Transfers

My best friend, MinWoo?

10 years later~

" YA! Quickly wake up sleepyhead! You don't want to be late for school for the first day right?!?" Chanyeol shouted at JeonA . 
JeonA just ignored Chanyeol and continued nagging at her : " you know if you are not going to wake up ,I would continue to nag at you until you wake up! So ..... QUICKLY WAKE UP! If you don't wake up now y-" Chanyeol kept nagging and nagging until JeonA got frustrated and annoyed and said:" OK OK OK! I surrender!" JeonA put both her hands up. 

-skip-
Chanyeol drove JeonA to school as their schools are very close to each other.
( JeonA's school and chanyeol's school is right beside each other . The schools are joined together.)
" ok oppa, you could let me go here." 
"Ohhhh ok" chanyeol unlocked the car door and JeonA went out of the car. " Thanks for the ride oppa!" JeonA shouted. Chanyeol smiled at her and drove off . 
Only her best friend knew about her relationship with chanyeol. No one else actually knew that chanyeol was JeonA's brother ,so Chanyeol would always drop her off near the school but not in the school.

"JeonA!" A voice shouted behind her, JeonA turned back and saw a girl with brown long hair and a pink ribbon tied on her hair. That girl is her best friend , Amber . JeonA stopped at her location and waited for Amber. " oh Amber! Hello." Amber and JeonA walked to school together .
Not long after they walked into the school compound, they heard cheers and screams ." EXO OPPAS SARANGHAEYO!!!! " " wahhhh chanyeol oppa so handsome!" " marry me luhan oppa!!! " " ohhhh my god! Date me SEHUN !!!!" Amber leans towards by your side and said:" your brother is nowdays more famous ! " JeonA just rolled her eyes and dragged her inside the school. 
JeonA and Amber went to see where is their class on a board. " Hey Amber! We are in the same class!!! " " yay! " they hugged each other and then heard someone said:" ya! Lesbians, move aside! I need to see what class am I in." JeonA and Amber both looked over at the person who yelled at them and stepped away . That person had brown hair and looks very cute . JeonA thought * he looks quite cute..... But his behavior su*ks!* Right behind him are 6 other boys. 
Everyone started fanboying and fangirling them :"wow are they the new transfers? " " they are so cute!" " pretty boys!" 
*new transfers?* JeonA thought .