1

Dee Jay Wu (It's D.E.J.A.V.U, idiot!)

It’s been a week since the first day of the new school had started and Kim Jongin was widely bewildered about everything, in a much way he was been oblivious enough to the surrounding yet observant. He noticed how the girls in the school flipped their hair in which they thought it was mesmerizing but Jongin found he scrunching annoyingly at the gestures. He found the boys were competitive and acted like the girls were their trophies but indeed, they were the one that got dumped later. Oops, excuse the screaming fits from his new friend, Kim Jongdae.

The first day in the school wasn’t really the best.

It was after all, the nauseous and churning stomach he had when his first step in the classroom.  The eyes that weren’t supposed to linger longer than it should be make him unconsciously sweating even in such a cold autumn. He pressed his lips a bit too tight, a very tensed smile plastered on his face when he was bowing down, introducing himself to the class.

Twenty five pairs of eyes were too much.

Kim Jongin wasn’t an introvert nerd nor a shy person but he was too awkward with the too much staring from the strangers  even he knew in another five minutes, people would start to chatter with him and he would slowly open up for the rest of the year.

Hah.

 


a/n:  and so… my friends were telling me that my English is and yeah, I even wondering why I’m writing this in the first place… I guess, I just want to let all the stress out~ and… sorry for the long wait and this very short update… now, I know if I’m losing subscribers… :)