[SG x CR] 01. Misunderstanding

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu, being a typical brat he is, always teased his crush. He in the library, class, hallway, gym, and any other place he met her. He sometimes pulled a prank towards her. Hiding her most favorite books, hiding her things, tripped her, etc.

 

But seeing her stood there, blushing so hard because the useless so-called ‘sweet’ words coming out from his best friend mouth, made his blood boiled. That greasy guy! Always flirting with any beautiful girl that passed by. Even though he couldn’t hear what he said, but Sunggyu knew his best friend was flirting with his crush.

 

“Hyung, are you okay…? You just made your chopstick broke…” His hoobae, Sungjong, said to him while ate his lunchbox. But he didn’t really pay attention to him. He just wanted to run towards that greasy guy and punched him in the face, even he’s his best friend.

 

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! What are you doing!?” Sunggyu shouted when that little hoobae of his, tried to take his food.

 

Sungjong frowned while looking at the older guy, “Nothing…” He paused for awhile to swallow the food before saying, “If you really like Chorong-noona, just confess already. What if Woohyun-hyung did a move like that?” Sungjong asked as he pointed at Chorong and Sunggyu’s best friend, Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu ‘tched’ before shoved some food to his mouth. He didn’t want to answer Sungjong question. That’s not necessary for him. The only thing he wanted to pay attention are her and his best friend, afraid he might do something to her.

 

“You’re jealous.”

 

Sunggyu turned his head around to see whoever just said that. “What did you just say!? I’M. NOT.” He glared at Dongwoo who walked towards them and sat at the empty seat next to Sunggyu.

 

“It’s pretty obvious, Hyung! You’ve been looking at Woohyun-hyung with the ‘I’m-gonna-kill-ya-if-ya-lay-a-hand-on-her’ expression!” Dongwoo cheerfully said as he grinned victoriously at the older one.

 

Before Sunggyu could argue back, someone came to their table with a big grin on his face. “Hey!” Woohyun said happily as he sat at the empty seat across Sunggyu. Speaking of the devil, here he is.

 

“What’s with that happy face hyung?” Sungjong asked while grinned at the older one. Hearing those words came out from Sungjong mouth, made him wanted to punch the youngest one in the face. He doesn’t want to hear the ‘happy’ story from Woohyun about Chorong. He couldn’t bear it if–

 

“Chorong agreed to go on a date with me! And–

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID!?” Sunggyu shouted as he stood up in shock. Two of them tried to hold their laugh while the other one looked confuse at his behavior just now. Oh, he didn’t mean that he just–

 

“I asked her on a date and she agreed.” He answered while looked confusedly at the older one. “What’s wrong with you? It’s nothing wrong with that.”

 

“Nothing wrong!? Nothing wrong, huh!? You brat!!” Sunggyu shouted as he punched Woohyun on his face, made him stumble backwards, fell from his chair. After he did that, he didn’t waste any time to grab Woohyun’s collar and pushed him against the wall. Seeing this, Dongwoo and Sungjong held Sunggyu’s shoulder to stop him.

 

His action made people looked at them, curious about what just happened. “Do you want to pick a fight with me!? Is that what you want, huh!?” Sunggyu gritted his teeth. “You already knew I have a feeling for Chorong!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?” He shouted as he raised his hand to punch him again.

 

“I haven’t… told…” Woohyun gasped for air before continued, “The reason… why I did that…” He coughed as he looked at the older one, “You… cut-off… my words before!”

 

“STOP!”

 

The sound of high-pitched girls shouted, made all of them looked at her. There were Chorong and Eunji standing there while panting, as if they just ran far away. “Stop that right now, Sunggyu-sunbaenim!” Chorong begged as she looked directly at his eyes. “I’ll explain! Just don’t punch my best friend again!!”

 

“Best friend…?” Sunggyu repeated as he looked at her disbelief. Chorong nodded before came closer to them and started to tell what just happen when Sunggyu loosening his grip on Woohyun’s collar.

 

 

“I was heading towards the library before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter