Chapter I

A Sleeveless Grey Hoodie

Luhan, wearing a grey hoodie with no sleeves, well that' was what his mom forced him to wear this morning, saw a big bus, parked in the school law. He started to approach bus no.2. He decided to step in. He saw only 1 more seat available for him, and it was on the very back of the bus, beside Red Cross.

"Wow. This is my lucky day. I get to sit beside Red Cross. Perfect." He thoughts. Red Cross was hated by almost everyone in this grade, well except for Vallent. He was Grace's, a member of Red Cross, boyfriend. He walked towards them and sat beside them. Just then, every single  one of Red Cross's member turned their head toward his direction. The one named Tris, said, "Wait, you're Seyoung's boyfriend right?".

Luhan smiled at the thought of his girlfriend's name being mentioned. "Yeah. Why?" He asked back. The one named Michelle answered, "Nothing. Just, proud. Right girls? We're proud of Seyoung for getting such a handsome boyfriend like you." And she ended her statement with a wink towards Steven.

Luhan tried to distract himself from Red Cross by playing arcade games on his phone. Then the bus started to move.


"Seyoung-ah, wake up. Get ready for school." Her dad whispered on her ear. Seyoung started to get up. While she ate her breakfast, she kept thinking about her dream.

"What a handsome guy," She thought. Well for one thing, there was no boyfriend for Seyoung since birth. She was always, just, single. And sometimes she was the third wheel when she went to the amusement park with her friends and their boyfriends.

"Why Red Cross made an appearance on my dream? Are they going to play important roles on my love life? I hope so. It's just that, Red Cross isn't that trustworthy as they looked. There were lots of betraying and two-faced timing experiences with Red Cross." She thought again.