Chapter 2

This is what i call a family.

Ouch.

I was just a nerd, unlike all the kingkas and queenkas in school, everyone literally idolized and treated them like gods. But me? I was just an ordinary girl living a normal life with just a few of my good sisters. I wasn't crazy about all this "queen and kingkas" trend, and i wouldnt want to be like them too. School's for studying right? So i'll just have to keep studying till i graduate. Yeah, im a nerd.

What's so surprising in my school, Seoul High, is that, famous kpop bands attend this school and guess what, they're the kingkas of the school. like , duh? That explains why girls are always gathered outside their classes and even during breaktime. Sigh, fans will always be fans.

Just a little background about the queen and kingkas in school, they're not just well-known for their pretty and handsome faces and their pretty hot figures, they're also well-known for most of the bullying in school. Well, i've been one of the victims before. Not just once , but twice.

It was my first day of school, and everything wasn't going the right way. First, i tripped over someone's leg in the canteen while trying to fix my spectacles, " YAH, watch where you're walking you little wimp. Dont you dare to dirty a queenka's shoe ! One more time and you're gonna get it from me i swear." she yelled as she stood up from her chair, swayed her hair and walked off in a cool manner. For a moment, i thought i was going to die, i wiped off my sweat as my legs was recovering from it's jelly state. Next, i was reading a book on my way to the class, when i bumped into something hard.

" ah! Im so sorry, im so sorry. Please dont hit me!! I didnt mean to..." i apologised profusely as my book dropped onto the floor, and eventually the bookmark fell out of it without me realising .

"it's okay, be more careful next time alright? Dont get yourself hurt just because you're too engrossed in reading. " He interupted me, as i hurry picked up my book and rushed up the stairs to my class.

"oh gosh, isn't that one of the kingkas in school. Eek." i thought.

HIS POV

"eh? She just ran off like that. " i thought to myself as i chuckled, " she's kinda cute tho. " , then, the corner of my eye noticed something on the floor. It was her bookmark, it must have dropped out just now.

"Hyung! Let's get going alreadyyyyy!" Yoseob shouted for me as i was still in the midst of my thoughts.

" Ne! Coming! " i shot him a smile as i waved to him, signaling that i'm coming.

" Kya!! Did you see him smile!! He must have smiled at me....~" one of the fangirls squealed as she fantasize in her own world.

It's kinda difficult to be a normal student when you're actually a star...

-

HELLO PEOPLE, i'm double updating. hehe

I'm starting to find my story super boring :(

But however, i will still continue it,

comment&subscribe!

LOVELOVE.~

Make a guess ; who is 'he'? :)

The correct person who guess it right first get to have a chapter request on anybody from 2pm, mblaq,gtop or beast. :) And also, a pic request!

teehee! ~