final.

last first kiss

It has to be done. No buts. Even if it is against my will, a kissing scene must happen between me and that girl from the musical, Choi Soojin. The director of Singin' In The Rain wouldn't take no for an answer so I just kinda gave up. Okay, maybe I tried to argue, but it was no use. I signed up for this and I have to face whatever the consequences are. (That sounds exaggerated.)  Besides, it's normal for an actor to kiss someone he has no feelings for although I don't consider myself as an actor yet because I'm still in the process of learning. My point is, I am new to this kind of situation so kissing the girl I just met a few weeks ago is freaking me out. It's really hard to be a celebrity. Apart from the fame and love and gifts, nothing is good about it. Or maybe that's just me because the people I work with seems to enjoy being in the showbiz industry which is pretty much like selling your soul to the money-making monsters and that's just sad. 
 

I suddenly remembered Kris hyung. We're still devastated about his temporary leave (it may or may not be temporary) but we're trying our best to put up a smile for the fans. But yeah, let's not get to that.
 

I trudge to the room I share with Chanyeol and slump on my bed because the rehearsal practically the energy out of me. I don't even know how I managed to get my up here considering our apartment is on the 7th floor of the building and I'm tired as hell. I guess I owe the dude who invented elevators.
 

I let out a sigh as I indulge in the cold sheets and force my mind to block the thoughts of kissing a girl on stage. I mean, yeah, kissing is okay. From the dramas I've watched, it looks like a really really romantic thing to do but I made a promise to myself that I would give my first kiss to the one I love. And . That sounded so gay I wanna suffocate myself on my pillows and die and so I'll never have to do what I have to do.
 

"How did the rehearsal go?" a familiar baritone voice comes from the door, making me jump back to the bitter reality I'm facing. I need not to look at the person to know who he is.
 

Park ing Chanyeol. The spirit of happiness and sunshine and pure dumbness in a giant and perfect human form.
 

"Fine. Just the usual." I say as he sits beside me, the bed shifting under his weight.
 

I try to ignore the alluring scent coming from him and the feeling of his body next to mine which is now causing the cute little butterflies to flutter wildly inside me. I always hated the fact that he can make me experience things like this just by his mere presence. For god's sake, Chanyeol is my best friend. I can't possibly be attracted to this idiot. 
 

 

"You look tired than usual, though." he says and why the does he have to touch my forehead like I'm sick. "Are you okay?"
 

"Yeah."
 

He stares at me and I can't help but bite my lip and sit up because he's making me so damn uncomfortable. I also hate the fact that he knows me too well.
"Okay, I'm not." I give up.

 

He frowns in concern but he has to stop doing that because it's making him cuter and I'm afraid I might punch him in the face. "What's wrong?"
 

Should I tell him? I'm having doubts since there's a 50% chance that this dumb will laugh at my misery. But I decided to just it. "It's the musical."
 

"Oh. What happened?"
 

"Well, the thing is, I have to kiss Soojin but I don't want to because it's my first time and I want my first kiss to be special and--"
 

Before I can even continue my rant, Chanyeol is already laughing at me. Great. I knew this was coming.
 

"You stupid , it's not funny!" I glare at him and unconsciously pout my lips, a thing I always do when I'm annoyed or upset. In this case, I'm kinda somewhere in between.
 

He finally stopped laughing, much to my relief because if he doesn't stop, I'm gonna punch his face for real. "Sorry, Baek. I just find it cute."
 

I'm pretty sure my cheeks are flushed right now. " you."
 

"Right now?" he flashes me a teasing smile and leans closer to my face. Instinctively, I push him away.
 

"Oh for the love of God, Park Chanyeol. Stop." I warn him, mildly irritated because this is a serious matter. How can he have a laugh from this?
 

"Okay, I'll stop. Sorry." he chuckles, his eyes twinkling in amusement. "So what are you gonna do about it?"
 

I shrug. "I don't know. I can't do anything about it anyway so I'll just go with what the director says."
 

"That is so not you, Byun Baekhyun. Usually, you throw tantrums until they give you what you want."
 

"You know I can't just do that. Kim Youngmin will ing kill me."
 

"True."
 

Silence.
 

"Hey, Baek?"
 

"What?"
 

"Want me to help you?"
 

I don't know why but his offering gets me squirming beside him. "What could you possibly do to help me?"
 

"I'm trying my best not to get offended by that, mister. Do not underestimate my abilities." he says with such confidence. The typical Chanyeol.
 

"Yeah, right. So what are you thinking?" I ask.
 

"Let me be your last first kiss."

 

 

The thing about Chanyeol is that he's one hell of a joker. He jokes most of the time that you wouldn't know anymore whether he's still joking or he's dead serious. So here I am, gaping at him like he's some creature with three heads. I'm actually having a hard time deciding if I should laugh or cry because. . My heart suddenly couldn't calm the down.

I snort, not letting him sense that a part of me believes that he would do that. "You're joking."
 

Too bad he's not smiling. "No. I'm serious, Baek. Let me help you with this."
 

"Why?" I feel stupid for asking that. I wanted to slap myself then and there.
 

"One, I can't just let you kiss a random girl. Two, because I know that will scar you for life. And three, I don't want that to happen to my best friend." he lists, holding up his finger for each reason.
 

Maybe it hurt me. Maybe it didn't. (Best. Friend.) But whatever his reason is, I'm still not going to do it with him.
 

"How about no?" I say but he didn't even falter.
 

"So, you'd rather kiss a random girl than kiss your best friend? Is that it?" he says, challenging me and it's working. Oh dear lord, help me.
 

"Let me think about it."
 

"Sure, you have five seconds."
 

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Chanyeol."
 

"Okay, ten." he looks at his wristwatch. A gift from a fansite, I think? No time for pondering about that, though. This idiot is rushing me.
 

"What--"
 

"Nine."
 

"This isn't f--"
 

"Eight."
 

"Park Chan--"
 

"Seven."
 

"Stop."
 

"You've made up your mind?"
 

"Not yet but--"
 

"Six."
 

"Can I have a few minutes? Let's say, sixty?" I ask hopefully.
 

"No. Five."
 

"Five? Okay that's--"
 

"Four."
 

"Oh."
 

"Three.'' He's smirking now.
 

"I'm gonna be so ed up, aren't I?"
 

"Yes, but you'd be in deeper if you don't agree to this. Two."
 

"Damn."
 

"One. Time's up, Baek."
 

I inhale deeply and I'm not planning on exhaling, really, let me just run out of oxygen and die. Nevertheless, I release the air I've been holding and let my frustrations out along with it and look at Chanyeol hopelessly, who has a triumphant smile plastered on his face. "So," I start awkwardly. "Are we gonna be something like friends with benefits?"
 

His smile grows even wider at this. God knows how much I want to slap the smile off his face. "Probably."
 

"Okay. Uh, how... how are we, you know." I wanted to ask how we're gonna start this but the words seem to be as shy as I am and just wouldn't spill out.
 

Chanyeol, as always, finds the fun in my discomfort so he chuckles, and maybe it's a cliche but it sent chills down my spine. I can't properly put it into words, okay. I just felt this... this thing. And it's weird. Not as weird as what we're about to do, still, it's weird. He sits closer to me, too close for my liking and I immediately re-evaluate my choices in life. Like the choice I just made right now, for instance.
 

"Come closer." he says, motioning me to do so, and I did.
 

Since when did his voice become that y, anyway?
 

Yeah okay. You probably wouldn't hear it but my heart oh god my ing heart. It beats louder than the way Chanyeol had hit his drums during The Lost Planet concert.
 

"Close your eyes, Baek." he whispers and I feel his hot breath on my face.
 

I did close my eyes, shutting myself out from the world and throwing my worries out the window. 
 

At first, all I can see is black of course, but then memories flashed. Don't ask me why it did. I don't know either. Anyway, it was all of us. Twelve EXO members. Our laughing faces. Trainings. Concerts. Dorm moments. The EXO Showtime episodes. And then Chanyeol. Suddenly, all I can see is him. Chanyeol and his toothy grin. Chanyeol and his stupid face. Chanyeol and his snoggable lips. (I did not just say that.) Chanyeol and his topless body. Chanyeol and his--
 

Where the did the topless thing come from?
 

Before I could rack my brains for the answer, soft and warm lips touched mine. I didn't have time to react so I just sat here, paralyzed. I thought my mind malfunctioned or something and my lungs aren't any better. In other words, Chanyeol is like kissing a dummy although he doesn't seem to mind.
 

It was just a touch at first, but it just shifted into something more when his tongue sweep my lower lip as if asking for permission. I don't know what to do so I let my hormones do the work and my mouth just parted for Chanyeol to stick his tongue inside. My brain is getting fuzzier with every move of his mouth. And if you're gonna ask me how it feels like to be kissed by Park Chanyeol, well, I'll say it will cause a thousand volts of electricty to flow through your body and lets your blood rush south, which is a bad thing because, damn, I'm getting hard. That's not a good sign at all.
 

Then I hear something. A moan. A really pleasured one. However, I'm too busy focusing on Chanyeol's tongue in my mouth to know which one of us had let that out, but judging from the way I hold Chanyeol tighter against me, like I want more, I'm guessing I'd be the one to blame.
 

The idea of having a special first kiss has been thrown hastily somewhere in this room, just like our clothes. It was all a blur and I don't know how long we've been kissing and how things started to escalate into something more intense than kissing, I'm not really aware of anything (how could you be when you're making out with Park Chanyeol) except for the fact that the ity of my lips isn't the only ity Chanyeol's going to take away from me.



a/n: wow how disappointing.