Chapter three

Hey Kyungsoo!

[Look At Me - Chapter Three]

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up.

 

 

I wiped the sweat from my forehead. I take a deep breath and run straight to my 'walk in closet' to check if my clothes and bags are still there. I sighed in relief when I saw all my stuff is still there . Then , I remember my perfumes, I open the drawer where I put my perfumes. All the perfumes are still there too. 

"I'm glad it is just a dream! How stupid of me to think it is real." I chuckled while grabbing my phone to check what time is it.

6:45 a.m

"Oh, it is still early why the heck I am awake this time now I can't go to sleep." I pouted.I decided to go to school early today, so I did my daily shower routine and take my backpack before marching
downstairs to take my breakfast. 

"What's for breakfast?" I asked Mrs J.

"chicken sandwiches while for the drink is your favourite orange juice." I smiled at her because she served my favourite drink. I thanked her for the meal and eat chicken sandwiches  after that, I drink my orange juice. I wiped my mouth with the napkin and left the dining hall. I put on my backpack as I finish wearing my school shoes.

"Mr.Pippapa, I'm ready to go!" I said to my driver. He already be my driver since I was little so I'm  comfortable with him and that's his nickname given by me, I usually called him Mr.Nam. "oh okay, don't forget to wear the seatbelt! " He reminded.  "yeah yeah okay whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully as I put on my seatbelt. Well, he always reminds me the same thing for my own safety, every time he drives me everywhere.

I see the school building in the view, Mr.Nam opened the car door when we arrived in front of the school "Thank you" I don't forget to thank him and then I walked inside the building.

__

 School bell rings

Felicia one of my posse invite me to go to lunch together with the others, I, truthfully considered Felicia as my buddy because she's not fake when she's around me not like the others especially that Sejin girl, ugh I don't even want to start what she's have done to me before, I seriously don't understand why she and the others want to stick beside me even though I never treat them nicely.

Besides, Felicia is my seatmate in the class for two years already. She is a kind hearted girl and she can keep secrets too. "I have to meet my grandpa" I politely replied to her and give her apologetic look. "Oh man! Looks like I have to sit with them." she said while groaning. "You can sit with the Kruto boys" I suggested to her and she looks at the back of the class a bunch of boys laughing loudly at one of their jokes and she nodded. Hey! sometimes we hang out with them at lunch time because of they so friendly even though they like to crack a lame joke, so it's not a big deal to Felicia.

"got to go! or else grandpa will be angry." I bid Felicia a goodbye. I walk faster to the principal's office, not everyone knows that my grandpa is the principal of the school only the staffs and the trustworthy persons who knew it.

"Hi grandpa , why do you call me! I need to go to lunch." I greeted and whined as I entered his office. "Arent you suppose to be happy when meeting me?" my grandpa said playfully. "Aww, grandpa you know I'm just joking" I chuckled and go straight to hug him. "So why do you called me looks like it's an urgent matter." I sat down on the chair facing him and he gives me a chocolate peanut waffles. I thanked my grandpa.


"Oh right, I need you to tour a new student around the school" 

"What? you just called me for this? I thought you want to give me a  present or something. By the way, why don't you ask the prefects, especially Whoo Ye Parnn." I scoffed as I said his name .

"It's Wu Yi Fan, Minhee. I don't know why you don't like him , He is the assistant head prefect. He is so polite and nice to me . Oh well, you never tour new students around the school, I think why don't you try this time." 

"No, I don't want to do it." I straightforwardly said to him. 
"why don't you asked one of the Kim bros to do it?" I suggested him
My grandpa turns quiet for awhile to think the idea I just gave him, I just laugh silently in my head and hoping that grandpa will take it into consideration and then he speak "Minseok and Junmyeon are in the senior year they need to focus on their studies" I cursed silently. 
"what Jongdae do right now?" grandpa asked
"his not feeling well, he doesn't come today" I said truthfully and cursed silently again. 

Kim Jongin is the last choice, I take my phone in my blazer and dialled his number and he picked on the second ring and he greeted me and I said that grandpa has something important to tell him RIGHT NOW and he needs to come after the end call. 

I ended the call, I looked forward and found my grandpa shakes his head left to right and I just shrugged at him and grinned at him. As we waiting for Jongin to come, I take my third bite of waffle while playing the game on my phone. A soft knocked could be heard, as he comes in and makes his way to sit on a chair beside me. Jongin looked at me questioningly and I just shrugged while enjoying my food.

"Hey, grandpa! whats up!" Jongin greeted grandpa. Did he just greeted grandpa like that- oh wait! I'm just the same too. I stand up and bowed to my grandpa and I go out of the room. I think, I don't need to be in the room because I want to let grandpa talks with Jongin 'peacefully'. 

 

 

 

___

A/N

I know i know hahahha i trolled you guys im sorry! HAHAHAHAHAH i hope you guys enjoy this chapter hahah and omG  i think i did my best and make chapter four not so long!!!!  but tell your opinion on comment i will reply!

 

xoxo