chapter 4

maids & butlers; — story started!

chapter 4

 
 

It was officially the first day of the HyeJungHyeHyunRinMi train's job as the Park's maids and butlers. Up till today, the only time they actually saw the siblings was when they showed their magic power to them on their first day. Other than that, they never actually saw the two siblings that often, unless they were called to. 

It was about five in the evening, and Do Hyunwoo finally made his way into the public restroom in one of the hallways after ten minutes of searching. 

Finally.. it's so hard to find rooms here. I wonder how the others don't get lost.

Pushing the door open, he walked over to the urinal and took a look at the restroom. 

Wow.. marble urinal dividers! How rich can the two siblings get?

Sqlch sqlch...

"Ug- ugh!"

What was that? (for added effect, please start playing this)

"Mmf... ugh!" and more squilshing noises.

Curious, he looked around the restroom to find a cubicle locked. Tiptoeing, Hyunwoo went into the cubicle beside it, quietly placed the toilet bowl cover down and locked the door. Bending down, he looked underneath the cubicle divider to see a pair of legs sitting down on the toilet seat, with the black pants around the ankles. Hyunwoo scratched his head, got up and quietly stood on the toilet bowl cover. He was tall enough to peep over the top of the cubicle and to his amusement, he saw a male sitting on the toilet bowl with his legs spread out, . Trying to hold in his laughter, Hyunwoo took a deep breath and climbed back down. He had an idea.

He opened a cabinet and found a pair of scissors and an empty plastic bottle. He poked a hole at the top of the bottle where the cap was, and filled the bottle with water about two-thirds through. Going back into the cubicle, he bent down again and gently pressed the bottle of water, shooting a stream of water right onto the other male's shoes. By then, the male had finished jerking himself.

"What the heck?! Stop it man!"

Holding in his laughter, Hyunwoo giggled back, "You stop it."

The other male opened his cubicle door and slammed Hyunwoo's cubicle door open, to find a Hyunwoo on the toilet seat, holding a plastic bottle filled with water and tears streaming down his face.

"H-hey mister Jerker," Hyunwoo burst out in laughter, while the other male's face turned red.

"I have a name! It's Bang Sungjoon."

"More like wanna Bang Hyunwoo?" more laughter and tears.

Sungjoon lifted Hyunwoo up from the toilet seat and pushed him against the cubicle and got close to his face. By then, Hyunwoo stopped laughing and his face turned stone. Sungjoon was so close to Hyunwoo he could feel his breath. Strawberry.

"Tell me, Hyunwoo. I looked amazing , didn't I?" Sungjoon said as he his lips.

"No." Hyunwoo was unfazed.

"Are you sure?" Sungjoon got closer to the point where both of their noses were touching.

"Yeah."

"You deserve a punishment," Sungjoon whispered into Hyunwoo's ear and looked at him in the eye. To Hyunwoo's extreme surprise, Sungjoon pecked him on the lip.

"Catch ya later." and Sungjoon walked off, leaving a dazed Hyunwoo in the toilet.

 

(you can stop listening to it now)

— x — x — x —

 

"That's not how you clean it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Hyerin took the brush from Junghwa's hand and showed him how to properly clean one of the possesions -- a small statue that the Parks owned.

"You need to dust it from the top here," Hyerin explained. "Then you have to -- why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because why not?"

"Kim Junghwa."

"I think you're pretty cute." Junghwa gave a boyish grin as Hyerin's face turned red.

"Pay attention!" Hyerin huffed, and Junghwa laughed.

"Alright, alright."

"Like this?" Junghwa asked after Hyerin had taught him. 

"Not so hard, be gentler on the brushing," Hyerin explained as she took Junghwa's hand and guided him. Junghwa raised an eyebrow and looked over at Hyerin as he poked her with his other free hand. 

"Ah! S-sorry!" she stammered, as her face blushed red and Junghwa shrugged. "It's fine."

Further down the hall, Yunho watched the two interact with each other as he folded his arms and sighed. Just then, Hongbin appeared beside him.

"What's up?" Hongbin asked casually.

"Look at those two." Yunho screwed his face up. "My gut feeling is telling me something between them is going to happen."

"And my gut feeling tells me you should get back to work, Yunho." Hongbin retorted as Yunho made a 'tsk' sound, and walked away.

 

 

— x — x — x 

 

"Let me help you with that," Kyungsoo offered as he saw Hyeri doing the laundry in t he room.

"Uhm.. yeah.. sure.." Hyeri replied awkwardly. Hyeri was under Kyungsoo's care, so he had to teach her how to fold the clothes and make the bed for the mansion. It was awkward around him, she had never met him before prior to this. As Kyungsoo taught her how to fold the laundry, she couldn't help but glance at him. Nice eyes, smooth and clear skin with his hair waxed up, looking neat and smart. 

"... you got that?" Kyungsoo asked, getting back her attention.

"Uh.. yeah."

"Alright then, I'll be drying the clothes in the back room if you need me!" he called out as he walked away.

Hyeri smiled. He was, definitely cute. 

But it's so awkward and I'm so shy..

She got an idea. Whipping out her phone, she sent a quick text to Baekhyun, one of her best buddies.

 

Hyeri → Baekhyun: baekhyun-ah, help me.

Baekhyun → Hyeri: what is it?

Hyeri → Baekhyun: well, you see.. i find kyungsoo kind of cute..

Baekhyun → Hyeri: he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Hyeri → Baekhyun: i don't mean it like that! >:(

Baekhyun → Hyeri: fine, fine! meet me in the canteen later for dinner.

 

She shoved her phone back into her uniform. 

Thank you, Baekhyun.

 

 
 

author notes

hey! so here's chapter four. im sorry for the long wait. 
if you're wondering why your character wasn't covered here, i'm trying to split the chapters into a few different povs, so your char will definitely be covered in the next. 
thanks guys. i've nothing else to say now so..