We Are One for Eternity

Eternity (EXO version)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo We are EXO! We Are One"

12 boys greeted as they introduce themselves to the crowd. "WE ARE ONE", that is their motto. They are brought together by music and one dream, to perform and share their talents in front of the fans.

Suho smiles as they go down the stage after their performance. Watching his group mates play around and smiling, tomorrow they will be going back to Korea to promote their new song. They will have a busy schedule since their 1st concert is near but for now he will just let his friends relax and enjoy.

As he was about to follow the others, he noticed Kris is walking the other way. Wondering where the other is going he followed him, he was surprised Kris is talking to Himchan from B.A.P. But isn't he suppose to be on tour?

They seem to be talking quiet seriously so he tried to come closer but froze when he saw Himchan looked up and caught him. He saw Himchan frown and stopped talking, Kris seems to have noticed and looked at his back. He was surprise upon seeing Suho there.

"We will continue this next time. I'll be leaving now Yifan", Himchan said before leaving them.

"Suho..", Kris started but they were interrupted by Tao who is looking for them.

"Hyung! Ge!", we have to go now", Tao said bounding at them smiling. They both nodded smiling at Tao.

"We will talk about this later", Suho whispered to Kris before leaving and the other just nodded.

"Ge what's wrong?", Tao asked worriedly, thinking that his omma and appa are fighting.

"It's nothing Tao, Suho and I was just talking about our schedules.", Kris lied as he ruffles Tao's hair making him whine.

"Ge not the hair! Stylist noona will kill me"

"Haha no she won't she adores you. Now go I'll just follow", Kris laughed as he push the other to leave.

Once Tao was out of sight Kris clutches his chest. The pain it's more intense than before, trying to gain his composure despite of the pain, Kris went to their waiting room to get his bag and his medicine. Good thing the others have already left, only one of their manager and him are left. He quickly took his pills but the pain is getting more intense.

The manager seems' to have sensed that something is wrong approached Kris.

"Kris what's wrong?"

"Hyung, it hurts", Kris replied holding on to his manager in one arm as his other one is clutching his chest.

"You were not lying when you told the company about your condition?", his manager asked as he help Kris sit down.

"No hyung I never lied. Please help me. The others must not know or they will be in trouble", Kris said as he can feel the medicine taking effect.

"Alright, stay here I'll just tell them that you will fly back to Korea on the next flight", the manager said before leaving Kris alone who by now has lost his consciousness.

 

 

===Korea===

They have arrived safely and started to practice for their comeback and concert but Kris is still in China. The members are worried as to why he hasn't arrive yet, so despite their heavy practice they all kept checking their Weibo and Instagram account for any updates from Kris.

Suho was worried, no more like frantic. The last time this happened Kris has informed them through an email that he might be back later than usual but the fans didn't know that. What happened to Kris? Did this have to do with Himchan visiting him? All thoughts of the members are to one person but they cannot linger on that longer when they are currently busy.

Few more days has passed EXO-K has started promoting in music shows, they were happy seeing their fans enjoying and cheering for them as they won. But all seems to have lost when one news broke out.

"EXO'S KRIS SEEKING TO NULLIFY CONTRACT WITH SM ENTERTAINMENT"

Suho was shocked and confused, he looks at the other members and sees that they all look the same. This isn't true, this is just a joke right. He watched as their managers are trying to contact their agency regarding the news.

When the manager confirmed, Suho felt his world crashed. Why? Why would Kris do this? Isn't this his dream? His thoughts are running wild as he tries to find a reason as to why Kris did this.

"Hyung", he heard Chanyeol speak his voice sounds like he are about to cry. He looks at them, Chanyeol is no longer smiling his eyes are watery, Kai is in shock, D.O. is biting his lips keeping himself from crying while Baekhyun and Sehun are holding each other with tears running down their face.

Opening his arms they all ran towards him.

"Hyung what's going on", Baekhyun asked clutching Suho by the arm.

"I don't know yet but we will learn soon.", he replied as he comfort them, trying to be strong for their father figure is not there and is the reason as to why they are crying. The members of EXO-M arrived and they all hugged each other in pain.

They won that day. The other members didn't go on stage for they are emotionally exhausted and in pain so Suho took it upon himself to be onstage, he barely finished his speech for he is trying to suppress his tears. The award seems to be empty for them for one of them is missing.

The next time they won. Suho made another speech but this time the other members are there with him.

But later that night Suho cried remembering what he said "irresponsible". How could he say that when he hasn't fully known the reason behind Kris's decision.

Tao saw him on that state and hugged him.

"Hyung I am here. We are here hyung", Tao said crying and Suho clung to the other crying. The other members must have heard their cries and came out of their room. Each member joined the two hugging and all 11 of them cried that night.

 

Tao was quiet but as the time goes by the hurt he felt turned into anger. His Duizhang is not replying to him and explaining to them his reasons, out of his anger he posted his frustrations and anger on his Weibo and Instagram account "traitor", a word he read from the fans saying Kris is a traitor, a betrayer of EXO. Realizing his foolishness he cried himself to sleep that night wishing that all of this was just a nightmare that will come to pass.

 

It was a day before their concert, all 11 of them went to the venue to practice on stage, they felt a pang in their chest upon seeing the new poster of the concert. Kris was no longer in it and his banner is no longer lined up with them. They all hoped that maybe tomorrow will be different, maybe tomorrow Kris will be with them.

 

===Concert Day===

All of them are nervous for this is their first concert but all of them are also in pain and grief for they are not complete.

Suho watched s in concern. He hopes that this day will make a difference for them but it seems to have lost when Kris is not here, they are not complete.

"Guys let us perform our best to the fans and give them all we've got. They deserve to see how much we have grown for them and how much we love them.", Suho said as they gathered around.

"We are EXO!", he said putting his hand in front making the others follow.

"WE ARE ONE!", the others replied. as they raised their hands. 

Suho thought he saw Kris by the door but when he looked again he was not there. Must be his imagination he thought. But he was not alone, Tao also thought he saw his Kris Ge by the stage when they started.

As the concert progress each member all thought they caught a glimpse of Kris, as much as they want to run towards him they cannot for the concert is on-going.

On the last day of the concert they all watch as their fans wave their lightsticks making a sea of stars. A Galaxy, just what Kris called and they felt their tear

Please log in to read the full chapter