chapter 5

maids & butlers; — story started!

chapter 5

 
 

"Youngjae."

"Y-yes, Jungsu-nim?"

"Go help out the new girl would ya? The youngest one. She seems to be having difficulties with her mass teleportation."

"Yes, sir."

As Youngjae hurried out of the room, Jungsu turned to his sister. "Jiyeon-ah, don't you think you should eat your vegetables?" Jiyeon shook her head. "It's not going to be my fault if Hyerin nags you again."

 

—x—x—x

 

Miyoung was having lunch in the canteen with Rinhwa when Youngjae found her. Bowing politely, he greeted the both of them before asking Miyoung to meet him after her lunch outside the Training room. It was their first meeting, so both of them were rather awkward with each other, and Miyoung, being the stubborn girl she is, didn't actually want to receive help, but after Youngjae and Rinhwa's persistence, she finally gave in.

"Ah! You're here!" Youngjae waved to Miyoung, who was walking briskly to where he was.

"I'm sorry. This place is too big for my liking," she said sheepishlyas Youngjae smiled at her. He led her into the spacious room as he shut the door behind them. The room waas big, the ceiling being over  five metres above them, and seats circled around the training zone for spectation.

"Well, Jungsu-nim has asked me to help you with your mass teleportation. It seems you have some difficulties with it?" 

"Yes, for some reason, I can't get the sequence to activate properly when I'm trying to teleport more than four people with me. Whenever I do, I just end up teleporting to a place near the correct destination," she explained. "I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong either. "

Youngjae thought about it for a minute as he scratched his chin. "I'm no pro, but I think I can help you with that. See, other than the fact that you have to concentrate, you have to make sure that..."

Youngjae explained the process to Miyoung for a good half an hour, making sure she really understood everything before leaving her to try it out. He brought along three other friends, and had Miyoung to test it out. It failed, for the first several tries, but after about ten times, she got the hang of it. An hour later, she managed to get a hold of it and started to do the procedure with more comfort and confidence.

"You got it!" Youngjae clapped his hands excitedly.

"Yeah! Thanks to you, Youngjae oppa." she smiled sincerely at Youngjae. "If it weren't for you, I don't think I would've been able to master it this quickly. So thank you." she gave her most genuine smileas Youngjae blushed.

From the door, a boy clenched his fist tight as he peeped through the small opening. "I'll get you, Yoo Youngjae.. just you wait."

 

—x—x—x

 

"Rinhwa?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Your tailcoat isn't proper."

Rinhwa was startled, and quickly made adjustments to straighten out his tailcoat as Jinyoung analyzed him.

He's properly attired, but lacking a bit on the neat side. I need to give him lessons.

"N-now hyung?" Rinhwa asked as Jinyoung nodded his head in approval. Rinhwa breathed a sigh of relief. 

It's not my fault, Rinhwa thought to himself as he dusted the invinsible dust off his tailcoat. Junhong hyung made me play more baseball with them again today for almost the whole lunch break. The only time I ate was when I was with Miyoung. Tsk!

Just then, his phone vibrated against his thigh. Rinhwa frowned in curiousity as he slid his phone out and saw a notification from the group chat that all six of them were in.

Junghwa: hey douchebags.
the two sibbies wanna meet us for a briefing before dinner at 6:55pm sharp. so don't be late, or you'll probably be listed to clean the toilets. See ya~

Hyeri: it's 3 minutes to 6.55 ...

Hyerin: you don't go calling people douchebags! >.>

Hyunwoo: that's mean of you, hyung. stahp itttttttttttt

Rinhwa rolled his eyes at Hyunwoo's message as he looked at the time. Wait. 3 minutes to 6.55pm? Rinhwa looked at the time.

Oh .

Rinhwa burst out in a sprint, quickly recalling the hallway that the two siblings spent most of their time in and made a right turn as his brain remembered the shortest route towards the room. As he made a final turn, he saw three others sprinting towards the door, and two already standing before the room.

Ah.. Junghwa.. and Miyoung. 

It wansn't surprising that Miyoung was already there, since she has teleportation powers and will never be late.

She doesn't need to worry about anything!

As the four who were running came to a stop, Junghwa pulled out a box of tissues and handed them to everyone. As for where he got the box of tissues, it's not all that important isn't it? The four wiped their face dry and tried to look as presentable as possible before the two siblings.

"Let's go."

 

 
 

author notes

ahhh im finally done with this. :D
on a side note, has anyone watched the new project of black butler?! it's amazing you guys have to go watch it! the book of circus, or something like that.
anyway, i know i didn't feature anyone much in this chapter except the two but i still hope it was enjoyable! 
the next chapter will probably be on everyone in general, but then again i might make some changes here and there. 
im thinking of putting in some skinship in the next chapter, but eh~