Teaser - Chapter #14 - Viewing in A New Perspective?

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

 

I have finally was able to update! Yay!

But after this chapter my next update would be on the 16th of October due to my final exams. >.<

But don't fret people, after my exams I'm gonna be having a short break from school until second semester xD

So therefore, I can upload chapters all I want depending on my creative mood. :D

Anyhoo, hope you'll enjoy this chappie.

And jsyk, the main image for this chapter are a teaser photo of [in order] Yuji && Zee. xD

 

- Teaser - Chapter # 14 -

 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 

 

"Okay, let's start the shoot." HyunHee, the photographer called out. "Zee-sshi, Yuji-sshi. Places please." 
 
 
"Well kiddies," Zee began, as he stood up. "-watch and learn," he said, smirking while walking towards the set after giving TBH one last cocky look, Yuji right behind his tail passing TBH, not even giving them a glance of acknowledgement whatsoever. 
 
 
The Black Hole members gaze after them, okay scratch that, glared after them all the way until they arrived on set. It was official, they hated the two bastards and wanted them ten feet below the ground. 
 
 
Juu frowned, "The hell is their problem?" 
 
 
"And here we are, acting all civil with them." Apple scowled. 
 
 
"Can I please, just this once. Punch one of them on the face?" Devon pleaded. 
 
 
Jae nodded, "I don't mind one bit, tarnishing those pretty boy's faces at all. So count me in Dee." 
 
 
But before Jae and Devon can take action and probably do something stupid and ruin everything, Yen grabbed both of their shoulders, "Okay chill it guys. Don't let them get to you, like seriously." Yen said in a tight voice. 
 
 
"But unn-hyung!" both whined. 
 
 
"They're too arrogant for their own good." Juu puffed her cheeks cutely in annoyance. 
 
 
"Yea, don't you agree Snow? Kay?" Apple asked, turning her head towards the two only silent members in the bunch of annoyed ones. 
 
 
Snow and Kay shared a look for a second, then shrugged as if saying 'I don't know.' Both of them never was a big fan of situation's like these, I mean, who is, right? 
 
 
While the other members were cursing Zee and Yuji all the way down to their graves, Kay and Snow shifted their gaze towards, said hated people. Both had to admit, even how conceited both were, they really act like complete professionals in front of the camera. 
 
 
"Woah, those two looks so different when they're working." Kay said in awe, captivated on how charismatic both were. 
 
 
Snow nodded her head, "Yea, totally." 
 
 
"Ya! You are fraternizing with the enemy!" Devon pointed a finger at both of them, "Traitors!" 
 
 
Snow and Kay raised an eyebrow at her sudden outburst, but before any of them can retaliate, the photographer spoke. 
 
 
"Oh, can I have Snow and Apple come over here?" he said, with a smile. "I'm planning on taking a picture of the two of you along with Zee-sshi here."  
 
 
Snow flinched as she bit her lips nervously, Apple on the other hand shifted her eyes from the photographer and to Zee as she blinked rapidly in annoyance. 
 
 
Both were about to go, when Yen spoke, "As I said, keep your cool." both nodded and was off. 
 
 
"Are they gonna be okay?" Kay asked, silver orbs flicking from Apple to Snow to Zee in worry. 
 
 
Yen shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, but I hope so." 
 
 
"I can never understand how you can be so calm about this hyung." Jae said, eyebrows knitted together. 
 
 
Devon nodded, "Yea, how can you tolerate their arrogance?" 
 
 
Yen shrugs, "I just do." 
 
 
"But-" 
 
 
"Can I have Yen and Kay, here?" the assistant photographer called over, cutting Juu mid-sentence. 
 
 
"Neh." Yen and Kay nodded their heads. 
 
 
"And as I repeat, stay calm and stay away from trouble. We don't like to be on MinHee-sshi's bad side." Yen reminded as she walked away towards where Yuji was standing, face free from any expression other indifference and boredom. 
 
 
"She tells us as if we are stupid enough to cause a scene." Juu said with a scoff. 
 
 
Jae raised an eyebrow at what she just said, "Weren't you?" 
 
 
Juu narrowed her eyes at her, "You think so little about our self-control hyung, I'm hurt." 
 
 
Devon nodded, "Yea, we know that much than to start a fight. You should give us some slack. We can behave." 
 
 
"And besides, weren't you the one wanting to punch their faces too?" Juu added, raising an eyebrow. 
 
 
"Aren't you being a hypocrite?" Devon added. 
 
 
Jae shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever." 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Zee was busy talking, well maybe flirting will be the much more appropriate term to what he was doing to the stylist-noona. 
 
 
"Aww com'on noona, you said you're gonna be buying me a meal." Zee said, with a cheeky smile. 
 
 
The noona just giggled and playfully hit him on his arm, "Oh you, arasso. Noona, would buy you and Yuji meals after this, okay?"  
 
 
"But I want noona, all for myself," he pouted, like a child. 
 
 
The noona just giggled, "Really now Zee, stop being such a child." He continued to pout, "Aigoo, arasso, arasso. A meal just for you then," she gave-in to his aegyo. 
 
 
Zee grinned, "Yes! Thanks noona."  
 
 
"Ehem." 
 
 
Zee and the stylist look up to find Snow and Apple looking at them along with the uncomfortable photographer who was the one who fake the cough. 
 
 
"Oh? We're gonna be starting now?" Zee asked, breaking off the close distance he was with the stylist earlier. 
 
 
HyunHee just nodded, "Yes, well. If we can start?" 
 
 
Zee nodded, but before going back to the set he winked the stylist, "Don't forget your promise now," he grinned, while the stlylist just shook her head and made her way to the other members to retouch their make-up's. 
 
 
Zee just grinned and followed his gaze after her, but when he turned around he was then greeted by disgusted looks from the other two people he would be working with. 
 
 
He raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong with the two of you?"  
 
 
"Are you always that 'friendly' with girls?" Apple asked, arching his own eyebrow. 
 
 
Zee shrugs, "I like women," he said flashing them his smirk. 
 
 
"Douche." Snow muttered under his breath. 
 
 
"What was that?" Zee called after him. 
 
 
Snow just shrugged his shoulders and step on set, as Apple followed him not after giving Zee one disapproving look.  
 
 
Apple had to admit, she sorta had developed some tiny admiration or crush, to this Zee person they are working with. I mean, he was like the perfect male idol epitome of hotness and iness, ignoring how arrogant he is of course. But still, it doesn't remove the fact how charismatic he is when he poses in front of the camera. 
 
 
"Apple-goon? Are you with us?" HyunHee asked, waving a hand in front of his face. 
 
 
Apple blinked for a couple of seconds then nodded his head, "Ne-neh!"  
 
 
HyunHee smiled, "Good as I was saying, I would like to take pictures of you, Snow and-" Apple tone him down again, as she stole a glance at Zee, but froze when she find him looking at her with an amused half-smile and half-smirk of his. 
 
 
"-did everyone get what I said?" HyunHee finished whatever he was saying, Snow nodded, while Apple nodded as well even though she didn't hear a single thing he just said because she was lost in Zee's mysterious orbs, as Zee nodded his head, eyes not breaking contact from Apple's. 
 
 
Apple look away, not able to handle his gaze and to hide her cheeks, which was obviously tainted red.  
 
 
"What is wrong with me?" she thought, feeling her face and true to what she believes her cheeks were hot. Thus, she was indeed blushing. 
 
 
"What's up?" Snow whispered to her, as they made their way to the set. 
 
 
"Nothing much, just thinking." Apple smiled as Snow nodded in reply. 
 
 
"Okay, just like what we talk about guy's. Places." HyunHee said. 
 
 
Snow and Zee went to there assign places while Apple stood in the middle awkwardly. She wasn't paying attention to what HyunHee said earlier and now she is caught in between awkwardness and well, more awkwardness. 
 
 
"Ya, what are you doing?" Zee said in amusement. "You're gonna be sitting next to me." He said, pulling Apple to take a seat next to him on the couch. 
 
 
Apple stumbled on his steps, and crashed over to Zee which results to Apple on top of Zee on the couch. 
 
 
"OMG! I'm so sorry." Apple freaked out, and was about to remove herself on top of him when Zee prevented it.  
 
 
"No stay," he whispered, making Apple blush, smirking he let go.  
 
 
Snow running to Apple's side, "Are you alright?" she asked, in concern helping Apple up. 
 
 
Apple just nodded her head, still confuse on what just happen. But when she heard laughter, she looked up to find Zee laughing his off. The ? 
 
 
She glared at him, "He was making fun of me, ei?" she thought, clenching her hands in anger. 
 
 
Snow sensing Apple's frustration and anger, she gently patted her back in a soothing manner. "Calm down, let him be." 
 
 
Pouting, Apple nodded and made her way back to her position which was beside Zee on the couch. Zee smirked at her, as she ignored him and sat down. 
 
 
"Okay, I'm starting now." HyunHee called out, his camera ready as he then started taking pictures. 
 
 
Apple tried doing cool poses, but with the rapid flashes coming from the camera it was hard since it was burning her eyes. Snow on the other hand wasn't doing much of a great job posing either, with her awkward stance as she stood alone a few steps away from where Apple and Zee sat. 
 
 
In total, it seems it was only Zee who shined in the photoshoot as the other two looked like lost kids being forced to take on the photoshoot with a professional model. 
 
 
Sensing that there was something wrong, HyunHee stopped taking pictures, "Snow, Apple. Can you please stay calm? You look like a pair of lost children," he commented with a slight frown. 
 
 
Hearing this, both of them stopped posing and faced him, "We're sorry!" Apple and Snow apologized with a 90 degree bow. 
 
 
HyunHee shook his head, "I think we need a break." he said, handing his camera to his assistant and walking off somewhere to get a drink leaving Zee, Snow and Apple in the set. 
 
 
Snow and Apple frowned. Great, the photographer must be pissed. 
 
 
Zee sighed, "That's why I always hate working with new comers," he said, leaning back on the couch crossing his legs in an elegant manner. 
 
 
Apple frowned at him, and was about to say something possibly mean when Snow stopped her. Apple sighed and was about to walked off with Snow towards the other's who were playing rock-paper-scissors, when Zee spoke again. 
 
 
"My, your friends aren't bad-looking. But why are they all so tacky? Seriously? Playing such a childish game? What are you guy's five?" he commented. 
 
 
Apple frowned, and was about to yell at him when she was just surprised to see Snow throwing him an icy glare. Snow might act shy and nervous most of the time, she's fine if you mess with her and be mean but once you mess with her love ones, she would put her foot down. 
 
 
"Did you just call our friend's 'tacky', sunbaenim?" she asked, her voice icy and cold. Apple even swore she shivered on hearing the harshness of Snow's tone. 
 
 
Zee cocked an amused eyebrow, please to finally get a reaction from Snow. "And what if I did? What cha gonna do about it shortie?" 
 
 
"That's it," Snow muttered in anger, and stormed her way towards Zee. Eyes flashing death, but before she can lay a finger on him, she heard her other members exclaim. 
 
 
"Whoa! Check out Yen and Kay!" 
 
 
"They look so cool!" 
 
 
"It seems that they can match Yuji quite well." 
 
 
Snow and Apple tore their gazes from Zee's cocky features and glanced towards the other side of the room where Yen, Kay and Yuji were having their photoshoot. And true to their other member's word, Yen and Kay were doing mighty well in matching Yuji's poses.  
 
 
Unlike Apple and Snow's shoot to where it was only Zee who shined among the three of them, Yen and Kay's shoot was like watching three professional models doing their thing, as all of them shined together. 
 
 
Zee low whistled, "Damn, noobs got swag," he commented with a pleased look. 
 
 
Snow and Apple shared a look, then forgetting their anger as their motivation to work harder replaced it. 
 
 
"Photographer-sshi, we're ready to shoot again." both Snow and Apple called out the same time, flashing smiles to HyunHee, who raised an eyebrow at them. But noticing that both boy's looked determine and more focus, he nodded his head and smiled. 
 
 
"Well then, shall we?" he said, picking up his camera once again. 
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 
 
Kay was just leaning on the wall, all alone as she fanned herself with her hand. She just finished with her shoot with Yen and Yuji, and was pleased with herself that she didn't mess up too much. 
 
 
Maybe it was because her unnie was there to guide her and calm her nerve's down. She is after all clumsy and is awkward with people she doesn't know. But since Yen was there to help her deal with her flaws, everything ran smoothly. 
 
 
And she had to admit, Yuji might be indifferent and cold but she also notices that he takes his job seriously as well. Every once in a while Kay would mess up, but he never belittle's her or gets angry like she thought he would but instead he would just sigh, and tell her to 'Just calm down and have fun.' Which later she did, and everything just run smoothly until the assistant photographer told them they were done, and asked the other members Devon, Jae and Juu over. 
 
 
"Here."  
 
 
Kay look up to find Yuji standing next to her, holding a glass with orange liquid on it, which she later concluded must be orange juice. 
 
 
Blushing slightly, she accepted it and thanked him as he just shrugs and leaned on the wall next to her. There was silence between them, but not an awkward one but a comforting one. 
 
 
"So-" both started. 
 
 
They blinked at each other a couple of times and laughed, and Kay had to admit. She liked it when he laughed, it was like seeing a different side of him. 
 
 
Grinning, Yuji drew out his hand, "Yuji." he simply stated, "Kay right?" he asked, the grin never leaving his face. 
 
 
Kay nodded her head, "Yep," she said, while they shook hands. 
 
 
Both of them stood there, leaning on the wall, sipping their orange juice once in a while, just chatting with each other, getting to know the other. And as their conversation got deeper, Kay got to know a new side of Yuji she never thought he had. Like for example, being a worry-wart. Since as you have noticed from his earlier's attitude of indifference. 
 
 
"Really? You're a worry-wart?" Kay asked, surprise. "I would never know." 
 
 
Yuji raised an eyebrow, "Why? Because of my indifference?" 
 
 
Kay scratched the back of her head, "Caught me?" she gave him a sheepish smile. 
 
 
"Nah, I get that a lot. That just show's never judge the book by it's cover, right?" he winked at her. 
 
 
Kay laughed, she had never laughed this much in just talking to a person, especially a guy she barely knew. 
 
 
Yuji stared at her for a full minute, "You know, you look cute when you laugh like that." he smiled at her. 
 
 
Kay stopped laughing and stared at him with wide eyes, "Di-did he just call me cu-cute?!" she thought in surprise, it was the first time some guy complimented her like that, but when she remembered that she was still dressed-up as a guy she slightly frowned. "I'm a guy you know," she pointed out. 
 
 
Yuji just continued to smile at her, and suddenly leaned forward. Both their faces only inches away, Kay's breath hitched while Yuji smirked. "And I don't give the slightest damn," he whispered, in a husky voice. 
 
 
Kay slightly pushed him away, his closeness was making it hard for her to breath. Chuckling Yuji leaned back, "Really Kay, you're way too cute."  
 
 
Kay pouted and was about to say something to so-called defend her 'manly-image' when they were interrupted when HyunHee wanted a group photo of all nine of them. 
 
 
"Well, shall we go?" Yuji asked, offering her his hand. 
 
 
Kay raised an eyebrow at him, "What am I? A girl?"  
 
 
Yuji shrugged and put his hand away, "Well, could have fooled me," he smirked, when he saw Kay's surprise expression. He laughed, "I was just kidding," he added, making her pout and scowl at him. 
 
 
"Meanie." she mumbled and  storm off the set where the others were, as Yuji followed behind her in amusement.  
 
 
♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢♥♤♣♢ 
 

OMG! I don't know what triggered me to write the Apple x Zee && Yuji x Kay moments here!

Must be too much JongKey && 2Min corrupting my system.  XDDD

Or it was just inspired by reading kyoran_chii's suggestion part in her app. :D

But anyway, what cha think? :)

Next chappie would be them moving into their new dorm with a twist. ;D

So please drop some comments. xDDD