Mate 04

The Scarred One

3rd POV

After school finished and everyone went home, Exo were in their house´s living room discussing about everything that happened recently.

"I really think that MinJee will be everyone´s mate. She is already the mate from 3 of us, so I highly think that the rest of us will imprint on her." Luhan said to his Alphas, Kris and Suho, with everyone´s else agreement.
"I think the same." Suho started saying." She became the mate of 3 of us so quickly it only makes sense that she will be everyone´s mate."

"I agree with you both. Baekhyun, Chen, did you both found out something about Amber?" Kris asked. Everyone´s atention went to Baekhyun and Chen and both of them looked at each other, deciding which one should awnser first. In the end, it was Baekhyun.
" We didn´t found out that much, but we know that she was lying when she said she didn´t belong to any pack. She´s from the pack F(x)." Baekhyun stopped talking and let Chen continue with the rest. "F(x) is a pack only of females and Amber is the hunter. The only thing extra that we know is that she escaped from her pack, without telling anyone. But, it looks like that no one in F(x) went to search for her." Kris listened to everything with all his atention. 

He knew that there must be a reason for Amber to be in their terriroty. He knew there must be a reason for her to lie about the pack and from escaping from her own pack and as well for the pack no search for her. And, besides that, he knew there must be a reason for Amber to be glued to MinJee, even though they aren´t mates.

"Baekhyun, try to figure out why she escaped from her pack and why F(x) didn´t search for her. Maybe that reason will tell us the reason for Amber to be with MinJee" Baekhyun nodded his head and went outside to go and get new informations. "Chanyeol, Chen and Sehun, how are you feeling?"

"Pain, pain and pain...." The three of them said at the same time. "Thought so...Lay, did you find something that at least could less the pain?"

"Well, I was able to made some pills that let the pain less a little bit, but still, you'r gonna feel pain. I'm sorry, I can't do that much when it comes to this matter." Lay lowered his head in shame. Even if he was the healer of the pack, he could barely help with this problem at all.

"Hyung it's not your fault. We can't do anything about this matter, but that pills will already help us a little bit. Thanks." Sehun said, making Lay went beside him and hug him really tight.

After this all of the boys got out of the house and went to their forest, where they took off their clothes and turned into big wolves. The three youngests decided to do some rabbit hunting simply for fun, while Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan decided to do some fun battling to pass time.

All of them needed to work out their wolves body so they wouldn´t become weaker and become stronger.

D.O and Lay decided to go and find some herbs so that Lay wouldn´t run out of them to cure one of them, while D.O would try to find some to make a good tea.

Meanwhile, Kris  and Suho were watching their pack members so that no one would go to far away from their territory. Now that a werewolf that was missing form another pack was in their territory, they needed to be careful with everything around them.

 Suddenly, Baekhyun was seen in their sight and he went to his Alphas as quick as possible.

"Did you found out something?" Kris asked to his younger brother and Baekhyun nodded his head. "What did you find?" This time it was Suho asking, curiousity was seen in his tone voice and face, simply because he could see that Baekhyun was slighty disturbed with what he had found.

"It looks like that Amber changed MinJee´s mind, so that she would think that they were best friends and..." Baekhyun gulped really hard, making all of his brothers look at him with nervoussnes "...it looks like it was her that killed MinJee´s family and leave the scars..."

Even if not all the boys had already mated with MinJee, they had become really furious. It took a while until all of them calmed down.

"What should we do?" Tao asked. He was worried about MinJee, even though she hadn´t become his mate yet, but he knew that they needed to protect her.

"Rigth now we need to wait and see what will happen." Kris said, making the boys frown at his statment.

"But why?" Xiumin askd confused. Shouldn´t they protect their future mate from danger?

"If Amber wanted to kill MinJee, she could have killed her a long time ago." Kris said, making everyone start thinking a little more.

"But, what do you think it is Amber's accomplishment?" Suho asked the other Alpha. None of them could really understand what was going on at the moment, so they needed to let time pass by and let it show them what they really should do.

After they finissed the topic, at least for a while, Lay got out of Exo´s house. He wanted to search for new herbs in the market. With that set in his mind he went to the market. Oh boy, it looks like it´s destiny.

Lay POV

After going inside the market, my nose could smell lots of the different herbs that were there. As I went deeper in the market and started buying the herbs, a bittersweet smell came to my nose. The scene had cappucchino, coconut and bitsof lemon and strawberries, it was something that I had never smelt before.

It was such an vicious scent. It was like a drug and it was pulling me closer to the source of that scent. Suddenly, the scent became stronger than ever and there was a girl in front of me. She had her back towards me so I couldn´t see her face, but, without knowing why, she turned around and I saw her....

.........................................................................Kwon MinJee......................

She didn´t look at me, but when I looked into her eyes, I could see she was in lots of pain. I saw her holding her stomach with lots of strenght with her left arm, while she had some bags in the other hand.

I could see that she was feeling the same pain as my brothers that mated her, but compared to them, she didn´t knew why she was like that. It really pained me to see her like that, and I decided to at least help her.

"MinJee-shii, you´r okay?" I asked her as I went beside her. MinJee got sarteld and give a little jump, but went to her paining face again.

"Lay-shii...I´m not feeling really good right now, and I don´t know the reason..." She said and hold her stomach tighter than before.

"Would you mind if I go to your house? I can prepare a tea to let the pain less a bit." I said while rubbing my neck. Noadays, a boy saying that would have a second intention, but I just wanted to help her, but she could think otherwise.

"I would really appreciate" She said and we started going to her house. As I helped her I saw that, when we started going to a place full of people, she put he rhoodie right away i her head, so that no one except me could see her face.

I was sad. MinJee was really pretty, at least for me and my brothers, but everyone else made her feel like a monster, because they don´t know the truth behind that scars.

After walking a little more, we sopped nfront of a big apartment. There, we went inside and got into the elevator, going to the last floor. As we arrived to the respective floor, MinJee guided me to one of three doors that were in that floor. There, she opened the door wih her keys and we got inside.

As I looked around, I could see that MinJee´s place was a little too empty for someone to live. She only had basic stuff and no decorations at all. All the picture frames were down, so that no one could see them.

I could really feel the negative energy and the sadness in the apartment. It was like there was no life in that house.

"I´m sorry for the mess, since I live all alone and I go to school and to part-time jobs, I don´t really have that much time too clean everything." MinJee said, while going to the living room and turning the TV on.

"So you work?" I asked her, while I helped her going to her bedroom.

"Yes I do. If I don´t I can´t get money at all afterall, I live all alone and I don´t have any family...." When we got in her bedroom, I requesed her to take a bath and then go to bed tthat I would do some tea. If I could, I would simply use my powers, but I can´t since she doesn´t kow what me and my brothers are.

A MinJee entered in her  bathroom, I went to th kitchen and did a tea and something that she could eat. I was lucky that I had bougth food, since the only things she had were like instant noodles and things not healthy at all.

After preparing everything, I knocked at MinJee´s bedroomm door and when I heard her permission to go inside I entered the room, seeing her seating at the bed, drying her hair with a towel.

"Here, eat this. I will dry your hair if you don´t mind." MinJee nodded her head and she started eating, letting me dry her hair. I can say that MinJee´s hair was increbilbe soft and smooth, not to tell how good it smelt.

"Lay-shii, you´r an incredible cook. If only I could cook too..." She said, making me think about what she said.

"You can´t cook?" I asked her, still drying MinJee´s hair.

"Unfortunatly no. I try to not cook, becuse, if I do, I´m gonna burn everything. I´m a terrible cooker, so I only eat instant food. I really missed eating such a delicious food like the one you made Lay-shii. Thankk you very much for everything.

"You don´t need to thank me." I said while giving her a smile, and after she ate everything and her hair was dried, I told her to go to bed, while I would clean everything.

When I finished cleaning the kitchen I decided to look around the place without doing any noise. The first thing I decided to check out was the pictures that I couldn´t see. As I picked them up and saw them, I could see MinJee when she was younger and the rest of her family. She was happy back then.

Once again, after putting the pictures in their respective places I started looking around. As I stated before, the apartment was pretty simply and had only the basic stuff, aside from a ps3, a wii and a computer.

After looking at the living room and kitchen, I found two other doors, which, for my surprise were locked. If my instincts of werewolf were rigth, that two doors were her family´s bedrooms. Respecting her privacy towards it, I didn´t open them, even though the keys were in the door, which made me think that MinJee spent lots of her time going inside the bedrooms.

Since the only thing that was left to see was the three bedrooms, I went beside MinJee and saw her already sleeping deeply. I took the opportunity to look around her bedroom. I looked at a table and there was two notebooks. One contained music lyrics and fictional stories, that both of them were sad. On the other notebook, there was drawings, mainly of werewolves, that in the end she would make a "X" in them. The meaning? I didn´t know, but I had a feeling that that "X" represented what she felt towards werewolves and I can say it wasn´t a positive thing at all, and that was the problem. How could the twelve of us like us if she didn´t like us in reality?

I closed he noteook while sighing and went beside her. She looked so calm while sleeping, but at the same time, she looked disturbed, maybe because of the pain she was feeling. I frown at her sleeping way. She was her right side and she used her arms and hands to hide her face, being really difficult to see it, but while trying to not wake her up, I took her arms from her face.

I picked up a chair from the kitchen and put it beside her bed, seating right away in it. I couldn´t stop looking at her and touch her hair. It was like the was something pushing me towards her and I knew what it was, or better saying, who it was: my inner wolf. I knew right away that I had imprinted in MinJee.

I went to my pocket and took out my cellphone to see the hours. It was alread pretty late and I had already lots of missed calls from my brothers and lots of texts too. I sent oone quick text to Kris and Suho and put my phone on the vibrate mode and put it back into my pocket.

I looked at her once againg and started her hair. Suddenly, she shift a move but she continued sleeping, making me let out a relieved sigh. I didn´t wish to wake her up, not when she was sleeping so peacefully like that. I was about to take my hand of her hair, when she grabbed it and interwined our hands together.

I smiled at her reaction and let her do what she wanted, afterall, I wa also happy and my inner wolf too, so there was no complains at all. Without noticing, I started closing my eyes real slowly, falling asleep right there....

MinJee POV

Somehow, I slept really well. After Lay helping me I slept like I haven´t slept for years, which was really good. I stated opening my eyes and the first thing I saw was Lay sleeping in a chair. 

My eyes widened at seeing him there but then I saw that I had his hand in mine. Don´t tell me I did that?! His back will hurt a lot and we have school today! I need to wake him up.

When I was about to touch his arm to wake him up, his eyes opened, showing me a slight goldish color in them.

"Good morning MinJee" Lay said while giving me a smile, which, I have to say, looked like an angel´s smile. I felt my face heat up a little bit, but I tried to ignore that fact, while giving him my good mornig.

"G-good morning Lay-shii. Hm...I´m reall sorry, because of me you had to sleep here and worse in a chair. I´m so sorry." I said and bowed my head. Lay patted my head and when I looked up he gave me a smile.

"Don´t worry about me. Why don´t you go and dress up while I prepare breakfast?" Lay said and I nodded my head, going right away to my closet and get my clothes. After picking them, I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes, brush my teeths and comed my hair.

Whe I got out of the bathroom, a sweet smell came to my nose. I put evverything I need in my backpack as quick as possible and I skipped towards the kitchen, being 100% captivated by that sweet scent.

"The breakfast is almost finished. Seat down MinJee." Lay said and even though he couldn´t see my face I nodded my head and seated down waiting for him. 

My eyes started following him while he was cooking. A little smile appeared in m face. It has been the very first time after 5 years that someone really cooked in that kitchen, and I had to admit that Lay was a great cook.

"Lay-shii, do you cook for your brothers?" I asked him and he turned around a little bit and smiled at me.

"A little bit. The one that cooks for us is D.O, I only cook whenever he asks my help or he can´t cook or when all of our brothers are really hungry and want to eat as quick as possible, which is most of the times, I cook with him." As he said that, he turned off the oven and sarted bringin the food to the table. I was about to get up to help him but he told me to stay still and I obeyed.

"I see....I have to say that you are an amazing cooker Lay-shii." I said as he put infront of me a plate with pancakes.

"Haha, well, thank you, but when you eat D.O´s food, you will say that you are in heaven." I looked at him as I bite my pancakes. I was already in heaven with his food, how come D.O´s was better? I really needed to taste to see the difference.

As we ate the breakfast, we kept talking and Lay would tell me more about his brothers. Compared to Chen and Chanyeol who loved to be really active and couldn´t stand to be in the same pose or place for lots of time and compared to Sehun who was a little cold to people and unprocchable in some ways, Lay was a warm and calm person. I kinda liked how peacefull he was. I haven´t had been in this kind of peace for the last five years.

After eating the breakfast, I helped Lay clean everything and we picked our stuff. Both of us got out of the apartement and I locked it.

"Well, I´m going this way. I´m going home before going to school. I need to change clothes and pick my stuff. See you soon." Lay said and I waved at him, until I remembered I had one of his bags from yesterday when he was doing his shopping. 

"Lay-shii?" I went to the direction he went, but he was nowhere to be seen. How come he wasn´t there? He was there 5 seconds ago and now......he had dissapeared.

Thinking that I was imagining things, I went to school and when I entered school I saw Lay there. My eyes widened and I was astonished. How come he had been this quick. 

Lay looked at me and gave me a smile, but that smile was kinda different. It was like that type of smile that knows something that we don´t know. 

I didn´t have the time to understand anything, since Chanyeol and Chen went towards me and started talking non-stop, until Sehun went toward us and took my hand in his and guided me to the rest of his brothers while officialy introduce them to me.

I could see that all of them had such different personalities and tastes but, somehow, it was like if all of them weren´t the way they were, they wouldn´t be who they are. They wouldn´t be as united as it looked like. I don´t know why, but suddenly, I felt like Exo needed to be in my life and I kinda liked that feeling and idea.....


A/N: Hello everyone!! How are ou all? I´m so sorry for the late update. I had some problems with the computer. It >.<
I will try to update faster, okay? So...the 4th mate was Lay!!! Yay!!! Can you all guess who´s next?
By the way, tthank you so much for reading my story. I have already 30 subbies and 3 upvotes! I never thought something like this would happen! Thank you so much for making my day. It´s for you guys that I write.
I would like for you all to comment. Don´t be shy and a secret reader, because I really want to read everyone´s comments, okay? Well, I´m gonna start writing the next chapter. See ya soon~