went well. Jungkook smiled, “It was fun.”

“Good.”

“How did your outing with Yoongi go?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi looked up from his phone to shoot a glance toward Jimin, who gave him a stare.

“We got lots of hats.” Yoongi lied, looking back at his phone. Jimin laughed to himself and watched as Taehyung slid away from Jungkook.

“Tae,” Jimin began, standing up. Time for phase three of their plan, he walked over toward Taehyung, who looked at him confused.

“Eh?”

Jimin glanced at Jungkook, who seemed to be a little upset at Jimin’s closeness with Taehyung and Jimin knew using the nickname only Jungkook used for Taehyung was a good idea.

“Can you help me stretch? I wanna practice some moves I’ve been working on.”

Taehyung blinked slowly and tilted his head,”Stretching… Um I guess, why no—“

“Tae can’t!”


 

Everyone looked toward Jungkook, who reached out and grabbed Taehyung’s arm, pulling him close. “He’s gonna be hanging out with me for the day.” He grinned. Taehyung blushed and Jimin hid his smile.

“Oh—I see! Well never mind Taehyung.” He shrugged.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung off to the rooms and Jimin chuckled lowly. Yoongi raised his head up from his phone to look at Jimin in amusement.

“Jimin, you’re enjoying this way too much.”

“Probably.”


 

Jungkook closed the door to the rooms, happy no one else was in there, he needed to get Taehyung alone. He needed to find out if he shared his feelings.

Taehyung stumbled into the room, a little panicked; he was alone with Jungkook, with the door closed. And there were beds and ughh – his thoughts shifted over toward less than innocent thoughts and he smacked his head lightly.

“We need to talk.” Jungkook stated when Taehyung turned to look at him. Taehyung gulped nervously, wondering if Jungkook knew about his feelings.

“Sure.” He squeaked, following Jungkook as the other sat on his bed and Taehyung tried to keep his heart beat slow. Jungkook looked at him seriously, and Taehyung his dry lips.

“Tae, I have some things I have to tell you.” Jungkook began, and Taehyung felt his resolve crumble, “ I do too.” He admitted.

They stared at each other for a long minute. “Who goes first?” Taehyung muttered and Jungkook bit his lip.

“At the same time?” he asked?

Taehyung nodded, “Alright, at the same time. On three okay?”

“Okay.”

“One.”

Jungkook felt his heart speed up, and his hands clamming up.

“Two…”

Taehyung gulped, wondering if he was about to make a mistake.

“Three---!”

Well, now or never.

“Tae, I really like you a lot!”

“Kookie, you’re really cute and I like you!”

Dead silence followed as they stared at each other in shock, wondering if they had heard right.

“You, you do?” Taehyung asked, eyes going wide. Jungkook nodded, “And… You really think I’m cute?” he asked back, smiling when Taehyung blushed.

“Well yeah… Really cute, too cute.”

Jungkook leaned closer, “ And… you really like me too?” he whispered. Taehyung bit his lip, nodding. “Y-Yes.” He breathed, not really believing that this was happening. A part of him wondered if he was passed out on the couch, but when he felt Jungkook’s breath on his lips he decided this would be a fantastic dream either way.

Taehyung leaned in, taking that last step on pressing their lips together. Both sighed into the kiss and Taehyung’s hand raised to cup Jungkook’s cheek as he deepened the kiss. Jungkook parted his lips allowing Taehyung entrance. The elder moaned, slipping his tongue into Jungkook’s wet cavern, using his tongue to map out the inside as his other hand rested on his hip.

“Ahhh…” Jungkook moaned, his hands rising to tangle his fingers in orange strands. Jungkook pressed closer, causing them to fall back onto his bed, but they didn’t break their kiss, only added to the pleasure with traveling hands.

Taehyung couldn’t hold in his happiness at how wonderful things turned out, he also couldn’t hold in his moan as Jungkook shifted his hips into his causing their lower half’s to rub together. And he had to admit, the moan Jungkook let out was rather y.


 

“God, Kookie” he groaned, switching their positions, turning to lay the other beneath him. Jungkook looked up at him with flushed cheeks, panting slightly.

“Tae.”

Yeah, Taehyung decided as he leaned down to connect their lips again, things turned out pretty damn good.

Jimin moved his ear away from the door, a large grin on his face as he walked back into the living room, plopping down next to Yoongi with a sigh.

“I see it worked out then?” the elder asked, raising a brow as Jimin happily nodded. “Ya know, I was annoyed that Taehyung came to me for help at first, but really it was fun watching my plan fold out.”

“I see.”

Jimin looked over toward the other side of the room, toward Hoseok and Namjoon.

“I wonder…” he trailed off, only to be flicked on the cheek by Yoongi.

“You should stop while you’re ahead of yourself.” He sighed. Jimin pouted slightly and crossed his arms.

“…. Whatever.”


 


 


 

A/N:... hehe