Don't call me Ahjussi, call me Oppa!

My Silly Oppa

"Don't call me Ahjussi, it hurts ya know?" Leeteuk wrapped his arms around me as we walked around the shopping plaza, so we waddled like penguins into Forever 21. "But you are a ahjussi, Teukie. But i still love you." I waddled with him to the pencil skirts, looking through the red ones to find my size. "I'm only 28 and your 21. 7 years, so just call me Oppa or Teukie, just not ahjussi. It sounds... strange." I spoke against the skin on my neck, giving me small nibbles. "Teukie, stop~ Were in public." My face burned as i watched a group of girls walk pass us, giggling like crazy.

Trying anything and everything on, Teukie judge by making faces. My favorite was this:

"JAGIIIYAAAAAA LET ME HELP YOU GET DRESSED!" I patted at my dressing room door. "YAHHHAHHH! AHJUSSI!" I yelled at him, and he finally stopped. I gathered the clothes i wanted, and left the dressing room. Leeteuk was not sitting in the waiting section with the other boyfriends, so i looked around the store, but i still didn't see him. Putting the clothes down, i called him on my phone, "PARK JUNG SU! Where are you? How could you leave me like that?!" He was spoke softly into the phone, "I just needed to check on something." He hung up, as i stomped and fussed my way to the escalator. As i was going down, i saw Leeteuk coming up. I opened my mouth to say something, but Leeteuk gave me a look that only said, "Oh were arguing like cat and dog when we get home."

The rest of the day we were seperated, seeing each other every now and then. Since we both were really upset, we ended up buying tons of things, and we left the mall, it was hard to fit our things in the trunk of Teukie's car.

As you would of guessed, we argued like crazy in the car. He was mad cause i called him old, i was mad cause he left me. I nagged and so did he. But by the time we got home, we ended up just talking about me calling him Ahjussi. I don't say it to sound mean or to hurt him, i'm always joking around. I never really knew how much it hurt him. Though i still argued to prove my point, only making the situation worse.

"Che, oppa? Neh Teukie your almost 30." I my side to face him, placing my head on his chest. "Don't you want to watch the drama with me?" He asked, running his fingers threw my hair. I shook my head, and took a deep breath, he smelled so nice. "Jagi..." His voice vibrated his chest, waking me from the small cat nap i was having. "Hm?" I hummed, pecking his chest. "Do you like me even though im way older than you?" One of his arms unwrapped from my body to reach for the remote, he muted the TV. "Oppa i'm 21, your only 7 years older than me, it's not like i'm 18." I wiggled from his chest to look him in the eyes.

His facial expression was a mixed between scared and nervous, "Jagiya, i knew you when you were 15. Fell in love with you when you were 17. And you became mine when you were 20. I'm a pedo bear." He closed his eyes, and rolled onto his back, which rolled me on top of him. I placed my hands on his pecks, and his hands softly held my waist, his thumbs circling over my hips. "Oppa..." I smiled at him, leaning down to kiss his cheeks until he opened his eyes. "Now you want to call me Oppa?" He kissed my lips softly. I nodded, "Park Jung-Su, don't you ever think that i don't love you because your older than me. I would love you the same if you were 58, because i love you not your age." His weak smile grew just a little.

"Saranghae." I said as i kissed his lips again. "Saranghae." He whispered against mine.