[BM x HW x EJ] 01. Worst and Best

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s something wrong with her best friend and also her current boyfriend. Yoon Bomi was sure of it. The moment she entered the canteen with her friends, she ran towards her boyfriend–and soon followed with a hug from her–she could see how her boyfriend eyes widened a little when he saw her best friend, Jung Eunji.

 

At first, her best friend, Jung Eunji laughed at the jokes that Namjoo made. But when Eunji entered, Eunji’s face didn’t change much but her eyes changed a lot. Sadness started to fill Eunji’s eyes but Eunji tried to put a smile on her face though it’s very clear that she forced it.

 

Oh, her best friend and her boyfriend definitely hiding something from her! That thought came across her mind. Wait a second… Don’t tell me he’s right! Pft, she almost laughed when she imagined how he will react when he knew he’s right. Oh by the way, the ‘he’ she meant wasn’t her boyfriend here.

 

“Who are they, Bomi? Are you gonna introduce them to us or not??” Her boyfriends’ best friend asked her while looking at her. That person is Jang Dongwoo. He’s one of her friends too now.

 

Ah… She’s too preoccupied with both of them until she forgot to introduce her own friend. Okay then, she will introduce her friends. She stood up then gestured her friends to come closer. Both of her friends came closer to her and she began to introduce them one by one.

 

 

What should he do? Two months ago, she came back and enrolled the same university as him. And that whole two months, he tried so hard not to run and hug her in front of the public, especially when he has a girlfriend now.

 

He hadn’t expected her to enroll the same university as him, not at all. The girl maybe had the same expectation as him; she hadn’t expected him to enroll the same university as her. The look on her faces when she saw him on the school bulletin board with his girlfriend; it was sadness.

 

Guilt started to fill his chest when he saw her the first time in the university. But he couldn’t do anything. Apologize? For what? He couldn’t just come to her and say, ‘Hey there, I’m sorry but I already have a girlfriend.’ That probably could hurt her more. Break up with his girlfriend? No, he couldn’t do that. He doesn’t want to hurt Bomi feelings too.

 

And now, here she is. Standing there right in front of him with Bomi–his girlfriend–and her other friend he doesn’t know. He could see her trying to avoid his gaze when he looked at her. That made his heart hurt so much.

 

Bomi cleared while walking behind her both friends and grinned, “Well, they are my best friends. This is Namjoo. She’s younger than us.” Bomi said as she tapped the short haired girl. The girl who named Namjoo bowed a little to show respect.

 

“Kim Namjoo… It’s nice to meet you…”

 

And next, Bomi tapped her shoulder, “This is Jung Eunji. She has the same age as me…” She said as she grinned.

 

“Jung Eunji… It’s nice to meet you both…” She said while looked down to her feet.

 

“Eunji, Namjoo… He’s Jang Dongwoo.” Bomi said as she pointed at the man who sat next to him, none other than his best friend.

 

“Yo!” Dongwoo said as he raised a hand to wave at them. “Jang Dongwoo. Nice to meet you guys!” He said with his cheerful tone as always and grinned.

 

“And that’s Lee Howon. His nickname is Hoya.” Bomi said as she pointed at him. “My boyfriend.” She added and he could see how Eunji tensed when she heard Bomi’s words. Did she still love him like few years ago? He hoped so…

 

“Nice to meet you…” He said, almost adding ‘again, Eunji.’

 

“Hey~ Don’t be shy you two. Let’s eat together with them.” Bomi said as she pushed both of her friends to seat with them. Oh, hell… he felt something might happen at the end of the lunch time.

 

 

She couldn’t say anything. Sitting there while eating was the only thing she could do. Took a several glances when he’s not looking since she couldn’t help it. But before he noticed it, she averted her gazes towards her foods and took a spoonful of rice and meat.

 

“Geez.” Bomi said suddenly, made everyone–except Dongwoo who really focused with his food–looked at her. “If you two really want it, you just need to say to me.” Bomi said, but Eunji couldn’t understand which person she really directing to.

 

“You’re weird, Bomi.” Dongwoo said with a mouthful of food, before swallowing his foods. Eunji found it a little bit… wrong. People should swallow their foods before talking. People these days… “Ow! Why did you step on my foot?” Dongwoo shouted suddenly at Bomi while glaring at her.

 

“Just shut up, sunbaenim.” Bomi shoot a last warning look to him before looking at Hoya. “I know you hiding something. Both of you are hiding something.” Bomi said as she pointed at Hoya and Eunji.

 

When she said that, Eunji almost chocked on her food. Quickly, she grabbed a cup of water nearest to her and drank it. After she felt calmer, she decided to ask, “What do you mean, Bomi-ah?” She asked while looking at the wide grinning Bomi.

 

“Oh c’mon, don’t play dumb with me. I know you–”

 

“Wait, a second… You’re saying I’m right!! Oh yeah!! You owe me some–”

 

“Shut up, Dongwoo-sunbae!! I’m trying to explain here…” Bomi groaned as she rubbed her temples. “Okay, I’m going to say straight to the point.” Bomi turned her head to Dongwoo and glared, “Don’t you dare cut me off again.”

 

Bomi turned to Hoya while grinning widely at him, “Let’s break up.”

 

 

There. It’s easy. Why did these two needed to be so awkward to each other if they still like each other? Geez, they probably didn’t realize they still like each other. What a cliché. It’s boring anyway if the girlfriend ended up being dumped. Hell no, Yoon Bomi doesn’t like being dumped. If there’s another way, she wanted to be the one who dumps people.

 

Okay, that’s cruel. She knew it’s cruel. But what’s the point being in relationship with her boyfriend again? There’s no love to begin with anyway. The reason why they dated was because Dongwoo, her best friend and also Hoyas’ best friend, didn’t want his best friend always lurking in the past. But seeing how he looked nervous around Eunji, it seems Dongwoo’s intention is a total fail. Anyway, Hoya doesn’t know the reason behind that.

 

“W-what?? Y-you’re serious?” Hoya shuttered as he looked at her while sometimes stole glances towards Eunji who tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter