29 Days

Description

 

Jongin felt like losing everything of his life when his girlfriend Kyu-na commited suicide last year.He gave up his school,his family,his friends and stayed alone.He lived with obsession in his own dark world.

"I don't need anything...I just want her back."

 

"I know you want to get Kyu-na back..yes..me too..I also want to get my daughter back.I got a way now.Will you help me to get her back?"

"Are you sure...Uncle?I can anything to get her back....I can't live in the world withour her."

"I can't get her immediately...We need someone's body...alive body and of course we need time.."

Jongin was hesitate and unsure with that idea...But he nodded.

"So what do I have to do?"

"You're the one who knows her well and spent her time mostly with you...So you're the key for this but still...We need someone to transform into my daughter..better be a stranger."

Jongin was shock of killing someone.

"Do I have to kill her?"

"It doesn't have to be a girl...can be a boy...We don't need to kill but that person needs to give up his spirit for my daughter's body."

"But Uncle...if we can get his or her spirit,can we get back my real Kyu-na?"

"Good question.."

"No...we can't get our real Kyu-na only with his spirit...the most importance is Soul...that's the point I need you..You have to change the stranger's soul into Kyu-na.When his soul is ready,our girl is ready to come back to us."

"How did you know that?"

"I've been trying to get her back for a year..I found someone to help me."

"Like a witch in a movie.."

"Yes..kinda."

"Okay...so I got to choose someone."

"Yes...someone who can make feel something impression in the first meet.I'm sure you will know who's the right person with your own sense."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Cos you're so obsessive about my daughter...the only one willing to get her back."

"How many days will we need for this?"

"29Days...you have to change him or her within 29days."

"But"

"Remember...Kim Jongin...I would suggest you to choose a boy..cos that's the person you have to stay close with...I don't want you to fall in love again and give up on my daughter for a new girl...so better get a boy...I'm hoping that you're not gay..."

"I understand..."

Foreword

Hello......

I just wrote a decription & I was thinking "Omo..what had I done?".I've been thinking for a kind of supernatural story for months and this is an idea I got.I was not sure I can do for supernatural fiction.But I decided to give it a try.

I've still no idea how many chapers will it be or ..... anything but I have a general idea for whole story....

And one thing...

I think this fic would be better if it's Rated M with slight but that's the problem for me...I can't write & it would take time to set a good plot...it means I can't update too soon...please understand me!

 

Whatsoever... KaiBaek <3 <3

Note : may contain swear words,suspense,supernatural world

Comments,Subscribe & Upvotes would be highly appreciated.

 

XOXO :*

bewithmarkjin4ever
Rather stay in imaginary life...cos Reality !!