Chapter 1

Awkwardly Adorable(Under Major Reconstruction)

CHAPTER  1

(**if a word or a sentence is BLUE it means it’s in English)

 

"Song Yoojung, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. At my hyung's birthday party... You were dressed in white and pink with a silly crown in your head. I thought you were an angel descending from heaven.," the blurry image of a boy knelt down in front of me and held my hand."You with your radiant smile that brightens the room and your laugh that's music through my ears. I-i love you so mu-"

 

"NOONA! NOONA! WAKE UP! NOONA!" My brother shook me awake, ripping me from my fantasy. I slowly sat up in zombie like way. I’d like you guys to meet my adorable and sometimes annoying little brother Yoonshik. He likes to wake me up early in the morning just to tell me that he needs to pee. I wonder what's up to get him all hyped.

 

"Yoonshik-ah~ what’s wrong? Did something happen?" I grumbled, eyes half lidded. Yoonshik climbed up my bed. "Noona! Mom and dad says it’s an emergency!" He exclaimed, eyes wide in alarm. I sat up quickly, running downstairs. "Omma! Appa! Wha-"I frowned as I saw my parents sitting down on the couch comfortably.

 

"Sit down Yoojung-ah."My father smiled sadly, holding my mom's hand tightly. "Your mother and I have decided...We're going back to KOREA!"They both exclaimed happily. I sat on the sofa dumbfounded, my jaw agape. "Oh my God… Really?"

 

"Waeyo? Aren't you happy? You'll get to reconnect with your origins honey! You’ve waited so long for this!" My mom patted my leg softly. Dad nodded encouragingly. "Don't forget about meeting your best friend again. That kid from next door? Kim seokjin-ah! He must be a grown man by now."He chuckled, standing up. "I remember when you were young and you used to cry over him, because you had your life planned out! And you were just nine back then!"He added.

 

I felt myself blush, turning away. "N-no! I mean, who cares? He must've forgotten me anyways! It's not like we're still close..."I mumbled softly. But actually, I never missed a single day not thinking about him. I have to admit Jin is my childhood crush and will always be. As soon as we moved out here to L.A, I did my best to hang on to those happy memories we spent until we were nine. 

 

"But daaaaaaad...."I whined, making my biggest pout face."No buts missy!"My mom giggled, standing up and patting my back. "Now, go on and fix your things!"

 

I sighed, stomping to my room. Go back to Korea?! HELL TO THE NO! I saw Yoonshik sitting on my bed, reading my diary. He blinked and put my diary down on his lap."Noona! Why were you crying? Is it because of Kim seokjin? Is he your boyfriend?"

 

"WHAT?!" I ran to him, grabbing my diary. "Uhhh. No! No! He's just a friend and I-it was because I miss him so much back then..." I sat beside him, smiling softly. 

 

"I hate him! He made you cry!! I promised mommy that I would never let anyone make my noona cry!" Yoonshik puffed his chest and he stood up on the bed. "And I'll protect you even more when I grow up!" 

 

I giggled at the thought of my little brother protecting me against older guys. "Alrighty then, You'll be noona's cute baby knight!"I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

 

"Aniyo! I'm not a baby knight! I'm noona's cute big boy knight! I'm turning eight soon! And mommy says we'll be celebrating it in Korea!!"His eyes sparkled, thinking about fun possibilities in Korea.

 

"Yeah, It'll be fun!" I nodded, hugging my brother tight.

 

 

Will it be?

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonggieee~ Sorry for the uber late update! School's just being a ! >_< I know the first chapter is boring, but I promise you guys that the story will be more fun and fluffy soon! I Love you guys! I hope you will support this until the end! I won't fail you! Promise! 

Bye yeom~ 

-D.L

 

HERE'S A JIN GIF <3 I JUST LOVE THIS IDIOT SO MUCH <3