Lecture, Comfort, Then Payback

The Schools Girl Delinquent

I stared into his eyes with a straight face, "Let go of me, now."

"Why are you always so grumpy? Why do you even hate us? What have we done to you?" His deep, husky voice echoed in my ear.

The bushes stabbed my back and the back of my leg. The back of my hand was being scratched by the branches that were sticking out. 

Himchan was pinning me against the wall/bush, my hands at the side of my head. I just stared right into his eyes. I can just kick him in the crotch right now or beat the out of him, but his actions amused me. He had the guts to do this, knowing that I can beat his anytime. The other guys just stared in shock, except Yongguk. 

"Why am I so grumpy? It's 'cos I have to hang around you all. I hate you guys because you guys piss me off. You turned in one of my family member." I scowled. 

"We SAVED you Eun Sun!" Himchan exclaimed. "What kind of father beats his kid almost to death!? How can you still see him as a father after all that?!" 

His words stunned me. I had to question myself. Why... Why do I let him do it? My excuse is because of omma. He's acting this way because he lost his wife and he needed to let it all out. I gathered myself and looked straight at Himchan, putting up a front. 

"My father lost his wife. He needs to let it out." I said. 

Himchan eyes furrowed, "You're his daughter, he shouldn't be harming you like that. Fight back. If you can fight those delinquents, then you can fight ba-"

"How!?" I exclaimed, staring straight into his eyes.

I feel lost, confused, scared. Most of all, desperate. All of those emotions suddenly overwhelmed me. Deep down, I wanted to fight back. But I couldn't. No matter what I think, I couldn't. I felt that I deserved it, but I wanted to escape. 

"I want to! But then I start thinking that I deserve it! It hurts, but it's what I deserve!" I exclaimed. 

"How do you deserve all that!? What have you done!?" Himchan said, now holding onto my shoulders.

I couldn't take it anymore. I feel like breaking down again. I felt my eyes stinging with tears as I stared down.

"It was my fault..." I whispered.

"How?! You're being abused and you let him do so! How is i-" 

"It's my fault he's like this!" I shouted. "It's my fault! My fault... It was my fault that omma died... Omma got into a car accident because of me..." 

That's when I completely broke down. My legs felt weak and I started to fall to my knees, Himchan still holding onto me, making the fall painless. I bent down, my forehead touching my knees as I cried into my hands. Tears streamed down the my cheeks, falling onto my skin. Everyone was silent, my quiet sobs was the only thing that we can hear. Out of nowhere, I was pulled into a hug.

"Mianhe... For making you say all this..." 

I didn't care that they were there anymore. Nam Joon and them weren't here, they were the only ones that can comfort me right now. I gripped onto Daehyun shirt, burying my face into his shoulder. I felt him my back and reassurance washed over me. 

Finallly... 

"We're free!!!" Zelo exclaimed, running out. 

I searched for the two that I was going to kick their . That's when I found them at a bench, munching on hot dogs. I marched over there and grabbed the two by the neck, struggling since they were pretty tall. 

"Eun Sun!" Sehun exclaimed. 

"Yah... You know how long we were stuck in there!?" I shouted. 

"Eun Sun, you should calm down." Soo Jin said. "That maze was easy."

"Says the one who came out 5 minutes ago," Jung Kook snickered. 

"H-Hey!" Soo Jin exclaimed.

"It took-" I checked my phone for the time. "-almost two ing hours!?"

I couldn't believe it myself. Two god damn hours in that stupid maze. 

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Zelo said, clinging onto Himchan. 

I held onto Tao and Sehun, pushing their heads together. They were exclaming in pain as I pinched their cheeks. They tried to get out of my grasp, but I held onto them tightly. 

"You made it out! Yah! Apa!" Sehun exclaimed. 

"Almost two damn hours!" I said, smushing their cheeks together. 

"Yah! If you keep squishing us together!" Sehun shouted.

I evilly grinned, "That's my plan." 

"Eun Sun! We're sorry!" Tao exclaimed, pulling onto my arm. 

"This'll make up for it." I said, changing the angle of their faces.

"Ommo!" Mary exclaimed, her hands covering .

"PWAHAHAHAHA" Some of EXO and BTS members exclaimed, some stared in disgust.

Himchan covered Zelo's eyes, "Don't look!" 

Turning to Jongup, he pulled him in, covering his eyes as well, "You too!"

I finally let them go, my arms hurting for using all my strength to keep them together. The two boys started spitting and shouting. 

"Augh! That's disgusting! Damn it Eun Sun!" Sehun shouted. 

"Waaaaaahhhh!" Tao started to cry. "I just kissed Sehun! Suho omma!!!"

"T-There, there..." Suho said, patting his head. "K-Kris...."

Kris sighed, "I got him."

Suho handed Tao over to Kris and Kris began to try to hush him down in Chinese. I stood there proudly at what I had done.

"That's gross." Youngjae said. 

"You're gross." I looked at him. 

That's when I remembered what happened in the maze. Ahhhh ... I looked away and headed towards Jin and Jungkook. 

"Don't leave me again..." I mumbled. 

"Hey. You're the one who wandered off." Jin said. 

"Nuh-Uh!" I exclaimed. "I turned around and all of you were gone!" 

"Mhm. Sure." Jung Kook said. "I agree with Jin hyung. 

I rolled my eyes, "Let's go get some food. I'm hella hungry." 

We headed for the food stalls, the rest of the group following. I swear, I was going to punch Soo Jin and her friends for squealing so much. Sehun was walking beside me with a dead look. 

"Hehe, Sehun-ah~" I called. "Saranghae~" 

"Sure you do!" He exclaimed, his face coming back to life. "I can't believe you did that." 

"It's payback," I grinned. 

"You're evil." He pouted. 

"I know." I laughed. 


A/N: Uwaaaaahhhhh. I finally got this chapter finished. How do you guys like it? Is it good? I tried, but this will bring something later on :3 The chapter is kinda short, but at least it's something! I swear it looked more on notepad, lmao. xP Sorry if there are errors. Notepad doesn't tell me if it's wrong =3= Let me know if there's something you can't understand. 

Welp, I'll see you guys next chapter! Thanks and welcome to the new subscribers! And I love reading your guys comments xD Thanks for going up to here! 

Saranghae~!!!