I'm Home

I'm Home

"Hime? I mean Himchan?" Yongguk was surprised. He almost dropped his cup of coffee as he saw Himchan on the living room with some of his friends. It was still five in the morning, the sun had not been rising and Yongguk thought he was still dreaming. He rubbed his eyes and squinted. Himchan should be coming back to Korea next week. It must be hallucination...

"Hey! I'm home earlier," Himchan grinned cheerfully while approaching his lover in the kitchen. "There was some trouble with the event so it should be postponed,"

Yongguk was still in silent. He admired how Himchan played with his face, making hilarious expression. Oh, it's really Himchan, he thought again. "Is that a good news or is it not?" He asked hesitantly, afraid of Himchan would burst if he was reacting falsely.

"Well, it's a quiet good news yet it's not, too," Himchan pressed his chin with his forefinger, thinking. "I should come back there next week. I don't really think about it, though. I miss you so much!" Himchan clinged onto Yongguk's neck.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Yongguk asked while placing the cup down on the counter. He slipped his hand around Himchan's waist.

"It's called surprise, Silly."

"Well, I'm surprised," Yongguk showed his gummy smile off. "I miss you, too," He said, leaning into kisses.

"How much?"

"Hm?" Yongguk mumbled between the kiss. His lips was tracing down Himchan's jaw.

"You miss me?"

"As much as I miss your moan,"

"That isn't what I want to hear," Himchan snorted. "Aah, stop it, Yongguk!" He moaned as Yongguk's hand was sneaking under his shirt.

*****

"Woah, guys, isn't it too early for... Something like that?"

Himchan looked toward the distraction. He harshly pushed Yongguk away until he almost bumped against the pantry. Himchan pulled him back to stand right after him. "What?" He asked innocently while reaching for Yongguk's coffee.

"That's a hot make out. I hope I could do that with Zel...,"

"WHAT!?" Himchan snapped.

"No! I don't. I mean. I'm not. I-I-,"

"Hhh... Forget it, Daehyun," Yongguk rolled his eyes. "We need privacy. You can help yourself and others, okay?" He hurriedly took his coffee from Himchan's hand, put it back on the counter, and pushed Himchan to their room.

"Are you going to...," Daehyun shut his mouth once Himchan glaring to him.