Final.

You're better

tumblr_mbdi18kTti1ruepsyo1_500.jpg

”______-ah. Should we go for a date?” Jaehyo ask you. You’re shock. It’s already a long time you didn’t spend time outside with him.  Just stay at home together because he always busy.

"Really? Where should we go?" Your eyes shining because you’re excited with his offer.

"You decide.  As long as you with me, I’m happy." He stare at your eyes.

"Yahh~ too cheesy." You playfully slap his face.

"I’m serious." He laughed.

"So, how about concert date at GDragon OOAK final next week? Can we?"  Jaehyo face change.

"JiYong sunbae concert? No way." He replied.

"I really want to meet him. I didnt go to any of his activity almost 4 months !" 

"I said no, so it’s mean no!" He argue.

"But why?"

"Err.. It’s next week right? The ticket must already sold out."

"Don’t worry about that.I already bought the tickets. Actually I want to go with my sister, but  you ask me for the date, I will more happy if go with you." You explain. He was quite.

"Jaehyo-ahh~~ what’s wrong?" You asked when he sigh.

"I  always see you fangirl over him. You buy his albums, talk about him with your friends and, arhhh. What ever" you smile when you heard his answer

"Are you jelouse? " 

"I'm not" he pull out his tongue.

"just say you jelouseeeee" you poking his nose

"Errr.. sort of" he replied

"Kyaaa~ my cutie hyo is really cute." You laughed and playfully pinch both of his cheeks.

"don’t worry. I’m just a fangirl of him and I’m your girlfriend.  The way I love him doesn’t same like the way I love you. You’re better." You hug his arm and rest your head on his shoulder.

"I know that." He kiss your forhead sweetly.

"So, can we go for concert date?" You asked.

"As long as I’m with you, I’m happy"