First met

My best friend, MinWoo?

2002
JeonA is a 5 year old girl living in busan and her family is quite rich. Her family owns a company and they live in a big mansion . 
She lives with her parents and her older brother, Chanyeol . Chanyeol is 10 years old and studying in elementary school and JeonA is still in kindergarten. 
----------------------------------------
It was a fine Saturday morning, 
Jeona just woke up and was walking down the stairs. " Quickly come down, Jeona! Breakfast is ready! " Mrs Park called . " Alright mom! I'm coming down." Jeona walked to the dining table and sat down. "Good morning my little princess! " Chanyeol greeted Jeona with a cheerful smile. "Good morning oppa! " replied Jeona . Jeona also greeted her parents and they ate their breakfast. "Mom, can I invite my friend to do homework with me today? " Chanyeol asked. "Sure! But who is it? "Mrs park asked. "Oh, it's just Minhyuk , he just lives near here." Chanyeol said. " ok, what time will he arrive? " " Wait a moment please, I am going to text him, I will inform you once he reply me. " They continued to eat their breakfast. *growl by exo playing* Chanyeol picked up his phone. " hi! So what time do you want to come?" " I'm sorry Chanyeol, I think I can't make it, my parents are going to a meeting today and my little brother needs someone to take care of him. " " Oh, it's ok, we could study some other times " " ok! I'm so sorry, ok bye!" The call ended and mrs park asked," so what time is he coming?" " he is not coming, he needs to take care of his brother"" he could bring his brother here, I could take care of him when you both are studying and JeonA could play with him too! " " really? Ok! I will text him now!" JeonA heard her name being mentioned but didn't pay much attention to what they are talking about as she is happily munching on her waffle and eating it as if she had not being eating for a week.  "He said ok, he is coming at around 2pm "the happy Chanyeol punched his fist in the air and danced crazily. They whole family was laughing at him. Once JeonA heard the word 2pm, she sang "wohooooo!!! 2pm ! 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!
10 points out of 10 points!!!!! " She's a crazy fan of 2pm even at such a young age. 
--------------------------------------
Chanyeol was reading a book to JeonA when suddenly the doorbell rang. " It must be them, I'll go get it." Said chanyeol . Chanyeol opened the door and welcomed them in. JeonA stood beside Chanyeol and greeted them . 
----------------------------------------
JeonA POV
I saw person hiding behind of oppa's friend . He looked at me shyly, I smiled at him and he blushed, how cute!!! 
----------------------------------------
"This is Minhyuk , my friend" Chanyeol introduced . *wow! An oppa as tall as Chanyeol oppa! He is also handsome but not as handsome as my own oppa!* JeonA thought. Minhyuk stepped aside and pushed the guy behind him forward. " This is Minwoo, he is my younger brother." We all greeted each other and proceeded to the living hall. Since  their father already  left for work, only their mother is at home with them. " Hello! " said mrs park . " hi! Please take care of us! Thank you!" Said Minhyuk, mrs park smiled and said," so this is your brother, he is so cute!" Mrs park Complemented ." He is Minwoo " Minhyuk replied cheerfully.
Minhyuk and Chanyeol went up to the room to study and left Minwoo and me there in the living room in silence. Minwoo finally turned to me and said ," Hi." " oh, hi!" JeonA replied and it became silent again. 
---------------------------------------
JeonA POV
I was very bored so I went to my room and played with my PSP. While I was sitting on a chair playing with my PSP,I suddenly felt that my door creaked open but I didn't care about it as I knew I might be Minwoo. When I turned around, his face was just inches from me, we both blushed and pull away quickly. "I....i ..... J....just....w.wanted....to .... Ssseeee what....y...you are playing, sorry." Minwoo explained. I just replied with a smile and said it's ok. But in my heart, my heart was beating like crazy. I shared the game with him and we played together. I later then know that he attended the same kindergarten as me. From that day onwards, we became best friends .


  

This is my first chapter everyone! How was it ? Plz leave some comments for me so I could know how have I done ^^ I'm sorry if this chapter :p but I will try my best to keep brushing up on my skills ^^