First meeting

My 12 Step-Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After her father becomes engaged, dara have to move in with her twelve new step-brothers.

 

Dara POV

I know its kinda awkward to live with my step-brothers that I dont even know what their names are,

but Im gonna do everything to be a good sister to them.

I heaved a big sigh and press the doorbell. A guy open the door and smiled at me.

"Annyeong Haesayo, Im dara" I bowed and smile.

"Oh, Annyeong Haesayo dara~ssi. Im suho, the eldest and Im glad to finally meet you, welcome to the family."

 

Normal POV

Upon arriving in the living room, she is embraced by kai (the fifth son), who is then promptly smacked in head by his identical twin, tao (the sixth son).

"Sorry about kai. Im Tao, Please take care of me " tao said

"That hurts you know, tao. Im just welcoming her, and its alright to hug her after all she's our sister, right dara? " kai said and smirk at dara

 

 

Kyungsoo, a lawyer and the second son introduces himself while bringing in some tea.

"You two, you're too loud. Annyeong, Im kyungsoo, I work as a lawyer" kyungsoo said and smiled at her.

 

Dara also discovers that one of her own classmates, Chanyeol, is one of her new brothers, but suddenly chanyeol speak up.

"No way! You're gonna be my sister?! It doesn't make sense!" Chanyeol said and walked out from the living room.

"Dont mind him, he's always like that, so don't be bothered" suho said

 

Luhan and Lay (the ninth and third son) also walk in to the living room and introduce themselves.

"We finally meet little sister. If you ever want to hear some prayers, come to big brother anytime " Lay said and kiss the hand of dara.

 

Dara is then surprised to learn that the super popular singing idol, Sehun, is also one of the twelve; unfortunately, he is currently on tour in Japan and she is unable to meet him until later.

"There are still others; two are living seperately, and the other two are at work. One of them is there." Lay said and the TV.

"Oh, its sehun" luhan said

"What a fake smile" kai commented

 

Dara POV

We're just in the living room, and suddenly my eyes get blurry.

Eh somehow, my eyes are.. dara said to herself and close her eyes for a moment.

"Is there something wrong?" suho said

"Ah, no, I was just feeling a little dizzy."

" You have a high fever. Lets go to your room and take some rest." suho said

 

NORMAL POV

Dara's Room

"Im sorry for worrying you. Im fine now, Im really sorry" dara said

"You dont have to apologize, little sister" Lay said

"Are you okay?" someone barged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter