1/1

Comforter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae's PoV

I was pinned down to the mattresses of my roommate's bed against my will. I tried to kick him and get him off of me. I didn't want this. He shoved his tongue to my mouth and roamed it, not leaving any spots untouched. I was disgusted. I tried to scream him to stop but couldn't because of his tongue. He kept my hands over my head in a tight grip with one hand and his free hand was roaming all around my stomach, chest, sides and tighs. But I couldn't even move my legs, because he was sitting on them little bit over my knees.

When he released my mouth and moved to on my neck, probably leaving disgusting red and purple marks, I whimpered: "Please, Soohyun, don't do this. Please..." I started sobbing. He literally didn't give a what I wanted.

He already had a boyfriend. He was cheating on him.

Once I had the chance, I kicked him to his stomach the best I could but it really didn't help much. He just let out a little sound and stopped for about a second, then continued on doing every awful thing that I didn't want him to.

He started ing my school uniform. When he got my chest bare, he started on my other , making me cry harder.

I was panicking, He knew I was panicking.

He was too strong for me. I knew I couldn't get him to stop what he was doing even if I put all my strenght to it.

His hand was slipped into my pants to rub my member, but it wasn't giving me any pleasure, not at all.

I prayed. I prayed for help. To someone to stop him, I knew what he was doing and what he wanted.

"W-why are you d-doing this?" I got out from between my sobs as he was pulling my pants down. He had released my hand. He knew I was too weak to fight back.

"Don't you know?" I was shaking under him too much and didn't find the courage to answer him.

"You deserve this." He threw my pants to the floor with my underwears.

"You deserve to be pleasured." He kissed down my stomach to give a to my member. "N-no... no..."

"But, also." He unblucked his own pants but still not pulling them off.

"You deserve the pain." I sobbed hard. My breath started to catch in my throath.

He was about to pull his shirt off but a ringing voice stopped him. He groaned and got up. "Don't you dare move a bit." He gave me a really unpleased look.

My lower lip was trembling badly as he climbed off of me to go answer his phone. He looked at the screen and then at me with still as angry look as just now. He walked outside the room to speak.

"Hi, honey", he answered the call. His voice was too sweet. He had just been trying to me and he acted like the most innocent angel ever.

"Yeah." Then came a long pause.

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes, bye!" he finished off and then I heard a loud groan that made me wince a little. Then he came in, kicking the door open and walking towards his things. He stopped to fix his shirt and close his pants. He looked at me while he gathered his things.

"I have to go." He came closer to me, rubbing his thumb over my cheek that was wet from tears.

"Don't even think I won't try again." He then left. I heard the front door slam and I tried to inhale slowly, trying not to panick too much.

After a while I eventually got up and almost fell onto the ground as I was trying to walk to the bathroom, only my open ripped shirt on. My breathe hitched as I tried to get it back to normal. I was trembling badly.

I went under the shower, turning the water on. I didn't care about my school uniform shirt right now. I wanted the dirty feeling go away. I turned the water almost the coldest I could and let it drip down my body as I sank to the floor against the wall, bringing my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter