When Kevin Drunk

When Kevin Got Drunk

Thump!

Kibum stared at the boy above him shockly. How could a pretty boy like Kevin do this? He was used to be weak and Kibum always bullied him happily, taking advantage from the younger‘s innocence. He just opened the door and now the pretty boy had pushed him to the bed, fierce enough to make Kibum falls on his back.

“Wow, our Kevin is scary!“ He chuckled teasingly as always. Usually the younger would blush everytime he teases him, but this time was different. Kevin just stared him, one hand went to Kibum‘s cheek and caressed it. Now it was the older‘s turn to blush.

“W-what are you doing...“

The latter leaned closer, "Hyung, i want you...". Those three words were really such a horror for Kibum. But then he noticed something strange. Sniff, sniff, he smelt kind of alcohol from Kevin's opened mouth. He got up and grabbed the younger's shoulders, "Kevin, what did you drink? You're drunk!". He squeezed his shoulders, trying to bring Kevin back to his mind. Kevin shooked his head abruptly and giggled.

"Noooo Hyuuung, i'm not drunk..." But his act told the opposite. Kibum sighed, he pushed the younger falling on his back. He adjusted the pillow, making sure Kevin's head was in comfortable position, and stand up, pointing a finger to the boy.

"You stay here. Don't make any move. I'll bring a glass of water for you". The latter giggled and nodded submissively. Kibum went out to the kitchen to grab some water from there then. Kevin laid stiffly as his Hyung told him to. Hands placed on his chest. He stared the ceiling, 'Oh, why does it keep turning around?' he frowned dizzily. "Binggeul binggeul binggeul binggeul~" he sang and again, giggled like a fool. Undoubtly, the pretty boy was completely drunk now.

Suddenly he felt a need to go to toilet. "Uh, wanna..pee.." He wanted to get up but remembered his Hyung's command to stay there. His hands went down to his lower body. Sweats started to came as he tried hard to stand the urge.

Kibum, who went back to the room with a glass of water, frowned at the sight in the bed. Kevin's hands were placed on his lower body and his forehead was covered by sweats. His face showed a strange expression, eyes were shut and lips were bitten. 'What, is he in the middle of jerking himself?' Kibum couldn't keep not to think ertly. He approached the younger and put the glass on the drawer next to the bed. The younger noticed his coming and opened his eyes. "Hyuuuunghh.." he moaned. Kibum tried hard to keep his face straight and asked coolly, "What?". 'What the hell with that voice??' He cursed in his head. Kevin opened his mouth again,

"Can't...uh..stand..."

The older took his breath heavily. It was obvious that he was aroused by Kevin's voice and expression. Then the younger added,

"...toilet..."

Kibum mentally slapped himself. He just thought some 'strange' things because of the younger's act. He felt a kind of embarrassed. Clearing his throat, he finally said, "Uhm. Go to toilet then, ppalli. I don't want you to wet the bed."

The pretty boy immediately got up and ran to toilet. Well, actually it wasn't a run because he was too stumble to walk, due to the alcohol's effect. Kibum caught his hand because he was worried and lead him to toilet. But the younger refused his grip and closed the toilet's door in a blam. He chuckled at the words 'Don't peek, Hyung!' from inside. How could he imagine those erted things about his innocent dongsaeng like before? He laughed at himself.

Twenty minutes passed. Kevin wasn't out from toilet yet. Kibum started to get worried. He called the boy's name and knocked the door, but there was no answer. 'What's he doing inside? Does something happen?' He couldn't stand his worry and grab the knob. It wasn't locked. He went in rushingly and got a view that made him chuckled.

Kevin was sitting beside the closet, head laid on closet's lid. The boy was sleeping peacefully. Kibum chuckled and approached. He put one of the younger's hand on his shoulder and lifted the body up, carrying him in bridal style. Carefully, he laid him on the bed. He sighed. The drunken pretty boy had fallen asleep now, finally. He looked at the angelic face and smiled,

"My little angel, you're always bringing trouble to me but i don't mind, because it's you..." He gave a peck on forehead and climbed the bed, laying himself beside the younger.

 

3 hours ago...

"Guys, look what's in my hand~" Eli entered the house happily, swaying the pack in his hand. The others in the living room turned his head. "What...beer?" Kiseop asked in curious. "Mm mm," Eli nodded happily. "Great! Manager Hyung is out there, Dongho's in school and Kevin, i don't know where he is. Just let's drink it before they come!" Alexander claimed. "But Hyung, where's Kibum? We should ask him to join too," the power vocal asked a bit of worry, but Kiseop said, "I think he's sleeping. Don't wake him up, you know how mad he is if we disturb his sleeping..." They all nodded in unison. "Alright, let's drink! Cheers!"

A moment later, four boys laid lazily on the floor. "My head hurts..." Kiseop held his head and got up, going to his room. Alexander and Soohyun followed, they went to their shared room. Eli looked at the mess on the floor, and noticed that there was one bottle of beer left. He cleaned the mess and went to refrigerator to put the remain beer, but suddenly he stopped. 'Wait, manager Hyung will scold us if he found this," he took a bottle of cola and poured the content to the sink, then replaced it with beer. He smiled proudly at his work. "I'll tell those two innocent kid not to touch this later," and went to his room to sleep. The pigeon never expected what would happen next, soon.

 

2 hours ago...

"Aah, thirsty..." Kevin took his shoes, beanie, and jacket off and ran to kitchen. He opened refrigerator and found a bottle of cola there. Without hesitating, he drank it. 'What's this? Doesn't taste like cola, is this new flavour?' He looked at the liquid in the bottle, the colour is same with cola. 'Ah whatever, this tastes good anyway' he brought the mouth of the bottle back to his mouth and drank it in one gulp. "Uaaaahhh~" he caught his breath. Suddenly he felt hot and dizzy, 'Uh, what's wrong with me?'. "Kibum...Hyung..." 'He must know the problem..' he brought his stumble foot to ask to his most reliable Hyung. He stood in front of the door and called, "Hyuuuung...". The door opened and he saw the one he searched for.

"Kevin?"